• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SuperNatural High School

Annie whistles using her fingers, and a horse that was white with red and black mane and tail comes over. She smiles petting the horse, "This here is my friend Cyr, Jay.....he could be sensitive at times"

He continues petting the horse and lightly talks to it trying to gain its trust

Cyrin's eyes, mane, and tail then glows a fiery red. "Looks like its time to ride, come on.." jumps onto the horse before looking at him

She lightly kicks the horse with her heel and it rides off, she holds onto the reins or whatever its called. Guiding the horse towards the direction, they wanted to go

Ippy finally calmed down, sat up and placed a hand on her heart. It was still racing. She took a moment to compose herself, then leaned back. "Sorry..." She muttered to Dean.

@InsaneKiller19

Ippy stood up to go back to her dorm, before realizing something. "I uhh... d-don't know the way b-back..." Her eyes were glued to the floor, almost as if she was expecting to be told off or something, her cheeks going bright red as she was almost at the point of tears.

[QUOTE="Stephen Pardue]Justin was worried about his first day of school. He was praying that no one would find out his secret. He just wanted to fit in. I'm so excited about my first day at this new school. I hope no one finds out my secret. Maybe I will make a friend or two and make it through the day happy and cheerful.

[/QUOTE]
(I'm pretty sure you need to have your character accepted first... .-.)

LuttyNetto said:
(I'm pretty sure you need to have your character accepted first... .-.)
(( Yep

LuttyNetto said:
Ippy stood up to go back to her dorm, before realizing something. "I uhh... d-don't know the way b-back..." Her eyes were glued to the floor, almost as if she was expecting to be told off or something, her cheeks going bright red as she was almost at the point of tears.
Dean gets off the chair, "I'll help you..don't worry.."

Ippy nodded, keeping her eyes down as she headed to the door, waiting for Dean to take the lead.

[QUOTE="Stephen Pardue]how do i know if my character gets accepted i did the character sign up. Sorry im new to this website im from rp.eliteskills.com

[/QUOTE]
(You check to see if the RP holder replied)

LuttyNetto said:
Ippy nodded, keeping her eyes down as she headed to the door, waiting for Dean to take the lead.

(You check to see if the RP holder replied)
Dean started to leave, heading towards they're dorm room

Adeline was floating around, thinking as she was hugging her books close. She noticed Justin and stopped, scared beyond her wits she flies and hides into the lockers so no one could see her. Adeline was shaking, since she was scared as she glowed making the lockers glow a bright green

Justin walked into the doors of his new school. He was so nervous he felt as if he might get sick, but that is not something he wanted on his first day. He was hoping for at least no one to find out the fact of who his dad was. His dad is such a huge shadow he has had to stand under his whole life and he was wanting to make his own reputation at his new school as the nice fun gay kid that everyone wanted to be friends with not oh yeah that's satans son.

Ippy still kept a little distance between herself and Dean, making sure to keep attention to the path they took, for future reference. Not that she would remember any of it, that is.

Adeline slowly came out and and continued to fly around the school, she was about to leave the school until she sees Justin and glows a bright green. She then started to quickly fly somewhere hoping that he doesn't see her in time of her disappearance

Dean continued to walk, mentally making a note as he wrote the directions down and then opens the door for her. He rips the paper off the notepad and gave it to her, "Here..if you get stuck...just use this to remember the way" (so helpful lol) he then started to head back towards the nurses office

Justin saw a bright green light out of the corner of his eye, but when he turned to see what it was... There was nothing there. As he brushed it off as his imagination, he slowly started looking for his locker so that he could get this heavy bag off of his shoulders.

Ippy held out a hand, calling, along with the words, "Uhh... I c-c-can't r-read..." She stuttered, as she looked as the piece of paper Dean gave her.

Dean stops and looks at her, "You can't read?......then how did you get through towards high school without reading?" he asks Adeline pokes her head out and sighs, she decided to follow him....since she was curious

"I didn't..." She muttered to her feet, suddenly feeling really guilty, and even afraid. "N-no it's f-f-fine..." She rushed the words out, quickly shutting the door behind her, she was terrified of Dean, of how he might react to her stupidity... As the door was shut, Ippy leaned back against it, sliding down with her head in her hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back