• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural High School

Cain smiled. "I've always liked animal shifters." He said before running a hand through his hair, changing it to dark brown by his touch. Anytime he was asked the question he never vocally replied, instead he would change parts of his true form or shift into someone else or even shift into the person that was asking. "I think being able to shift into animals would be fun. Like, if you wanted to sit in the canopy of a rainforest you could just shift into a bird and be in your way. Or if you wanted to feel the adrenaline rush of hunt, you could shift into a cheeta and go after some wildebeest or something. Without actually killing it though, unless you're into that." As Cain explained this he watched the girl sort the paper. "Well done." He told her, knowing that what she put down was right. Even though he knew it was right they still needed to get the professor to sign off on it.

Lilly, after making sure all of her stuff was in place and all set to go, heard the bell go off.
"Oh, we better get to class! See you either in class or when we get back here!" The witch then ran out of the room and towards her first class: Earth Science. By asking a few people that were also heading to their classes, she found the room number and building hers was in. By the time she arrived, the last bell rung, and class started.

She looked around the classroom at the other kids. Many of them were witches and warlocks like her, but they were stereotypically dark-looking and seemed like they were into some kind of dark magic. The rest of the kids were demons, and just being in the same room with all of these kids made the whole class experience dark and evil-feeling. But she couldn't focus on the vibe the other kids gave. Instead, she was here to learn. And learn she would! Though she did want to be out of that room ASAP. She would much rather be in a life-science class, like the anatomy class that she found that the kids she met today had for their first class.

LieLee LieLee

Sarah listened to the boy speak, and chuckled. She wondered why he hadn't answered her question on what type of shifter he was.

"Yeah it would be cool to be an animal shifter if I could control it, but right now all I can do is turn into a wolf, unless im threatened or too excited and the god knows what ill shift into" she said, looking up at him. Then she realised why he hadn't answer, Cain's hair had changed colour while she was working.

"Oh youre a human shifter, so I don't even know what you really look like. This could be your neighbour or uncles friends son." she rambled, stopping herself before she went too far and embarrassed herself.
"I'll call the teacher over" she mumbled, putting her hand up to get the teachers attention.
_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

Cain chuckled. "Really? When did you find out that you were a shifter?" It seemed interesting that the girl couldn't fully control her shifting. Maybe it was just that animal shifting was more difficult since the anatomy and structure of all animals are various while humanoids were basically all the same.

When she mentioned that he could be a neighbor or someone else he flashed her a smile. "I promise you," he started before shaking his head slightly to change the color of his back to his natural color. "This is all me." Cain then gave her a wink just as the teacher started walking over. "Oh, hey. Just to warn you. The teachers here like to be called by Professor or their just their name. She's more traditional so it's professor." His was was in a low whisper, knowing that the teacher was an animal shifter and often shifted just her ears so she could hear everything happening around her better.

"Hello! Your quite the new face. I know I should probably know your name but it is the first day." The teacher said to Sarah with a bright smile. "Is this your work? Let me look." The professor then glanced down and studied Sarah's work before popping up and writing on the sheet that was on her clipboard. "Very well!" She added before walking to the next group.

"I found out a couple of years ago but I didnt know that it was normal so I spend my time trying to hide it, instead of learning how to use it" she said, with a weak smile.

She laughed at him as he shifted, impressed at how well he could control it.

She thanked him in a whisper as the teacher approached, and felt a sense of achievement when the teacher congratulated her on her work.

"Good job." He congratulated the girl with a smile, patting her on the back. "Oh really? That sucks. I found out when I was younger because I saw some people dying their hair thought it was cool. Since I was little though I didn't quite understand that they were using dye, so I simply washed my hair and when I got out of the tub my hair was black." Cain explained. "I was a bit startled but whatever. I then started using shifting to screw with people. Like I'd go into school and shift into one of my friends and my other friends would look see two of the same person wearing different clothes. It was great." Nostalgia hit him, leaving a grin on his face as he quickly shuffled and arranged the papers in front of him.

