• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SuperNatural High School

Adeline smiles, "First time for everything then" she chuckles, before creating a portal right in front of them. She smiles and flies into the portal, waiting for him on the other side where the portal has taken her

Rey looked at the portal then at Adeline as she entered, after a moment he shrugged "I guess so" He said as he stepped through and emerged on the other side.

The Portal closes behind him, as Adeline happily hugs her brother who was walking. He stops to hug back before the two walk over to Rey, "This is my brother Carson, Carson this is..........?" She forgot to ask his name

Rey smiled "Rey, Rey Akiles" He said softly as he put his hand out for a handshake "Nice to meet you, Carson" He said quietly.

Carson nods and shakes his hand, though his hand only went through Rey's. Adeline chuckles watching, sitting in mid air "Nice to meet you as well Rey"

Rey smiled before turning his attention to where they were, looking up and around at the spacious area they were in "Can I know where we are ?" He asked in a curious tone before looking back at Adeline and Carson.

"We're at the back of the school, when school ends mostly kids come here to hang out and talk or play around" Adeline replies

When the bell rang for lunch, all kids head over to the cafeteria. "It's the lunch bell come on!" Carson flies off, and Adeline follows

Rey looked up and then at Adeline and Carson, following quietly he slipped his hands into his pockets again "So... How long have you 2 been here ?" He asked in his same soft tone.

Rey nodded but stayed quiet while walking, sometimes he'd catch a few glances from other students who had noticed that he was new.

When they arrived, Carson was first to get in line while Adeline was behind him. She glows a light gray, still not use to the cafeteria even though it was the ending of the third quarter

Rey was going to stand behind Adeline when another student walked up and almost walked straight through her, Rey put his hand infront of the boy before giving him a stare and speaking softly "You must be blind, buddy" He said before standing behind Adeline as the boy looked confused for a few seconds before noticing the ghost floating infront of Rey.

She looks over before looking back, picking up a tray and getting the food. Carson and her went to find an empty table

(How many times are you gonna change her text colour ? xD )

Rey took a tray and then got himself some food before following Adeline and Carson to a table where he sat quietly and ate in the same manner.

Adeline smiles a bit, "Thanks...back there.....but, I was use to it" she replies softly, starting to eat while Carson was eating already

Rey shook his head "Its fine..." He replied before waved his hand as the fork floated into the air and scooped out some food before floating into his mouth and allowing him to eat it.

Rey smiled at them both once he finished his food and stood "I'm probably gonna go now.... I've got stuff to do" He said softly before turning and leave, he waved to them before continuing on through the door and out of the cafeteria.

They both wave before then leaving the cafeteria as well and going on they're way, as they were heading towards the room where it said Ghosts and undead only. They both entered phasing through the door before joining the other 40 undead/ghosts, it was like a little club

Rey continued on and as he did he began whistling a little tune to himself, his mind going blank as he did and he mostly forgetting what he was doing.

After the club, they all left the room while Adeline and her brother stayed behind to make sure everyone left before locking the door and leaving

When Rey arrived at his dorm he opened the door and went to his bed before taking the bag out from under the bed and opening it. He took out 3 large orbs made of gold, platinum and copper before spinning 2 in one hand and keeping the platinum orb away from the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back