• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SuperNatural High School

"Okay that sounds great I love meeting new people!" I wonder if she knows any gay people. I have always wanted to date someone, but never found anyone. He wanted to ask but didn't want to make himself look bad so he kept his mouth shut.

Adeline smiles then starts to fly off, towards where she believes her big brother may be. He was the type for the guys, but of course she knew he would never really like to admit he is gay since he is afraid of what people may think. Of course though, she doesn't mind. At least if she gets or has a crush on a guy, her brother will be the one to go to for advice

Even though Justin didn't think this brother of hers would be gay he was getting really nervous and he didn't understand why. He never really got nervouse. If he didn't stop getting nervous his hands might catch a flame and he definitely didn't want that to happen.

As Adeline was flying through the air, she stopped a bit glancing towards him. She was glowing a greenish brown out of concern "Is everything alright?"

"Yea just don't judge me but I am Praying to meet a gay guy but I am getting nervous but i do not understand why because it is just your brother." He blushes a little.

"Oh well, he is gay.....but don't..put pressure on it towards him. He really hates to admit it, afraid of what people may think of him."

"Trust me I will not because I know there is no chance of him liking me back. No guy ever likes me." He started getting deppressed but quickly brushed the feelings away.

Adeline shrugs, "I doubt it, if anything he thinks guys would just make fun of him. So he is pretending to be straight and not gay.." sighs, obviously concerned for her big brother

(( Why are you heartbroken? lol)) Annie shrugs, "Practice my sword skills, read, draw, listen to music and dance to it" she admits the last one, feeling quite embarrassed as she was starting to blush

"Sounds fun." He said smiling at her as he ate the rest of his food. He drank a few sips of his soda and then wiped his mouth with a napkin.

//Just IRL stuff...//

LunarShines said:
"Sounds fun." He said smiling at her as he ate the rest of his food. He drank a few sips of his soda and then wiped his mouth with a napkin.

//Just IRL stuff...//
(( *hugs* Sorry to hear that )) Annie goes back to eating, nodding with a small smile as she then finishes. Just drinking her coke, enjoying it while it lasts really

"So, anywhere you want to go after this? We could go watch a movie or something." He offered //Its fine thank you//

Connor continued to walk through the hallway. He was kind of afraid of people in general. Life kinda hurt right now, meeting people wouldn't be a fun thing, especially if people kept touching him. That was by far the next milestone, it took a full year and a half to get him to talk again, tolerating physical contact won't be something he'll get used to easily. The boy he ran and burned had come back, exept he was slightly more determined looking. Just the look that boy gave him made Connor shy away, but instead the other warlock blasted flames at Connor. Connor thought fast and managed to avoid it. Looks like he wouldn't take an apology so now he'd be forced to fight.

Connor dodged a couple attacks and then managed to get in close and place both hands on his opponent's shoulders, sending a powerful electric current through him. The angry warlock shrieked in pain and pushed Connor back, trying to regain his strength, but not before Connor managed to surround him in a ring of light blue fire. The ring of flames began shrinking in diameter and closing on on the challenging warlock. Connor didn't know he was falling for a trick. As the flames grew nearer to the entrapped monster, they were suddenly ripped from his control and turned black, manifesting themselves into what looked to be a dark serpent. Connor fell, weak from having his fire pulled from his control, some of his energy went with it. He couldn't stand anymore and now there was a big black serpent in the middle of the school corridor, hissing, ready to bite down on Connor.

Carson's eyes widen at the scene that was coming forth, in front of him. Seeing the guy in trouble, he thought its going to be better to let the guy handle it but seeing that he was to weak. Carson flew straight towards Connor pushing him out of the way, despite him being a ghost and all. He could touch things physically, which comes in handy at times and looks at the Black serpent. Surely none has also knows, but Carson was born with this connection towards any animal that he sees, meets, or whatever. Carson was hesitant at first, but then he brought a hand up towards the snake's head. Closing his eyes, he started to pet the snake's head in a soft way.

The serpent hissed at the idea of being touched and recoiled, it's skin was nothing more than a hazy smoky wall of fire and it's eyes were made of regular colored flames. It was no animate snake, it was the manifestation of magic itself. The apitimy of what an angry, skilled warlock can pull off. the snake hissed and blasted flames at Carson then focused on Connor again, as the warlock refused to let him off that easily. The other warlock dissipated the smoke and fire and then made the flames separate into two separate areas, then fed both back around and one flew toward Carson and the other went toward Connor.

Connor managed to get up and he moved one arm up in front of him, making a sparkling blue barrier, which shattered like glass upon impact. The mass of flames looped around and was coming toward Connor again, which he again put up another barrier, it too shattered, absorbing the damage. So this repeated three or four times, but each barrier he set up kept getting weaker and weaker until it soon did nothing to defend him and he was forced to take the damage. The other mass of flames was blasting toward Carson.

(I'm gonna make a bio for the evil warlock. I feel like we need a bad guy)

Since Carson was a damn ghost cx, the attacks just went through the guy like nothing. He literally yawns, SERIOUSLY. And then goes over to help Connor, despite being a ghost. He can touch things physically but he is a freaking ghost for christs sake that makes him inmue to attacks. Carson soon, picks up Connor and starts flying away from the serpent quickly. ((You can if you want

Damien growled. "What a waste of time." the evil warlock simply dispersed his magic and left the area.

Connor was exhausted, that was the hardest his magic has ever been tried and it was the first fight he'd ever been in. Sure enough he lost... Got his butt kicked in fact. Connor felt so drained from having his abilities stolen and being burned. Magic burns were different than heat burns, instead of wounding the body, they pulled at one's very life essence. Skilled warlocks would burn at another warlock's magic and essence for ages, but Connor was only able to inflict outer burns, he hadn't quite mastered how to get under one's skin metaphorically speaking. He was so exhausted he couldn't even fight the fact he was being touched.

Annie shrugs softly, "Horror I guess...or adventure movies." Carson arrives at the nurses office and entered the place, flying over to an empty bed and lays the guy on it. He quickly called for the nurse, telling her what happened before he flies off. He was scared of Connor seeing who he was, so he left the guy there...just hoping the Nurse can help him. The nurse was a healer, so healing was her specialty as she does just that

Damien sighed, although Connor was unskilled, that electrocution didn't feel so wonderful. He noticed Justin and Annie waking down the hallway, both were rather attractive people, and Damien loved attractive people. It was those who were ugly who disgusted him and he saw other warlocks who were weaker than himself and hideous. If he had the option he'd burn them all if he could. Damien leaned against his locker and groaned as another warlock walked by, he used his magic and made his shoelaces tie themselves together, causing the other warlock to trip and face plant onto the ground. He got up to confront Damien, but with one condecending look, the boy was gone.

Connor got patched up at the nurses. He waved a thank you and headed on his way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back