• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural High School

Lilly, unlike how most would picture a witch would arrive somewhere, drove with her mom to her new school, a new one especially for students of the supernatural kind.

"Yes, Mom, I'll write every chance I get! I gotta go, love you so much!" She said as she got her bag and wand case from the back of her car and her mom moved from the passenger seat to the driver's.

With the goodbye done, or rather, after five minutes straight of a hug and forehead kisses, stuff in hand, Lilly made her way towards and inside the school. All around her were kids of different species, all of them new, just like her. This year was her last year of high school, and her first year not being homeschooled, so she made it a point to make it her best year ever. She even wrote that in her diary in every one of her entries as soon as she was accepted into the school. Well, that might have been too much, but oh well, she was too excited to care! Since classes wouldn't start for a little while, Lilly decided to walk around and say hi to other kids, and hopefully start making some new friends!
'Hope they like Hufflepuffs!'

{Open for anyone to reply :) }

Cain approached the building in the middle of nowhere with a smile upon his lips. Right now he was in his true form, deciding not to play around on the first day of school. As he walked closer, yes he walked, he noticed all of the people in the courtyard. Yet one of the students caught his eye. With the wand in her hand, Cain assumed she was a witch.

"Hi, new here?" He asked over her shoulder with a smirk upon his lips. The girl looked to be rather cheerful which was odd to him. All of his previous encounters with witches were rather bitter. They always seemed to be full of themselves, but maybe he had just met witches of dark magic. "I'm Cain, I was here last year when the place opened. I'd love to give you a tour, if you'll accept." When he spoke, his smirk turned into a charming smile.

(I'll post for Aleks later)

Marcy had a wide grin upon her face as she walked up the steps of the school. Her current predicament had her excited and the atmosphere around her seemed to lift up around her as she walked. She noticed two people standing at the entrance, and her smile grew wider. She was ready to meet these new people. The girl with the wand was presumably a witch, but she had no way of knowing what the boy was. Maybe another ghost? As the joy of a new place welled up inside of her, she disappeared and reappeared in front of the pair.

"Hello!" Her optimism seemed an abnormality compared to the boy's bemused attitude towards the situation. "I'm Marcy! Marcy Chance! Who are you?"

As Lilly looked around, a boy came up to her, a cool sole on his face. She couldn't very well make out what he was exactly, but knowing what kind of school this was, she knew he wasn't human, or at least not all human.

"I'm Cain, I was here last year when the place opened. I'd love to give you a tour, if you'll accept," the boy, Cain, offered, and seeming more and more charming with just the few seconds she'd known him.

"Sure, that sounds great! Thank you so much!" Lilly replied, estatic that someone was kind enough to give her a tour of the school.

Just then, a girl who was translucent popped up, clearly showing that she was a ghost. This ghoulish girl seemed just as excited about school as Lilly was, so the witch knew that they would make good friends, she just knew!
"Hello! I'm Marcy! Marcy Chance! Who are you?" the ghost girl asked as well as introduced herself.
"I'm Lilly, Lilly Sanders! It's very nice to meet you, Marcy!" The witch replied, "And this is Cain! He was actually just about to give me a tour, wanna come?" She offered, then looked over to Cain to see if someone else joining them was okay.

_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_ VanillaGhost VanillaGhost

Cain grinned at the witch, placing his hand on the small of her back as he was getting read to start the tour. It was then a girl suddenly appeared in front of them both. Seeing as the girl was translucent, she must've been a ghost. It was surprising to him that both of the girls seemed so excited to start the school year. Perhaps it was only surprising to him since he was here a year before they were and knew that some of these creatures were dick heads.

