• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural High School

As Aleks approached the main building she could feel her room being invaded. It flicked a switch in the antichrist's body and the ground started to shake. Her human side was pushed down and locked in closet while her demon side came out to play. The shaking grew a bit stronger with every second that passed by. She quickly teleported into her room, eyes completely black. As looked around her room she saw two girls sitting on a bed.

"And what are you doing here?" She asked, trying to remain at least a tiny bit calm.

"Don't worry about it, I know what it's like to not be able to control something. I'm Sarah by the way and I don't know who my roommate is, but they've took up all the space in my room, so..." the girl didn't seem to be bothered by the atmosphere surrounding Marcy and it lifted a weight off of her shoulders. She giggled.

Just as her mood began to lighten, she felt the ground begin to shake and a girl with black eyes appeared in the room. Despite the situation seeming dangerous, Sarah had lightened her mood to an extent that she took this event lightly. "This is your new roommate, Sarah! Don't be angry at her, she was given the keys by the office. Take it up with her if you want a change." She said this calmly, but as she mentioned the office, her eyes seemed to have a glint in them, which suggested she held a grudge. "I'm here because I got angry. I'm Marcy. I didn't get the roommate I wanted, either." She stood up and stuck out her hand to the demon, before once again, realising she hadn't solidified and taking back her hand.

_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_ Sjhall2011 Sjhall2011

Sarah jumped up, startled by the sudden appearance of a black eyed girl. She moved infront of the ghost, her animal instincts telling her to protect her new friend.

"This my room, I was assigned here?" she remarked, curling her hands into fists. Who did this girl think she is. Sarah let out a low growl.

It only occurred to Aleks that she was not in the mood to listen to people speak when the ghost girl decided to open her mouth. Now, when the girl decided to approach Aleks... that got to her a little bit. She raised her hand, palm up, and created a rather large fire. She played with fire as she looked at the girl, blinking to reveal her brown eyes.

"You do realise that with the snap of my fingers I can turn you into dust, right? Blown into oblivion." Aleks replied, declining the handshake even though she knew how to shake a ghosts hand.

Aleks extinguished the flame before waving her hand, moving all of her stuff to the left side of the room. "If I feel you touching any of my stuff, I'll make sure you regret it." The ground had stopped shaking and Aleks disappeared, teleporting to Cain's room.

