• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SuperNatural High School

Ippy finally starts to wake up, stretching out a bit as she did so. "nnnngghhh~" Was the only noise she made as she sat upright, stretching. Ippy let out a yawn and looked around, spotting everyone else in the room. "Who are.." Ippy was about to ask who some of these people were, before she realized she forgot where this was, due to her oversleeping. "Sorry, but do you mind if I ask where this is?" She seemed a little worried, hoping she hadn't missed another class...

Would be spotted sitting near the back of the literature class room, his head down in his text book.

LuttyNetto said:
Ippy had, as a habit, fallen asleep in ghost form. As she was about to wake up, she went back to normal, still with 635. Shuffling around a little in her sleep, she found herself having strange dreams.
(Can i also point out, Ippy and her younger sister are both test subjects too xD I have so much backstory I can reveal to people >;3)
Has an entire book of backstory that I am planning on publishing

Victor was walking through the hallways of the school, heading towards the library, he didn't have anything better to do since he didn't have any friends yet and at the moment he had an hour free.

BrianGTFO said:
Would be spotted sitting near the back of the literature class room, his head down in his text book.

Has an entire book of backstory that I am planning on publishing
(Same, I do alot of writing, and one of my books is just a collective story that goes through the backstory of every single one of my... 178 characters...)

After he'd been walking around the school for about fifteen minutes Victor found himself at the main entrance of the school, he sighed out of frustration, since he was new so did he not have a single clue of the school's layout, it was a miracle he'd found his way to the previous lesson. He decided to instead of keeping on running about, looking for the library, to go outside and see if there was anyone to talk to out there, he opened the doors and saw a few students sitting here and there, however all of them seemed to be busy with their own things. He walked over to a tree and jumped up, lying down on a branch and decided to rest there for a bit.

LuttyNetto said:
Ippy finally starts to wake up, stretching out a bit as she did so. "nnnngghhh~" Was the only noise she made as she sat upright, stretching. Ippy let out a yawn and looked around, spotting everyone else in the room. "Who are.." Ippy was about to ask who some of these people were, before she realized she forgot where this was, due to her oversleeping. "Sorry, but do you mind if I ask where this is?" She seemed a little worried, hoping she hadn't missed another class...
@InsaneKiller19

"Oh, sorry if I hit a soft spot..." Ippy awkwardly scratched the back of her neck. "I'm Ippy Flamewrath!" She said, holding out a hand with a grin on her face.

"Any idea of the time? I need to find someone to help me with my lessons soon..." Ippy looked around for a clock.

((Outside of where? Have you guys left the schoolgrounds or something?))

((Whoops, just read your post, ok, but where exactly are you guys? I have no one to interact with))

( Don't worry i was gonna do it now xD

Patience flies into the school, leaving pixy dust as her trail. She heard that class was already starting, so she quickly got what she needed and heads towards the office hoping to get her schedule and who she will be staying with

Victor woke up, feeling well rested however as he looked at his watch he panicked, leading to him falling head first into the ground, the time was 9:05, he was late to his combat lesson. He stood up and started running, however as he was running he remembered that he hadn't even gotten his schedule or dorm number yet, "Oh god, this just gets better and better doesn't it?" he said as he turned around and started running towards the office, as he passed a corner on his he was just about to run into a girl, however quickly evaded, this lead to him instead running straight into a marble pillar.

Patience stops and then goes to check if he was okay, letting out a small giggle "Are you okay there?" she asks tilting her head, as her wings were fluttering softly. Standing at the same height at him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back