"The more the merrier." Cain said, a smile still upon his lips. He winked at the ghost girl, Marcy, before pressing forward. "Just so you know, this building is the main building, but not all of your classes will be held here. For example, if you look to left of this building you can see a smaller one. That's special building for witches, where you practice magic and potions. If you look to the right if the main building you'll see a larger building. That's for archangels. It's where they train to fight for Heaven and whatnot." As he spoke, he walked toward the archangel building with his hand still placed on the witch's lower back. "I'm sorry to tell you Marcy but I'm pretty sure ghosts have all of their classes in the main building. Unless you're meaning to study other species, but usually we wait until college to study others." He mentioned, giving her an apologetic expression before putting his charming smile back on. The were at the edge of the main building when they took a left, turning to walk towards the back of the building. "Those two large buildings about a mile away from us are the dorms. The one on our left is the boys dormitory while the one on the right will home you both. The smaller building next to the archangel 'arena' is the demon building. I always found it kind if ironic to place angels and demons right next to each other, but then again it's not my school. It's where they learn to control their powers, sometimes a freshman demon will come in and 'accidently' set the building on fire or cover it in ice or just create an actual tornado inside. Thankfully though, we have a professor who is a magnificent witch. She's charmed the building to make it resistant to the powers of Demons. If you're into Harry Potter, you could say she's our McGonnagal. Oh! Speaking of Harry Potter, before we continue the tour I should say that we also have a Filch. He's a warg and can see through the eyes of animals, so be careful. It's awfully easy for me not to get caught but that's because I have an advantage." He paused to quickly change skin pattern. For the example of his advantage he decided to shift into the witch girl, next to him, winking at her before shifting back to his true form. "Anyway, back to the tour. The somewhat large, one story building next to the witch 'house' is the food court. It has everything from a chilled blood room, don't worry it's artificial but the leaches don't know that, to a room filled with hearts, once again they're artifical but the wolves don't know the different, to regular food for us. There's a few other buildings but you don't really need to know about those right now. What I would worry about is going to small office between the dorms and getting your rooms. If you need anything else I'm usually found anywhere outside." Before he left the girls to their own devices he winked and shifted into a random boy. He then walked away, towards the dormitories. When he was engulfed in a crowd of people he shifted again into a different boy. All of the people he was currently shifting into were humans back home.

The boy turned into someone else and disappeared into the crowd. Her grin lessened into a small smile as her jaw began to hurt. "So he's a shapeshifter!" Unfazed by his abilities, she turned to Lilly. "So what can you do? Oh- wait no... First we should find our dorms! If we have a choice do you want to be my roommate?" She laughed loudly and stuck out her hand for a handshake, but upon remembering that she hasn't quite mastered the art of solidifying herself, she quickly took it back.
"Sorry, sorry. Not quite used to being a ghost. Well I should be by now, but..." She laughed loudly again. "Anyway... So, yes or no to the roommate proposition?"

Aleks approached the school with dread. She was one of the few creatures who were here last year when it opened so she knew her way around campus. It just kind of sucked for her since she was such a powerful creature. Being the antichrist had it's perks but this school thing was bullshit. She just had so many classes to help control her power but to her she thought she could control herself quite well.

As she walked past the main building to the dormitories she ignored everyone around her. It wasn't until she was surrounded by a crowd of Creatures when she noticed a familiar face. "You know, Cain. If you use the same masks everything you shift people will start to catch on."

~~~

Cain was just about to check into the office when a familiar voice addressed him. "Oh, I'm sorry antichrist. Would you prefer someone else?" He asked before shifting into Aleks. Before he shifted into his true form his winked at her.

~~~

Aleks rolled her eyes before checking into the office next to him. She didn't say anything else to the Shifter. Instead, she grabbed her dorm key and walked over to the girls building. It wasn't surprising to know that she received the same key as last year. She was room number 1 and to her knowledge, she had no room mate.

Sarah arrived at the school, late on her first day because her lift got lost.

Oh well she was already late so she decided to have a look around.

Shed never been to a school with other supernaturals and was slightly nervous.
She headed to the main building, hoping no one would notice how late she was, she couldn't afford to get kicked out of another school.

Lilly smiled wide. This was everything she'd hoped for! Large campus, lots of kids, buildings with different class options and focuses, and dorms with dorm mates. As she went her way, following Cain with Marcy beside her, she looked at everything and anything. It was all so cool, she still couldn't believe she was even here, at an actual school!

After the tour ended, Cain left to go into the crowd of other students, shape-shifting into many different people. Marcy then looked at Lilly, and asked if she wanted to be roommates with her.

"Sure, that sounds awesome! And it's okay, I've met a few ghosts and got to learn a lot from them, so I know it takes time to find out how to solidify. But anyway, if we want to be in the same dorm, we better get to that office Cain was talking about!" Lilly replied, then took off towards the small office to see about their living situation for the year.

_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_ VanillaGhost VanillaGhost

Marcy paused for a few seconds. For once, shocked that someone was treating her like everybody else. She wasn't the 'other' anymore. She fit in. An intense happiness welled up in her chest and she felt the atmosphere around her become incredibly light. She followed Lilly, giggling. "This is going to be a great year."

After checking a map of the campus, Sarah walked towards a small building to get a dorm placement. The school seemed confusing but she doubted she even be going to many of her classes so she wasn't to bothered.

She got to the small office just as two girls arrived, one carrying a wand case and the other clearly a ghost. This was new, ghosts and witches were not the usual in the small town she was from.

Turning away from them, she rang the bell on the desk in front of her.