"Okay, listen. I know I wasn't invited, but quite frankly I is my give a fuck. So-" Aleks started to rant before let her sense take in her surroundings. It was then when she realised that there was another body in the room, and it wasn't a dead one. She spun around quickly to see an orange haired boy. "Well fucking great, Cain you didn't tell me you had a fucking room mate!" She said before teleporting out of the room, not wanting to deal with anyone other than her half-friend.

~~~

Cain was unpacking his things, arranging them just how he liked. Unlike Aleks though, he made sure that half of the room was still bare. When he heard the door beginning to open, he shifted into a girl with long, curly red hair. He turned around to great the newcomer but just as he was about to say something, Aleks appeared in his room. She just talked without asking or apologizing for barging in unannounced, but Cain was used to it.

He chuckled when the girl disappeared and shifted back to his true form. "Hey, I'm Cain. I'm guessing you're new here. If you don't mind me asking, what are you? Maybe I can help you out witb getting to you classes." Cain flashed the boy his famous charming smile as extended a hand.

Great, her room mate was a demon and an angry one at that.

Sarah began setting up what little of her things had arrived in her half of the room. She tried to gain control of her breathing, but she couldn't and her body shifted into that of a bear. Great, now she was stuck in this room until she could calm down.

She turned to Marcy and tried her best not to frighten the ghost. She was amazed at how calmly her new friend handled the situation .

As Sarah shifted into a bear, Marcy laughed. "Oh! So that's what you are. I meant to ask you. That's cool! If you want to turn back that's cool too. That demon sure was angry, huh? Is your transformation anger related? That demon seemed petty and not worth it, so..." She paused. "Wait sorry, I'm rambling. That happens sometimes."
She grinned. "It is really cool, though."

Sjhall2011 Sjhall2011

Marcy talked rapidly and Sarah struggled to follow. As far as she could tell, Marcy thought being a shifter was a good thing.

Sarah nodded as best she could, to answer if her shift was because of anger. She felt her heart rate slow, watching the girl get so excited had calmed her down, it was cute. She shifted back into her usual self and sat on the floor. Transforming really takes it out of her

"Yeah I'm a shifter, but I can only control one animal and thats a wolf. The rest just happens when I'm scared or angry. I guess my ability thought a bear was a match for a demon haha"

She laughed. "Well, nothing's really a match for a demon, right? I mean I'm sure she could have turned me into dust if she wanted to. A big temper, that one." She laughed again and smiled at Sarah.
"At least I'm only a couple of doors down. Even if your roommate is an asshole, you can always visit me! I'm sure if I'm in a bad mood, you can just play me that guitar of yours." Realising she was rambling again, she blushed. "Sorry."

Sarah smiled, and blushed as the girl talked.

"I might take you up on that offer and visit you sometime. And dont worry about the rambling, I think its cute" she said, smirking as she put up the last drawing up onto her wall, it was a snake wrapped around a trophy.

She looked at Marcy, and tilted her head. "You going to go see if you have a roommate? Or are you still sulking about not sharing with your witch friend?" Sarah winked so the girl would know it was a joke.

(If you're character has not gone to the main office in the main building to get their schedule they need to. Class will be starting soon. If you're species does not have a class then it's a free period.)

Aleks teleported to the main office, which was surprisingly empty. Perhaps hat was only because most of residents here were knew and had no idea what they were doing. Thankfully though, Aleks wouldn't have to wait in a line to get her schedule. She walked up to the desk and looked at the woman there. "Aleks Xavier." She said before being handed her schedule.

Earth Science, Free period, History of Heaven and Hell, Environmental Control. She read to herself. They were the same classes as she had last year but higher in level.

Aleks walked to her first class as the first bell rung, signalling that you had 5 minutes to get to your next class. She had plenty of time, especially because her first class was in the main building. When she arrived to the class she was the first one there. Aleks entered the room and took a seat in the back. The furthest room from the door, to be exact.

"The Twin Jokers"
d85db9fdcbef3867bb281c49323fea67.jpg

c744fef5c3e35501eef1e9757c59614b--new-short-hairstyles-korean-hairstyles.jpg

Samantha giggled at Lilly and took her hand, shaking it. "You too Lilly, you have such a pretty name by way." Samantha looked around the whole room once more and smile at Lilly's bed set. "That's so cute." She said as she walked to her side of the room, setting her stuff down. "Looks like I have a pretty cool roommate!" Samantha called out happily, her eyes twinkling.
Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213

Samuel was dozing off when sudden yelling of some girl cause him to jump back into reality, he jerked up from his position and stared at the newcomers. He watched the scene until the female vanished from sight and the male walked over to him. Samuel stared at him as he spoke, he hesitantly shook his hand. "Samuel, Samuel Choi. I-...I'm a Trickster, nice to meet you Cain." He spoke with a quiet but loud enough to heard tone. Samuel tended to be that way when meeting new people.
_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

((Sorry for such late replies.))

"I would throw a chair at her if I could! Poltergeist her to high heavens!" She crossed her arms and huffed like a child. "...But I need to get my schedule. I completely forgot to get it after I flung the receptionist's pen across the room."
She uncrossed her arms and put them to her side. "Thanks for calming me down, by the way."

"A trickster, huh?" Cain asked. "They're gonna treat you as an angel then, just so you know." Cain kept his smile on before starting to walk past the boy. "Have you gotten your schedule yet? You're gonna need it since-" He paused, listing up three fingers and counting down silently. Once all of his fingers were down, the faint sound of a bell sounded off. "I'm pretty sure angels don't have any classes during first period but they could've changed that. I could walk with you to the front office if you want." Cain waited just outside of the door for the boy to answer.

Upon hearing the bell ring, Marcy yelped. "Oh gosh! I'm going to be late!"
She disappeared and reappeared in front of the office. "Hi. I know I flung that pen out of your hand before, but can I please have my schedule?"
