• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Academy IC -open for applications :)

"This blood slide is something very rare and also the one thing Naoki thought he would never get since the subject died centuries ago. Do not worry my friend, it wasn't my doing." he said knowing if he didn't clarify it his friend would think he had done it. "Hunters had gotten to him and you know how those things end, but I did manage to get a sample knowing it would be very useful in case I needed to bribe Naoki one day. That there is the rare blood of a Nephilim." he said and looked into his friend's eyes "do you see now why you have to keep it safe?" he said in his usual way while pushing his glasses up.

@CZDoubleU

“Oh yay, you found dinosaur DNA, so what?....” Masato said umamused. “Half Demons have Angles don’t exist and the only one that’s even close and she’s more like just a demon. Sanctuary can probably be of good use to you if you just asked her too. Hasn’t Naoki thought of her?” He twisted the blood sample in his fingers and then pocketed the otherwise non-important sample. Then he turned and saw the bookshelf sighing slightly.

“Aizen tell Naoki I want my books back when he Borrows them! These are priceless artifices!” He took three novels from the shelf each older then the last and bundled them up tying them together with twine. “If I see even one of your little
Notes in these looks I swear I’ll...” mewph!

The small kitten-like creature slipped from the desk and fell to the floor landing on her paws. Quickly she bounded over to Masato and he picked her up and put her on his shoulder.

(Alright where to next??)

"Oh but my friend they did once exist. The sample, by the way, is from a half human half angel. And you seriously don't want Naoki to think of her. What he wants to do with a Nephilim... well let's just say it's a good thing they aren't around anymore." he said and turned to look out of the window before he turned back to his friend "as for notes, I was careful not to put any notes in them...I think." he scratched his yaw and shrugged "we should probably get on with our work. I will let Naoki know about the books but I doubt he is going to change." he said and looked out of the window again where he spotted a male student on the ground looking like he was in pain as he held onto his ankle "oh my, looks like someone is hurt, lets see what I can do" he said with a mysterious smile.

“Eh?” He turned and smelled the air. “Smells like blood,” he started and then made Dabourah lim on his shoulders. He then walked from the room down the hall and put the doors right into the open field. He placed Dabourah on a rock and glanced at the boy, his eyes turning to ice then back to Aizen.

“He’s hurt pretty bad,” he turned to the others. “What has happened here?” He questioned looking over the boy still. His desire to drink blood had been pretty much subsidised. It didn’t mean that blood didn’t appeal to him still. Dabourah mewophed at him reminding him of his humanity.

Thalix received the flier before scanning up and down to gain the information needed. His eyes locked onto the name of the dancer before announcing it to the group, "The Imperial Dancer, I believe". Thalix placed his hand on his right hip and continued to scan for more information. The...Imperial Dancer - it rang a bell, that much was true. "Wait ins't that the insanely hot and amazing dancer!?" Proclaimed Thalix, before giggling at how idiotic he sounded.

RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

"N-nothing happened, I fell, I swear!" the kid stammered out and Hiroshi could practically taste the lie which only made him smile a sinister smile "well then how about we get you to the infirmary? Wouldn't want to treat you here in public now do we?" He asked and pushed his glasses up. His fingers were practically itching, his blood bubbled with excitement and he barely held in a manic laugh at the idea how he would get to work on a student and punish him for lying to him. maybe he would cuff him to a bed in the infirmary just to scare him. Sometimes he just loved his job!

“Aizen you cannot blame the kid.” Said Masato suddenly. He could feel what the man was thinking. He’d known him long enough he should have. He stood and out his hand on Aizen in an attempt to keep him calm. “Now child,” he turned.

“The truth”

{MY POSTS ARE GETTING SMALLER ITS KILLING ME!}

"I am not blaming anyone, I just want him in the infirmary since that is where patients are treated isn't it?" he said trying to use logic to get his desired goal. It was too late already, whenever he got this excited there was no helping it but let him do what he wanted or fight him. Well, his ex tended to cuff him to the infirmaries radiator until he calmed down but that guy was Hiroshi's past and no one dared to do such a thing to the dominant somewhat sadistic doctor knowing well it could lead to either unusual or cruel punishments after that. "Now let's get that shirt off so I can examine if you are hurt anywhere else or if I can just carry you to the infirmary," he said and licked his lips before straightening out his gloves.