(If you look on the descriptions page here in a second, I'll be assigning dorms.)

Once Aleks was at her room she opened the door. It looked the exact same. The room was completely bare, since they had to remove everything at the end of the year, but with the snap of her fingers all of her possession were there. Another plus of being the antichrist, you could make your stuff appear if you concentrate. A downside of that ability though was that if she didn't concentrate enough or concentrated too hard her nose would start to bleed. It was one of the reasons why she was enrolled at the school.

Knowing that her items were going to be fine, Aleks left her room, locking the door behind her. Thankfully, she had teleporting about 94% down so instead of walked down four flights of stairs she simply teleported to just outside of the girls dormitory. She would now need to make her way to the front office in the main building to pick up her schedule and start hating life.

The Twin Jokers
d85db9fdcbef3867bb281c49323fea67.jpg

c744fef5c3e35501eef1e9757c59614b--new-short-hairstyles-korean-hairstyles.jpg

Samantha giggled loudly, a bright grin on her face as she dragged her twin brother my the room into the school. "Come on Samuel, let's go!" Samuel grunted as his sister pulled his arm, trying his best keep a tight grip on both of their suitcases. "Slow down Samantha, the school isn't leaving anytime soon." Samantha rolled her eyes, letting go of his arm and running ahead of him and into the courtyard. Samuel groaned loudly before pulling their suitcases and following after his hyper and upbeat twin sister. "She's too much sometimes, I swear she's going to be the death of me." He huffed as he walked into the school courtyard.

((Welcoming anyone to reply!))​

An elderly woman appeared at the desk as soon as Sarah had rung the bell.

"Um...I was wondering if this is where I collect my schedule and find out where I'm staying? " she asked, taken aback by the sudden appearance. Silently the woman handed Sarah a peice of card and a key.

"Okay cool, thank" she said, not sure how the woman knew who she was or why it had to be so awkward. Damn, this school is going to be weird.

Heading up to her room, she felt nervous. Room 1 was easy enough to find, but when she opened the door, she found it was full of someone else's things. Surely there was a mistake, if she was sharing with someone wouldn't there be a half for her. Unless the other person didnt know they were sharing, but what kind if school doesn't inform the students of their living arrangements.

Slightly irritated, Sarah set down the few bags she had inside of the room and locked the door. She headed to the office to try and sort this out. Shifting into the one form she could control, a dire wolf, she bounded down the stairs and towards the office.

As Lilly and Marcy arrived at the small office, they noticed a couple of other kids, girls to be exact, had already moved into their dorm rooms. The witch and ghost pair went over to the desk, where an older lady gave each of them a key and card... to two different rooms.
"Oh, if we may, we were wondering if we could form together, if that's okay?" Lilly asked in a polite tone, though it was for naught, for the lady behind the desk paid neither of them heed after that. Lilly looked over to Marcy, her grin no longer as prominent.

"W-well, we'll just make it a point to see each other when we aren't sleeping in our dorms, then! We can make it work!" Lilly offered to brighten up the situation.

"Let's get into our dorms and settle in, then right after we should meet up again before classes start, okay?" The witch then gave Marcy one last smile before she went to the dorms building and went into Dorm #2. There were two beds set up in the otherwise bare room, which meant that she'd be rooming with someone. But if not with Marcy, then with whom would she be roommates?

VanillaGhost VanillaGhost LieLee LieLee Sjhall2011 Sjhall2011 _Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

"The Twin Jokers"

d85db9fdcbef3867bb281c49323fea67.jpg

c744fef5c3e35501eef1e9757c59614b--new-short-hairstyles-korean-hairstyles.jpg

The twin tricksters made their way to the office, they waited for a pair of random students to get done before moving up themselves. Samuel asked for their dorm rooms while Samantha looked around the place and smiled or waves to other people. The older lady handed him their keys and he thanked her. "Alright, I got the keys. Let's go find our rooms." The male dropped his sister's key in her palm, giving her suitcase as well before walked down the hall. "Ah! Wait Samuel!" Samantha called out before rushing after her twin. They made it to the dorms, and turned to each other. Samantha grinned widely while Samuel gave her a small smile and a soft chuckle. "See ya later Samuel, be nice to your new roomie." Samuel rolled his eyes playfully and chuckled once more. "Yeah, yeah, same to you. Later Samantha." He gave her a quick before walking off, Samantha hugged him back tightly before skipping off to her own dorm.

