• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural High School

Marcie giggled at Sarah's tail, finding it somewhat amusing that she had gotten herself into this situation.
"Well... I could go and try and find him for you? If that would help, I mean. I won't if you don't want me to. I mean he did seem kind of like a scary individual..." As she realised (once again) that she had started rambling, she put a hand to her own mouth.

Sarah smiled as the ghost rambled. "That would be helpful Marcie, id appreciate that" she spoke quickly to make sure she wasn't interrupted.

She raised her hand and went to itch her nose, before realising that it had claws. correcting herself, she swapped to her other hand and scratched her nose.

"O.K!" She exclaimed and bolted off, suddenly, in search of Cain. She first began to sprint to the boy's dormitories, knocking on the door that she thought was Cain's.

"Hello?"

_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

Once Cain was done arranging the papers in Anatomy he raised his hand for the Professor to come check. Of course he knew that everything was right but she still needed to check him off the list. When she arrived, she barely even glanced at the papers on the table, already knowing that they would be in the correct order. "Wonderful job, Cain." She said in response. "Once I have checked your group, you may leave before the bell." The Professor announced the class. Thankfully his group was already done. Marcy had basically left the room immediately after the Professor was done talking so Cain didn't say goodbye.

The shifter left Anatomy and walked out of the main building. His destination was the food court, of course. If anyone was looking for him that's the first place they should look. For being a male, a teenager, and a shifter, the boy was basically always hungry and never picky. Once he arrived to the large area of multiple different small buildings stands known as the food court, he got a salad, mashed potatoes and gravy, mac and cheese, and Parmesan crusted chicken.

The shapeshifter sat down at a nearby table and started devouring his food. It didn't take long for Cain to finish the meal. By the time he was done, the end bell of first period hadn't even gone off yet. It had about ten more minutes before the class ended and since he had nothing better to do, he walked back to his dorm to grab a joint from his secret stash.

When he arrived to his dorm, a familiar ghost girl was knocking on a door right next to his. Cain recognized the girl as a newbie from this morning so he didn't turn around and walk away. He walked up behind her and leaned down to her ear. "Hello." He said with a smile. "Who ya looking for?"

VanillaGhost VanillaGhost

Marcie waited for a few moments at the door, before hearing a voice whisper in her ear "Hello. Who ya looking for?"
She jumped. The person behind her had somehow managed to scare a ghost. She spun around, instinctively trying to punch whoever was there in the face, but failed as even if she could solidify a full fist, she could not remember how to in her panic. The fist swung through Cain's face, creating a slight breeze and a cold feeling.

Immediately, she regretted trying to punch the person as she realized they were only trying to scare her. She stuttered slightly. "U-uh. Sorry. You scared me. I'm looking for Cain? For a friend of mine."

_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

Cain chuckled as the girl failed to punch him. "Well I might be able to help you with that. Sarah, right? I'm glad I was oh so memorable." The shifter smirked. He was in his true form so he supposed she would recognise him, apparently not. "What do ya need, sweeheart?" He asked, keeping a charming smile on his face. The senior was glad to help any newbies.

Marcy frowned, trying to figure out how best to explain the situation. She looked at the ceiling for a few moments, then sighed. Without warning, she grabbed Cain's hand in order to lead him to Sarah's room. "It's better if I just show you."
With that, she began the walk back towards the girl's dormitories.

_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

Cain chuckled and followed after the girl. "As you wish." He replied. They were headed straight towards the girl's dormitory. What was this girl needing him for that involved him being in the girl's dormitory? Did it have something to do with Aleks? No, it couldn't be. She was still in class.

(I don't want to God Mod or anything so I'm just gonna leave it short without saying where they're going even though I know.)

Once they had gotten to the girl's dormitories, Marcie knocked on the door of room #1. She hoped that Sarah hadn't figured it out by herself, otherwise this would be rather embarrassing. "Sarah? It's Marcie. I got Cain!"
For a moment she looked at her hand, realising that it had solidified without her focusing. She had managed to grab Cain's hand without thinking about it. That meant that she'd unconsciously solidified. Her eyes widened, as she looked at her own hand. How come these things always happen when I'm being air-headed?

_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_ Sjhall2011 Sjhall2011

Sarah jumped at the knock, her clawed hand opened dangerously. Calming when she heard Marcie, she opened the door enough for someone to get in. She hid her body behind the door.

"Um thanks, just come in quickly" Sarah stammered a little, she hated being uncomfortable or nervous around people her usual confidence had been knocked slightly.

Marcie's hand unsolidified as soon as she realised it had solidified. She opened the door and went through, waiting for Cain to follow behind her. She looked Sarah up and down to check that she was still in the same predicament as she was when Marcy left her, and once making her checks she nodded slightly. "So the claw's still there."