Last edited:
“You know what....” Masato jumped nervous. He wasn’t about to leave this man alone and with a child no less when he was a notorious psychopath. “I’ll carry him. I’m stronger then you anyway,” he breathed a brief sigh of relief and then picked the boy up- glently. All the while he wondered why he was even wanting to stay and help out. He had schedules to make and plans to ensue. Plus he smelled alcohol everywhere and wondered where they got it in the first place.

“After this i need to get back to my work shall we?” He gestured towards the school once more.

"Oh just carry him off to the first empty bed in the infirmary. I will take it from there I assure you" he said and hid the anger he felt at having been deprived of removing the guy's shirt. He was so curious what the guy's torso looked like he was staring at him trying to see the guys build through the shirt.

It was useless, his friend had held the kid in a way that made it impossible to see anything but the kids pained expression as he walked behind them in hopes he would still get to be alone with the guy. Lying to him and smelling of alcohol! There was no way he wouldn't at least try to scare him a little. Someone had to punish him and he doubted the teachers would even find out, not that they were good at scaring anyone with their useless detentions and expulsions. He sighed and subconsciously started drumming his fingers against his thigh.

e2d992075c6e5d56dbaaaad9c49a3335.jpg

Aeron walked into the school in his fathers robes - as to hide his wings, and decided to ignore the concept of lessons and casually walked down the hallway a large bulge visible in his trousers. He turned a corner and continued, he was blissfully unaware that his siblings were coming to the same academy. He hadn't seen them in so long and now they'd ended up in the same school. Aeron was thinking about someone he'd meet in this school. Maybe he would finally settle down with someone? Who were to know? He was feeling particularly aroused today, he'd been sitting on a train for a few days on end and was bored of watching women walk past without a single thing between their legs. Aeron placed his hand on the cold stone brick and ran his fingers over the chipped walls. One foot in front of another, where was he even going? The rhythm echoes in the hallways as he continued to walk past paintings of school achievements ext, and his heart pounded in his ears. An urge to rip off his clothing and steal a boy was tempting - but he kept his tight clothing on and just felt with his genitalia protruding further than his own body. The hallway came to a stop and he turned a corner to spot two gorgeous gentlemen in front of him. Brothers perhaps? Pfft! Who cared? He walked up to them before resting against the stone wall. He has a very "can't be bothered yet let me take off your trousers" attitude. "So which one of you gorgeous men can tell me where to go" He winked at them and licked his lips.

Starsy Starsy

Miljonz Miljonz
Estrild smiles brightly and twirled about in happiness. Her brother being here was good since he was the Imperial Dancer but how to get him to his older self is the issue. Her brother now didn’t have his scar and his hair was lighter in color than when he was 25. Gerrant groaned as he opened his eyes and looked at everyone there. He sat up and yawned while rubbing his eyes with his left hand as his right hand covered his mouth. He blinked sleepily at everyone as his stretched out behind him and folded, getting smaller and finally disappearing behind a thin layer of skin.
“What’s this about the Imperial Dancer?”
He asked

Skyler and Hayden looked at the guy that was resting against the wall like it was its job to do so "depends on where you have to go. We are more or less new here as well so we probably won't be of much help" said Skyler as Hayden stepped closer to him in a protective way. He was getting the feeling the guy was an incubus and not a weak one either "yeah there is nothing we can help you with, especially not that considering how you are looking at us" said Hayden and with his eyes pointed at the guy's groin. If he had known how many incubi were at the school he would have convinced their parents to enroll Skyler somewhere safer. Skyler, on the other hand, was blushing again and wondering why it was happening so often lately.

Thalix watched Gerrant is tongue slithering around his mouth - Jeez Gerrant was gorgeous. He sat down next to Gerrant and placed his hand on his abs before saying, "A guy called the Imperial Dancer, will be at the dance tonight!" He said flirtatiously but still energetic. He whisper into Gerrant's ear, "If you're not feeling too ill, would you go with me cutie?". Thalix imagined this as a perfect opportunity to get to know Gerrant better while even getting more than just a dance. He must remember to contain his drinking though, if he had too much there was a chance he'd wake up with 20 men in bunny costumes sprawled across the bed. Thalix was very unstable when it came to alcohol, and so were almost all Incubi - due to their ability of feeling aroused most of the time, alcohol duplicates the feeling making it overpowering and could lead to disaster and destruction.