Samantha hummed loudly as she walked up to the dorm room and knocked before she strolled inside the room. "Helllo?~ I'm your roommate, my name's Samantha Choi." Samantha called out, smiling slightly as she stepped into the room and shut the door. She looked around the room until she spotted someone else standing there. "Hiya!" She called out with a happy tone.
Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213

Samuel walked to his room quietly, unknowingly fiddling with the key as he walked. The male Trickster walked over to the door, making sure to unlock it before stepping into the room and checking the place out. "Hm, nice, I like it." Samuel claimed one side and flopped onto the bed after resting his suitcase against it.
_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

Sarah made it to the office in a few minutes and barged through the door. The lady behind the desk pointed to a sign saying 'no abilities inside building'

Letting out a low growl, she changed back into her human form. "You've put me in the wrong room, someone is already in there."

"Oh she doesn't make mistakes, if she says thats your room then thats your room" another student remarked.

"Awesome, just what I needed!" Sarah snapped and stormed out of the office.

Marcy's smile dropped completely upon hearing the news that she wouldn't be staying with her new friend. Thankfully, she could feel that this wouldn't be one of her intense episodes, but her irritation changed the atmosphere surrounding her all the same. Without realising, she flung the office worker's pen into the air and it flew across the room.
"Shit, sorry." She said without a hint of remorse.
The office worker scowled at her and shoved a set of keys into Marcy's hand. Room #3.
She made her way to her room and flung open the door. Inside, the room was mostly bare apart from two desks, a set of shelves and two beds. So, she did have a roommate, it just wasn't Lilly. Now who would be living with her?

She heard the others next door getting acquainted but, for some reason, the urge to greet people had gone. The office lady had put her in a bad room and she felt the air around her crackling with irritation.

b8567092c97e493be46c4816df2b78d7--harry-potter-quidditch-harry-potter-.jpg

{What Lilly's side of the room looks like :3 Well, at least her bed XD}

As Lilly was setting up her side of the room, everything being Hufflepuff themed, or at least a shade of yellow, pretty much, a girl with red hair came in, instantly introducing herself.
The witch then turned to the other girl, who like Marcy, seemed very happy and excited to be at the school, which Lilly appreciated.
"Hi, it's nice to meet you! I'm Lilly Sanders!" She replied, her hand out for Samantha to shake.

LieLee LieLee

Sarah shifted again and ran up to her room, she would just have to wait for her roommate to arrive and then they could sort out the living arrangement.

She shifted back once she reached her room and sighed as she unlocked the door. Grabbing her bag, she flung herself down on the floor, unzipping her guitar case.

She sat and played, occasionally writing in her notebook when she found a good tune. She hoped her roommate would be back before first period. she was slightly looking forward to her first lesson of anatomy.

As Marcy sat down and allowed herself to stew in her own anger, she could feel the rage growing inside of her. If something didn't calm her down soon, the first class she would have would be "How to convince your roommate to continue living with an angry ghost". She wasn't sure she cared about her rage, though. She knew that the teachers would disapprove but she had never really cared about the lack of control she had over her emotions. They made her... well her. Within the next few minutes she could turn from wandering spirit to raging poltergeist, unless something were to calm her.

Just before the anger got too much, just before the poltergeist within her started to come out, she heard a tune being played from a few doors down. It was pretty. It came to her ears and curiosity gripped her. What supernatural creature could play guitar? Who would bother? Was it another ghost? She felt herself drawn to the music, getting up and following the tune. She wandered out of her dorm room and into the next one, until she found a girl sitting on a bed in dorm 1. The rage subsided a little, but the atmosphere around her was still crackling slightly. "Hello?"

( Sjhall2011 Sjhall2011 )

The air changed, it felt like it was full of angry static. The feeling brought Sarah out of the trance she always enters when playing, and she looked up to see a girl stood in her doorway. The same girl she had seen earlier stood with a witch.

"Hi, you look as pissed as I feel. What's happened" she said, in reply to the girls cautious hello.

She patted the bed next to her, and put her guitar down. She was unsure of if a ghost even can sit but she felt it was polite to offer.

Marcy sighed, crossing her arms, much like a child throwing a tantrum. "Didn't get the roommate I wanted." She sat next to the girl and looked at her guitar. "Sorry about the... energy. I can't control it."

Sjhall2011 Sjhall2011

Sarah chucked lightly as she watched the ghost folder her arms, huffing.

"Didn't get the roommate I wanted" the girl explained, sitting next to Sarah. "Sorry about the energy. I can't control it" she apologized.

Saddened by the fact that the stranger felt the need to apologize, Sarah shifted on the bed and rubbed the tattoo on the top of her arm. "Dont worry about it, I know what its lie to not be in control of something. I'm Sarah by the way, and I don't know who my roommate is, but they've took up all the space in the room so"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back