• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Academy RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I smile "so class can anyone tell me why the apple did that when I hit it?"

Lea's grey eyes widened, astonished by the teacher's skill. "Holy shit," she muttered.

Note to self, don't get on his bad side. She thought, glancing over at Mikey.

She turned back to the teacher, hesitant to answer his question. "Because of the amount of force the arrow afflicted?" she replied slowly.

that is right now class I want to see you try to shoot my bow as well at the same target what do I am for?"

"Huh?! I can't do that!" Mikey said.

"Fine." He took the bow and drew it back.

Mikey slowly let it go forward.

good now show me your hand to hand skills if you are attacked can you win a fight"

"Alright." He put the bow down.

I take a boxing pose as I start to hop side to side "come on show me what you got"

Mikey stared at him and blinked a few times, confused on what he was doing. He eventually ignored it and threw a punch with a much force it blew all the desks and chairs in disarray and would blow wind everywhere.

I smile as I drop to the floor sweeping his leg as I then take a new pose "this is called the trip wire"

When he was tripped he flipped and countered by doing a flip kick to the teacher's face with a lot of force. "Oh ya?! Take this!"

I then catch the kick as I shake my head "good form but it needs work" I then throw him into the wall as I smile "round one winner Teacher" I then bow as I wink

"Guogh!" He yelled as he crashed into the wall. "Damn! The teacher is stronger than I thought!" He thought to himself as he winced in pain.

"Yeah." He said as he got himself out of the wall.

"Isn't there somewhere safer we could go so I can use a little more power?" He asked.

"So this room can take enough force to level a town?"

"I'd feel safer going into the battle dome."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back