Listening to Hayden's attitude towards himself he realised that he was obviously a protective figure, how admirable. Although the younger one was blushing, how adorable. He followed the cute one (Sky's) gaze and realised he was looking at his crotch - all of his friends had said about no relying on his genitalia, but who was getting cute and blushing kids staring now? Now was the time to attempt at separating them and trying to obtain the younger one - god he was gorgeous. Aeron walked forward his cloak dangling off his shoulder revealing half of his extremely fit torso. He walked forward placing his hand on Sky's shoulder and whispered, "Care to walk me to my apartment?" and licked Sky's face from his chin up to his forehead, before becoming eye level with him. He pressed his groin into Sky and smiled over at Hayden. He waved his pointed-nail fingers and spoke an incantation before hundreds of himself and Sky filled the hallway. Aeron dragged Sky under and flew away from the illusions and flew through the door, and then muttered under his breath and the illusion evaporated. Aeron flew with Sky underneath him, intentionally pressed into his groin even in the air, and made his way to the dormitories.

Starsy Starsy

Miljonz Miljonz
Gerrant smiles and nodded. It would be a good chance to get to know people more but he looked at his sister who held up a flier. Oh...Oh Shit! Now he remembers why he came here, he was invited to dance before he got into that fight with that fiend. He mentally groaned at the prospect of having to try to do the dance and go to the with Thalix.
“I’ll met you at the dance Lord Thalix. I need to go to my dorm and get changed for it. The flier does say it starts at night....”
He said, trying to think of how to get Estrild, his kitsune dance partner, into the building.
He then got up and left the room before telling Estrild to stay near Thalix. She would be best for a guide. He left the building and went to the woods, where he found his partners waiting paitently for him. Next to them was his dancing outfit with the accessories. He looked at his partner before going deeper into the woods, unknowingly growing older the further he went. His hair became darker but still the same and his face became more refined and gained a scar. His wings burst from his back, growing a few shades darker and bigger. He placed the mask on his face and began to practice his dance, bending the light in varying ways.
(Doing time skip, will post soon)

Skyler was red as a tomato as the guy just picked him up. "hey! what are you doing?!" he half jelled over the sound of wind and flapping wings. He didn't even know how to react except hold onto him so he wouldn't fall down to the ground. He could feel every muscle on the guy's body only making him more nervous. Why were people on this academy so direct? Back home people didn't dare act like this or approach him unless he was the one to make the first move. No, he wasn't dominant in the dating game but he did like having a choice. Not that he wouldn't like.... He stopped his thoughts and blushed harder. What was wrong with him these days? Even if the guy was an incubus it didn't take away Sky's free will so why was he still acting like this and even thinking about sex with a guy that basically kidnapped him. He didn't even want to know what Hayden would do now that this happened.

B3e9883357ace18a33441a4d44863e82.jpg

Thalix watched Gerrant go, he was slightly upset he couldn't go change with Gerrant, but he decided to save it for later. He stripped naked and changed into a casual suit. Afterwards, he pottered around the room changing things and getting clothes ready for later.

Aeron barely heard Sky's screams over the roaring of the wind. His wings glided them to the entrance of the dorms, and the doors opened immediately, allowing them enter the brick building. Aeron asked reception to be moved rooms, unannounced to the rest but he knew that Hayden would come looking and he'd ask for Aeron's room and that was not happening. He grabbed Sky and ran up to the new Dorm and then let go of Sky. "Hey there gorgeous" He winked at sky and went closer to him, his tail wagging quickly. "So sorry for the busyness, y'know protective brothers and all that, so what's your name?" He put his hand on Sky's chest before his hand slid down and further down before reaching his crotch, and pulling his own shirt up.

