• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SuperNatural High School

Rey concentrated hard and soon 2 of the 3 orbs were floating a meter above his hand but he didn't stop there he continued and then the platinum ball join them but only for a few seconds before they fell to the ground.

It was a tie, as they phase through the door, and went to go watch Tv while sitting on Carson's bed, ironically it was a movie with ghosts

Rey stopped with the orbs and stashed them into his pocket before walking down stairs and looking at Adeline and Carson, he crept over to the couch and leaned on the back of the couch before smirking and placing a hand on their shoulders quickly "BOO !" He said before grinning at their reactions.

@InsaneKiller19

Adeline screams, quickly flying off soon in hiding as Carson just casually looks at him with an amused face, "Boo? Really Rey, couldn't you be anymore childish?" He jokes teasing

Rey shrugged "Thats just how I am" He chuckled before leaning back on the couch again "You shoulda seen your faces" He chuckled again, this was the most amusing thing he'd seen all day.

Adeline pops her head out of her hiding spot and frowns, "That was not funny.." she flies to them both before sitting on the ground huffing. Carson laughs at her, "Oh come on Adeline...it was pretty funny." She turned her head away making him laugh more

Rey frowned and eventually flipped over the back of the couch, sitting behind Adeline before leaning down and hugging her from behind even though his hands went straight through her he continued to hug her "Sorry" He said before letting go and leaning back again, he glanced at Carson for a moment before turning his attention back to Adeline.

She looks at him, "I forgive you..." then she looks at her brother, "And I forgive you for being an egg head.." He scoffs making her laugh. He then smiles afterwards and chuckles, "You know I like to give my stubborn little sister a hard time." She smiles, "I know...that's why your an egg head.." they both then laughed after a moment of silence

Anyone wanna interact with my character?
tumblr_static_dear.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back