• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SuperNatural High School

(( xD Jay and Annie are somewhere else @Demon Hunter

Annie nods smiling and takes his hand (I think lol). Adeline sees Carson and calls out towards him, before flying towards him fast tackle hugging him down onto the floor. Carson screams then laughs hugging her back

(Actualy Damien walked off elsewhere. And elsewhere happened to be where Annie and jay were. Connors on his way back.... For round 2 with damien. )

Damien raised an eyebrow as Annie hugged Carson. Oh how displays of affection irked him. Perhaps it was just extreme jealousy? No one ever hugged HIM like that. Nor did he want anyone to (or so he'd convinced himself). He slammed his locker shut irritably, only to see Connor, coming back for round two he supposed. Connor pushed the brunette strand that'd fallen into his face, first day so far sucked. He had his head ducked into his books, not noticing he'd crossed Damien's path. And thus, Damien began the onslaught of magical attacks, making Connor drop his books and stumble backwards in a vain attempt to defend against him. Damien stopped once he realized exactly how much of a novice Connor really was.

"Alright, this is just sad. I'd be stooping to an all new low killing you. Stand up, take a deep breath, and get to your magic class. You'll need all the lessons you can get." Damien growled, letting Connor go by.

Demonhunter said:
(Actualy Damien walked off elsewhere. And elsewhere happened to be where Annie and jay were. Connors on his way back.... For round 2 with damien. )
Damien raised an eyebrow as Annie hugged Carson. Oh how displays of affection irked him. Perhaps it was just extreme jealousy? No one ever hugged HIM like that. Nor did he want anyone to (or so he'd convinced himself). He slammed his locker shut irritably, only to see Connor, coming back for round two he supposed. Connor pushed the brunette strand that'd fallen into his face, first day so far sucked. He had his head ducked into his books, not noticing he'd crossed Damien's path. And thus, Damien began the onslaught of magical attacks, making Connor drop his books and stumble backwards in a vain attempt to defend against him. Damien stopped once he realized exactly how much of a novice Connor really was.

"Alright, this is just sad. I'd be stooping to an all new low killing you. Stand up, take a deep breath, and get to your magic class. You'll need all the lessons you can get." Damien growled, letting Connor go by.
(( Adeline is with Carson, Annie is with jay. You mean Justin and Adeline

Adeline looks up to see Connor and Damien, she stands and helps her brother up. Carson sees this and stands in front of his sister protectively, not wanting Damien to go after her. Adeline frowns up at her brother before looking at Damien again, glowing purple obviously curious about him @Demon Hunter and @Stephen Pardue

Last edited by a moderator:
Damien deliberately made eye contact with Adeline, his dark crimson eyes narrowing in a way, perhaps he was hitting on her or perhaps he was trying to be intimidating. The expression was somewhat imbetween. His long dark hair was pulled back with a scarlet ribbon, finally broke eye contact after almost a full minute, he then focused on Justin. He had no preference to men or women, he could care less so long as they were nice to look at. Both were. However, he had no intreats in parsueing anyone, they had to come to him. He was quite finicky when it came to people he allowed in his life, and his intrest was hard to keep.

Adeline smiles a bit but then tilts her head, thinking to herself 'I wonder who he might be.....he seems....interesting..' she thought. Just thinking about it made her glow yellow with happiness, yet a dull green knowing how her brother is with her. She decided to speak with him as she started to walk off, dragging Carson along. Then, when they are at a good distance away she sighs looking at him. "Carson look, I know how you are and I presume you know him....but please you don't have to worry about a thing.." she exclaimed. Carson sighs looking at her, "Sis look, I know you are old enough to take care of yourself now. Without needing me to baby you, but you will always be my little sister and I will never stop worrying." he smiles at her "Besides, who's the cutie who was with you?" he blushes a bit, just thinking about it Adeline laughs shaking her head, "He's gay like you.......why? Do you like him or something?~" she teases him, making him blush more. She chuckles shaking her head, "You should introduce yourself more to him, he already knows some things about you thanks to yours truly." she beams a bright red in pride

Jinx said:
(I didn't get any notifications from this, so sorry >.<)
(( Its fine, Dean is sitting on the chair smiling at Cat. While Lexi is walking towards the nurses office btw

Ok got it thanks a bunch)

Cat looked at Dean and yawned, rubbing her eyes. "Well I fell so much better." She said stretching a little.