Anatomy had always been easy for Cain. He thought it was facinating, especially for animal shifters, and wanted to be better at his own shifting. So he would study and study, even buying his own anatomy books and studying at home. Because he would constantly study, the papers on the lab table were already arranged in probably less than 20 seconds. Once he finished he leaned against the table and lifted his hand in the air for the teacher to circle back around.

Aleks was already dreading the class. She already knew about the earth and it's elements. The girl could create fire with a though, she could cause earthquakes, she could accidently influence the weather. Why be in this class when she could be in Evironmental control? At least in that class she could do something other than sit there.

Just as the class was about to begin, a rather cheerful looking witch busted through the door. "You're late." The professor stated, mean-mugging the poor girl. "So you have a pass?"

The whole situation made the antichrist smirk. Newbies. She thought to herself. In her mind new people were basically freshman. They wandered around the halls as if it were a maze. Sometimes they would even walk into the wrong building. It was all white amusing, as well as annoying but Aleks was greatful for the distraction in the class.

"I'll take her to get a pass. She probably passed the main office without even realizing it." The girl volunteered, standing up from her desk. She wasn't asking for permission and the teacher knew that. Most of the teachers were weary of the girl, knowing she could do some serious damage both intentionally and unintentionally. The witch teacher in that classroom though started to protest even though it was obvious Aleks wasn't listening.

The girl grabbed the happy little witch's arm and dragged her out of the classroom before waving her hand and slamming the door. It may have seemed like a kind act but it was the only way for her to get out of class with an excuse.

Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213

Last edited:
"The Twin Jokers"

d85db9fdcbef3867bb281c49323fea67.jpg

c744fef5c3e35501eef1e9757c59614b--new-short-hairstyles-korean-hairstyles.jpg

Samantha waved goodbye to Lilly, wishing her good luck on her schedule as well. The female Trickster turned back to her belongings and unloaded them, setting everything where she wanted it. She looked around her side and made sure everything was perfect, she nodded to herself. Samantha than skipped out of her room and made her way to the office, humming a tune to herself and smiling.

Samuel nodded thanks to Cain before the male turned and left, Samuel looked at his newly earned scheduled, looking over every class.
Free Period
History of Heaven and Hell
Astonomy
Free Period

"This doesn't seem too bad, also looks like I have free period right now." Samuel looked up and saw that his twin sister got her schedule, and was now skipping over to him. "Samuel!~ Lemme see what you got, okay?" Samantha looked over at his schedule and grinned happily. "We have the same schedule Samuel! Isn't that great?" Samuel gave his sister a small smile and nodded his head. Samantha giggled and grabbed her brother's hand before dragging him off down the hall with her.

((Sorry everyone for such a late, late reply! But better late than never, right? This is open for anyone by way!))

Last edited:
(I don't know if you didn't my message or not but just to make sure. Yes you can join. Just check out the CS page and descriptions page)

As soon as lesson finished Sarah took off, she was determined to control at least one more animal today. If Cain could shift at will then she could.

She headed up to her shared room and tried to pick an animal. Something small, and similar to a human would probably be the easiest to start with. So she decided on a monkey. After 20 minutes if trying, she gave up, her body aching. She had managed to grow a tail and couldn't get rid of it.

She really hoped her roommate didnt turned up before she fixed it.

As the lesson finished, Marcie immediately took off out of the room. She had learnt a large amount in that class and was beginning to be able to solidify the tips of her fingers and toes. In her excitement she decided to have a look for either Sarah or Lilly, her two new friends.

She began in the dorm rooms, listening out for either of them. She decided not to intrude in either of their dorm rooms, but instead hung out in the office for a few moments. She had taken a severe disliking to the office lady, and wanted to disrupt her as much as possible. The office lady, similarly, seemed to have taken a disliking to Marcie. At least it's mutual she couldn't help but think. Even Marcie's presence seemed to irritate the poor woman.

I'll show you irritating.

With a small smile, Marcie threw a thick book to the floor, making a loud thump which resonated throughout the dorm building. Almost immediately, she regretted this decision as the book was heavy and simply throwing it sapped almost all of her energy.