1b29c92aa2fbf9e6a91aa9bd562ed03b--prussia-hetalia-hot-anime.jpg

Starsy Starsy

Miljonz Miljonz
Estrild saw what Thalix was doing and wrote down what Gerrant liked when getting hot and heavy with someone. This wouldn't be the first time her brother laid with an incubus but those times, they left. No word from them or anything. While she was angry at them, her brother deserved a good partner. Either male or female, she didn’t care as long as they cared for him back.
Gerrant was still in the forest, practicing his dance and getting ready for the dance when Vokun came bounding out of the brush with meat. Raw bloody meat. He took it and ate it before washing off his face. He looked to the sky. It was almost time.

Sky stumbled back a bit "what are you doing? Why did you kidnap me? My brother is going to go crazy over this. you could have asked my name with my brother there you know." he said just before the guys hand reached his private parts and he tried to step away from him only to hit the wall with his back. How did the day suddenly turned out like this?

Hayden was running all over the school in a panic. He was also furious that he let a simple illusion get a better of him. Now Skyler was entirely at the mercy of a weird incubus that could probably even beat Hayden in a fight. Skyler might apear like a cold guy sometimes and he wasn't used to sexual advances since at home people barely dared to talk to him let alone touch him without his premission, okay so the reason for that was that his brothers threatened everyone that would be unworthy but Sky's personality or rather behavior helped a bit as well.

Thalix sniggered at the list presented before him. How treacherous! He laughed and smiled at Estrild. He found himself actually liking Gerrant, no it can't me can it? His father had always ridiculed them saying that finding a soul mate would be much older - but here Thalix was although feeling very turned on, actually feeling something other than rough under the sheets. He smiled sincerely to himself and continued to polish his look in the mirror, perfecting his crotch.

The boy was persistent, he wanted more but less. Ugh, teenagers. He smiled to himself realising the tiny age gap. Deciding to go for a more calming approach he activated his alluring aura to try and calm the boy without him attempting to run away. Sensing Hayden's power, Aeron was actually felt cautious for once about someone. Although Aeron was sure of his power being superior, there was an iciness with both of the sibling suggesting they were ice elementals - but who was to know. Ice elementals sure did pack a punch and although he could as well - taking it was not a strong point of his. He decided to boost up the aura and gazed into Sky's eyes. He stepped back and offered him into the dorm before lightly pushing him and shutting the door behind them, dominance was Aeron's key.

Starsy Starsy

Miljonz Miljonz
Estrild just giggled at Thalix for his expressions he was doing in the mirror just for the night with Gerrant. She would give the two the privacy they needed if they wanted to but she would need to be cautious of anyone trying to get between them.

Shagranoz Shagranoz
“To help with surgeries. So many people rely on sleeping gas to put the person under when they could die, why not have a paralyses potion to take down the risk of having to go under sleeping gas?”
Misaki said, still working with the alchemical ingredients.

"you know I can feel your power trying to calm me right? Whats your name anyway?" Skyler asked a bit calmer but let a bit of his usual icy tone slip away while still trying to fight the pull but not doing a good job at it, his hands were itching to touch the guy's arms and travel up to his neck before going lower and lower. He shook his head trying again to snap out of it. He even went as far as to bite his lip lightly to distract himself but all it did was make him wonder what the guy's lips would taste like. urgh, get a grip on yourself Skyler! He taught and stepped a step away from the guy. Sure he had experiences with guys before but he never just gave in and he was damned if he would make it easy on the guy. Not that it wasn't extremely tempting, he really wanted to give in and not just because of the guys power.

Holly let out a sigh of relief. "Okay, that's much better than what I was fearing. I've been working on liquid emotions recently- got some joy brewing over there. Something everyone could use, am I right?"

"My name's Lord Aeron, at your... service" He smiled and licked Sky's face and once more pressed his crotch into Sky's forcing him against the wall. He whispered into Sky's ear, "I'm so sorry for taking you away, please don't take it in an offence - you see you're so gorgeous I couldn't help but want to...need I explain" He laughed and ripped off his trousers amongst with his shirt. Leaving some extremely tight underwear on which basically enhanced the view of his genitalia and wasn't exactly supporting it - it was like an angry dinosaur trying to leave it's captivity. He hoisted himself into Sky and licked his neck tasting salty sweat trickle down the boy's neck. He gasped slightly and smiled, "I promise I won't hurt you... unless you want me to" He smiled at the boy.

40184a664e50e913f224164467d0baf4--sexy-anime-guys-sexy-guys.jpg

Starsy Starsy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back