Dean smiles and nods, as his wings retracted "How was your sleep?" he asks. Lexi was heading towards the nurses office, waiting for Sam at times

Cat yawned once more. "The best I had in a hundred year." She said with a sarcastic tone.

Sam followed lexi to the nurses office.

Dean laughs shaking his head, before looking over at the door as he sees Lexi enter with Sam. "See? What did I tell ya, perfectly fine.." Lexi laughs smirking at her brother, "Yeah yeah yeah...whatever.." smiles with a chuckle

Cat waves at lexi. "Hey." She said before she stood up stretching once more.

Sam looked at cat as he entered a small smile on his face, and relief in his eyes to see his sister ok.

Lexi waves back, putting pressure on her right foot still "Hi cat.."

Adeline and Carson soon come back, she looked over at Damien again..glowing purple but then forces herself to look away. As her cheeks started to glow magenta a bit, meaning she was blushing. Carson sighs but then looking over at Justin and blushes, then he thought about the guy he saved and he was like a blushing mess. He hid his blushing though, very well so none could see. He decided to strike up a conversation with Justin..or Connor, if they would let him of course. He just wouldn't know what to say to either of them lol @Stephen Pardue and @Demon Hunter

Cat looked at sam and smiled.

Sam walked over to his little sis and gave her a hug. "Next time sis, don't wait." He wispers in her ear so only her could hear.

Damien yawned boredly against the locker, he was considering ditching class. He didn't need magic classes anyway. He was the best warlock there ever was.( At least in his narcissistic mind) He was so non-chelant and moved so fluidly. He was the definition of sinful beauty, he was like the apple in the garden of Eden. The forbidden corrupted fruit that lured others to him and corrupted them as well. Damien then pulled something for his pocket, a scarlet piece of fabric, he seemed to wisper something to it and soon it enchanted and floated to Adeline. The floated right in front of her and began spiraling, pulling itself tight and changing texture. It spun itself into a rose, a real rose, delicate to the touch and scarlet with white stripes running down the petals. It then pushed itself into her hair. Although he was mean, and sometimes rude, Damien could be quite the charmer.

-----

Connor stood by the group timidly. He'd already been attacked twice today, he'd like to avoid a second attack. "Thanks for taking me to the nurse." He mumbled quietly. It was directed toward Carson, but it was so quiet. He then very meekly waved a 'hi' at Justin. At least three people here seemed nice.

(( haha, thx))

Tidis laid on his bed staring at the ceiling with multiple thoughts bubbling around in his head. Because of boredom he decided to go on a walk around campus.

Lexi walks over towards Dean and smiles, hugging him she whispers "Can I talk to you for a second?" she was quiet, yet hesitant. Lexi and Dean then walks out of the nurses office, standing outside and the two talk. Adeline watches with a smile, glowing a bright yellow in happiness. She was in awe, her eyes gleaming with happiness. She honestly couldn't remember the last time she saw something this amazing, "Wow.." she breathed out softly feeling the rose in her hair. Adeline giggles, feeling special in a way but also towards that.....she hasn't felt forgotten or something a person could just hate her for what she is. Carson looked over at Connor and nods, "Your welcome..." he was starting to blush so he looked away, towards the ground

Cat nodded and sat back down on the bed when Sam let go. "I won't, I promise."

Sam sat next to her and smiled messing up cats hair with his hand. "Good."

Dean soon came back inside the nurses office, without Lexi and headed towards them "So, what are you two doing without me?" he joked smiling

"oh what a show off. I bet I can do that." Connor growled when he saw Damien's trick with the rose. How it irritated him that he was so much of a Novice that Damien looked down on him. He growled pulling a pen from his pocket. He began thinking of how to duplicate what Damien had done. He focused all he had until. Boom.... There was a snake in his hand. He yelped and dropped it as it slithered away and disappeared. "never mind..." Connor sighed in defeat.

----

Damien gave a small smirk and walked off down a hallway, half expecting Adiline to follow. He didn't really care if she didn't but perhaps if she did he could have some more fun with her.

Dean nods and sat down on the chair, "Alrighty then.." he looks at Sam "How'd I do?" laughs smiling

Adeline started to follow, but Carson tried to stop her. She looks at him, "I'll be quick alright?" she then flies off, following Damien towards where ever he was heading towards. He sighs and murmurs, "That's what I fear sis....." he watches her fly off, he had the urge to protect her but he forced himself to stay put. Even though he didn't trust Damien at all, like he would trust a Tiger with his sister than that guy @Demon Hunter

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back