The old woman glared at her. Slowly and silently she looked through the schedules. Marcy knew that she was doing this on purpose, but she knew if she acted out that the receptionist would move even slower. It took every ounce of her being not to throw the woman's pot of pens off of her shelf. Finally, the hag found her schedule and handed it to her and Marcy let control go. She watched as the pot of pens fell off of the shelf. "Thanks." She smiled, drily.

"The Twin Jokers."

d85db9fdcbef3867bb281c49323fea67.jpg

"Oh, uh, thanks for telling me that. Pretty helpful for me to know, I'll make sure to tell my sister that when I see her...." Samuel stood up from his bed and listened to Cain's words, nodding his head. He walked out the door and looked to Cain. "Yeah, I mean if you don't mind. Not quite use to the school's campus yet." He took a couple steps ahead of cain before stopping and looking back at him with his dark brown orbs. The Trickster shifted his light orange hair to side with his hand, out of his eyes, before looking back to Cain.
_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

The bell for first period rang.
"Oh gosh! I'm going to be late" the girl shouted and then she disappeared.

Sarah had already gotten her schedule, so she wasn't in a rush . She packed away her guitar and left the room, making sure she locked the door on the way out. Slowly, she walked down the stairs and towards building with science labs in.

Maybe this wouldn't be as bad as she thought, if she can get along with her roommate then living here would be bearable.

Lilly giggled, a small blush forming on her cheeks from the compliments.
"Aww shucks, thank you so much! No one ever told me I'd have such a nice roommate!" The witch replied. She then looked at the girl as the red-haired trickster put her stuff away and moved things around on her side of the dorm.

"Hey, if you don't mind my asking, what are you? I'm a witch," Lilly asked, mild curiosity biting at her. She wanted to be able to be friends with many different kinds of people here, and based on the kind of school this was, she deemed it important to ask it of people. Plus, if need be, some of her spells would or would not affect certain species, so she needed to know for safety reasons, too.

LieLee LieLee

{it's fine, I put my phone down all day today, pretty much, so I should be the one apologizing for my late reply XD }

Cain smiled at the boy and started down the hall. Once they were down the stairs and outside he looked back and explained what buildings were what, just like he had to the witch and ghost earlier that day.

"Now, I gotta get my schedule and get to class." He said to the boy before leaving for the front office in the main building. "Hey, Julie. How are you?" He asked the secretary as she handed him his schedule. She didn't answer, she just smiled and waved at the boy before he left.

Thankfully, Anatomy was in the main building and he wouldn't have to go very far in the minute he had left. As soon as he passed through the doorway of the classroom the second bell rung. With a smile on his face he sat in the first seat he saw.

After retrieving her schedule, she sprinted to her next class; Solidifying. She hadn't quite mastered the art of even doing this, and was looking forward to it. It had been years since she'd felt something else's touch, and although she was content with her ghostly situation, she missed the sense of touch. Without it, she had become more erratic than when she was alive.

She would be grateful for the sensation, even if it were the feeling of being turned to dust.

Last edited:
Sarah heard the second bell ring and knew she was going to be late.

She quickly walked down the corridor and into her first Anatomy class, muttering a sorry to the teacher as she passed. She hurried and sat in the last available seat. Next to her was an attractive boy, with blond hair. He looked like he knew what he was doing, where as she probably just looked a mess.

Cain smiled at the girl who had arrived late to class. Poor girl, it was obvious she was new but who wasn't in this school? She looked like she had had a rough start to the day. Maybe it was a room mate problem.

This class wasn't about wasting time on icebreakers, the teacher got to point quickly. After about half and hour if taking notes, the teacher reached stopped and turned towards the class. "Okay, class. It's time for me to assign lab partners." Groans All throughout the class. "Yes yes, I know. Most of you are new anyway and since it's your first day you probably haven't even met a friend yet so don't give me that." She started listing off pairs of people, Cain only started paying attention when she spoke his name. "Cain, you're going to be with Sarah." As she spoke she pointed to the girl that had arrived late.

"Sweet." Cain said in response, winking at the girl before heading to the back of the class where the lab tables were. He motioned for her to follow.

Marcy ran through the doorway of her classroom, forgetting (albeit momentarily), that she could have materialised in the class without anyone noticing. She glanced at the teacher and smiled, widely. "Um, hi! Sorry I'm late. I'm new." She sat towards the back of the classroom, realising she didn't know anybody there and prepared for the long lesson ahead.

The first half of the lesson was hell, the teacher didnt stop talking and as fast as Sarah wrote, she couldn't keep up. Then things only got worse.

The teacher assigned lab partners, she was paired with Cain. She looked up at the boy and he winked. Sarah laughed and followed him to the back of the class. Maybe it wasn't going to be too bad, if she could get on with Cain then at least anatomy wouldnt be too hard. She just had to make it through the rest of the lesson and then she had a free period.

"Hey, its nice to meet you" she said to Cain, with a small smile. He was slightly taller than her, and seemed like her polar opposite. Her hair was pitch black and his was light brown with blond highlights, his fashion was very different to her ripped jeans and combat boots.

"You too. It's always nice to meet a shifter." Cain replied as he mixed up the little pieces of paper in the lab table in front of him. "Animal or humanoid?" To humans that question would've seemed odd, Hell to any other species that question would've been odd, but in a room full of shifters it wasn't an odd question at all. "Since I've taken the class before why don't you go first. Just match the organs to the system they're in." He added when he was done scrambling the papers.

"Animal, what about you?" she replied casually. She had never really been around many shifters but after meeting a ghost and a demon, not much fazed her.
She made quick work of the task, science was the only lesson she had ever liked, and looked around the room. Sarah studied the other students faces, wondering how many were really their faces and how many were borrowed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back