"Damn!" Sarah shouted, throwing her text book across her room. It wasn't helping, there was nothing about being stuck with an extra limb. She was considering going to ask Cain but she had no idea where he had gone after class and didn't fancy wandering around like this.

She slammed down onto her bed and stared at the ceiling. "Maybe I can pull it off, or cut it off?" she said to no one in particular. but neither idea seemed appealing

As Marcie felt the tiredness wash over her, she heard a loud "Damn!" coming from Sarah's dorm. She yawned and wondered what on earth was happening in dorm 1. She made her way to Sarah's dorm and knocked on the door. "Sarah? You okay? It's Marcie." Her previous excitement was no longer present as she became suddenly exhausted.

A knock on the door distracted Sarah from her thoughts on how to get rid of the tail.

"Um... One second" she answered scrambling to find anything to hide her mistake.

Sh couldn't find anything so decided to try and keep her back away from the ghost. Opening the door she welcomed the girl in "Hey Marcie I'm fine, how was your first class"

Marcie frowned slightly and looked around the room for any sign of danger. She saw nothing. Upon seeing the empty room, she shrugged slightly and went on to talk about her class. "Oh, it was great. I can almost solidify the tips of my fingers now! Look." She held out her right hand and stared at it intensely. At first, nothing happened. But after a few moments, the tips of her fingers started to shift between translucent and opaque states.

It seemed everyone but her was making some progress. She smiled at how excited her friend seemed and watched at her fingers solidified slightly.

"Thats really cool! I can now shift parts of my body into animal parts" Sarah frowned slightly when she spoke, not adding that she couldn't turn those parts back

Marcie grinned. Sarah looked proud of her. "That's really cool! I can now shift parts of my body into animal parts" Sarah moved the subject onto her own progress. Marcie was equally as interested in her friend's progress as she was in her own. She felt excited for her friend, who only hours ago confided in her about being unable to control her abilities.
"Oh, that's really cool! Can you show me?" Marcie smiled, innocently. She had no clue about her friend's embarrassing situation.

"Erm sure, but I haven't quite perfected it yet" Sarah said, deciding she could shift her hand and not be too embarrassed that I Lt was stuck.
She concentrated on her right arm, imagining it taking the form of a tigers paw. She first imagined her skin changing color and watched as it actually did, she repeated the process, imagining fur growing on her skin and the her nails changing into claws.

She smirk once the transformation was complete

As Sarah's arm turned into a tiger's paw, she couldn't help but stare, agape.
Marcie gasped with child-like wonder. "Oh my gosh! That's... That's so cool!" She grinned. "I'm friends with such cool people who can do such cool things. I'm boring in comparison."

Marcie's reaction cheered Sarah up slightly, she shook her head at the girl as she called herself boring.

"You're far from boring, you are a literal ghost and could total haunt that freak woman in the office. I'm not cool, I have a monkey tail and a tigers hand, and non idea how to get rid of either " she admitting with a laugh. She flicked the tail out so the girl could see it

As Marcie saw the tail, she squealed a little in excitement. "That's so cute! Why would you want to get rid of that?"
She looked up for a moment, seemingly genuinely wondering the pros and cons of a tail. "Well... I suppose it could get caught on something... Oh! And you'll probably have to cut holes in all of your pants and trousers. But that's fixable!" She laughed loudly.

Sarah frowned looking at the tail, wondering how the girl could be so positive about everything. "Yeah and I also have to deal with people thinking I'm cute. I need to find a shifter who can help me"

She flexed the claw, liking how it looked. "Although I wouldn't mind the claw staying "

Marcie giggled "Being cute isn't necessarily a bad thing." She cocked her head to the side and frowned. Once again, it was evident she was thinking with great intensity. "But if you really want to turn back... There was a guy that I met this morning... Cain? I think his name was? But of course, he was humanoid so he might not be able to help."

She smiled at the girl, watching her think.

"oh yeah i met Cain too, he's in my anatomy class, but I don't fancy walking around campus looking like this so I might just have to wait. But if I wait there's a chance my roommate from literal hell will return and I can't deal with that right now" she said shaking her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back