• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SuperNatural High School

Annie's neck soon felt better, she stops his hand grabbing his with hers and pulls his hand away then letting go "My neck feels better now.." smiles at him

"Oh ok, good." He said as he sat back down beside her and said "You exited for the dance?"

"I didnt show up..." He said "Im sorry...." // @LuttyNetto I told you character to come to me if she needs help so come and get help lol//

LuttyNetto said:
(Ippy is paralyzed in fear, how would she join? .-.)
(( I got this!

Annie leans into the hug slightly, "Its okay..really, my dad and the new staff was there so...no worries." smiles at him. Dean had to make a quick erin and runs over to the dorm, entering to see Ippy...he sighs and picks her up gently before running back to the nurses office. He sets her down on the bed that was on the other side of the chair he was sitting on as he then started to poke at Ippy hoping it would help "Ippy...ippy...ippppyyyyyyyyyyy." (( xD Poking always helps cx

Dean sighs, "Ippy I am not mad...if that's what your thinking...unless you killed someone...did you?" raises an eyebrow

He hugged her back and said "Im feel bad..." He smiles at her and hugs her again

Dean sighs in relief, glancing towards Cat before looking at her "Good....I don't wanna deal with a soul at the moment." Annie leans into the hug smiling, "You shouldn't have to...I know your not always gonna be there because you could be busy with something else....really, I don't mind at all."

"Ok..." He said as he stood up and said "Well Im going to take you for dinner anyway." He smiled offering his hand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back