_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_ Sjhall2011 Sjhall2011

Cain was still a bit confused to why Marcie had brought him here. What? Did she want to have a threesome? That was a bit odd seeing as everyone just met each other today, but he would go along with it

When the door to Aleks' dorm opened slightly, Cain walked through it. He looked around and to his surprise, his Anatomy partner was hiding behind the door. Parts of her body were contorted and no longer human.

"What happened?" He asked, gazing at the claw. The shifter never really had any problems like this, mostly since he wasn't an animal shifter.

Sjhall2011 Sjhall2011

(If you're character has not gone to the main office in the main building to get their schedule they need to. Class will be starting soon. If you're species does not have a class then it's a free period.)

Aleks teleported to the main office, which was surprisingly empty. Perhaps hat was only because most of residents here were knew and had no idea what they were doing. Thankfully though, Aleks wouldn't have to wait in a line to get her schedule. She walked up to the desk and looked at the woman there. "Aleks Xavier." She said before being handed her schedule.

Earth Science, Free period, History of Heaven and Hell, Environmental Control. She read to herself. They were the same classes as she had last year but higher in level.

Aleks walked to her first class as the first bell rung, signalling that you had 5 minutes to get to your next class. She had plenty of time, especially because her first class was in the main building. When she arrived to the class she was the first one there. Aleks entered the room and took a seat in the back. The furthest room from the door, to be exact.
(Hey just signed back on gonna find a spot to start in)

"The Twin Jokers"

d85db9fdcbef3867bb281c49323fea67.jpg

c744fef5c3e35501eef1e9757c59614b--new-short-hairstyles-korean-hairstyles.jpg

Samantha waved goodbye to Lilly, wishing her good luck on her schedule as well. The female Trickster turned back to her belongings and unloaded them, setting everything where she wanted it. She looked around her side and made sure everything was perfect, she nodded to herself. Samantha than skipped out of her room and made her way to the office, humming a tune to herself and smiling.

Samuel nodded thanks to Cain before the male turned and left, Samuel looked at his newly earned scheduled, looking over every class.
Free Period
History of Heaven and Hell
Astonomy
Free Period

"This doesn't seem too bad, also looks like I have free period right now." Samuel looked up and saw that his twin sister got her schedule, and was now skipping over to him. "Samuel!~ Lemme see what you got, okay?" Samantha looked over at his schedule and grinned happily. "We have the same schedule Samuel! Isn't that great?" Samuel gave his sister a small smile and nodded his head. Samantha giggled and grabbed her brother's hand before dragging him off down the hall with her.

((Sorry everyone for such a late, late reply! But better late than never, right? This is open for anyone by way!))
(My reply is late too im sorry)
Rynn:
"The Twin Jokers"
d85db9fdcbef3867bb281c49323fea67.jpg

c744fef5c3e35501eef1e9757c59614b--new-short-hairstyles-korean-hairstyles.jpg

Samantha giggled at Lilly and took her hand, shaking it. "You too Lilly, you have such a pretty name by way." Samantha looked around the whole room once more and smile at Lilly's bed set. "That's so cute." She said as she walked to her side of the room, setting her stuff down. "Looks like I have a pretty cool roommate!" Samantha called out happily, her eyes twinkling.
@Greekgeek1213

Samuel was dozing off when sudden yelling of some girl cause him to jump back into reality, he jerked up from his position and stared at the newcomers. He watched the scene until the female vanished from sight and the male walked over to him. Samuel stared at him as he spoke, he hesitantly shook his hand. "Samuel, Samuel Choi. I-...I'm a Trickster, nice to meet you Cain." He spoke with a quiet but loud enough to heard tone. Samuel tended to be that way when meeting new people.
_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

((Sorry for such late replies.))
_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_ hey my replies will be late too im at work durning the day)
Rynn:
Rynn was running to class hearing the bell rang. She knew she was going to be late. She coukd here the students shuffling around and getting to class. As she walked down the hallway she looked at her scheduale and saw first class was anatomy and she sighed. She already knew this. With a look of anger on her face she opened the heavy door slowly to a room full of students and she locked eyes with a few of them. She smiled a little and found a desk and sat down quickly looking at the Proffesor. "Sorry im late, Rynn Salone" she handed the professor her scheduale.

Alexa looked up at the school, a duffel bag with all of her belongings clutched in her hand. Finally, she's here, at her new high school. She got expelled from her old school because she caused a fight for the tenth time in a row... and she discovered that this school is for supernaturals. So she transferred to this school knowing that she doesn't have to keep hiding the fact that she's a witch anymore. She took a deep breath. School wasn't for Alexa. Even though she has photographic memory, she NEVER used it to study.

Who knows, maybe she can steal some more wallets from rich kids.

Alexa opened the doors of the huge new high school, and took in the surroundings. She held her breath. The only thing that came to her mind was, "woah. I should steal something, everything here looks priceless." Alexa immediately shook her head. No! She mustn't get caught on the first day.

Taking a deep breath, she slumped her shoulders, and walked in, ready to start her new school year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back