• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Academy IC -open for applications :)

Sky sighed and couldn't stop himself from feeling happy he was so close to Aeron again, especially after the 'fight' they had. He wanted to stay the way they were a bit longer but he was too embarrassed "how about you go put on some pants that fit? People will freak out if they see you like that." not to mention that for some stupid reason he didn't want everyone to see Aerons privates.

@Miljonz

Jokingly, Aeron rolled his eyes before backing away and walking through the hall ridiculously slowly showing off all of himself off to the academy - waving as he does so. He then made his way back to his Dorm and went in leaving the door open and slumped onto the bed before ripping of his clothes and chucking them in the bin. He inhaled deeply and just lay there watching the ceiling

Starsy Starsy

Sky didn't know what to do. Should he follow Aeron or not. After what had happened he decided to follow him, even though he didn't seem sad anymore Sky wanted to make sure Aeron was alright. He stepped through the door to Aaron's room and sighed "did you ever consider being checked out for exhibitionism? You are without clothes more than with them" he said and licked his lips without thinking.

Sky didn't know what to do. Should he follow Aeron or not. After what had happened he decided to follow him, even though he didn't seem sad anymore Sky wanted to make sure Aeron was alright. He stepped through the door to Aaron's room and sighed "did you ever consider being checked out for exhibitionism? You are without clothes more than with them" he said and licked his lips without thinking.

Aeron smiled before standing up, he hadn't realised until now that he was around 7ft and was much taller than Sky. Listening to Sky he chuckled and leaned against the bathroom door, before realising that Sky had licked his lips. "My little baby is all grown up, and if there's one way to turn me on - is to be similar to me" He chuckled and pressed himself into Sky, feeling every single inch of Sky's skin even when covered with clothing. Aeron looked down at him and kissed the top of his head.

Starsy Starsy

Sky blushed as he subconsciously pushed right back into Aerons body like he was drawn there. "so are you feeling better now? you had me a bit worried for a second" he said and looked up at Aeron who he noticed was much taller. When did he get so tall? And why was Sky starting to feel so strange? He couldn't start liking the lustful incubus now could he? They just met a while ago, so he doubted it was what he felt. Especially considering what Aeron was, there was probably little to no chance he felt the same, He smiled sadly at the thought and hid it by turning to the side just a little.

@Miljonz

Aeron felt Sky near him, his breath, his skin, his soul. "I always feel good when I'm around you" He smiled and winked at him, before looking down at his genitalia "And by the lovely bulge in your trousers I assume you feel the same way" He chuckled and teased Sky. Aeron noticed a slight shift in Sky's attitude, and he looked to the side, "You okay?" He asked before placing his hands on Sky's backside and circled around as if a mild dance to music was present.

Starsy Starsy

Sky put on a smile to hide his inner turmoil and nodded "yes I'm okay. just still a little drunk I guess. Maybe next time I shouldn't drink so much" he said and followed Aerons movement in hopes it would distract them both from Sky's odd reaction to Aeros presence. No, I can't like him it probably wouldn't end well for me he thought to himself.

@Miljonz

Aeron knew there was something wrong, except for his enormous junk and smoking body - it was his speciality. He knew when something was wrong, as a master of seduction, when someone was unhappy he knew it. His natural instincts told him to pull Sky's trousers down and make it better, but his common sense told him to sit down and talk about it. Aeron sighed, slightly let down that his needs weren't satisfied but he also felt happy and proud knowing that he did what was right. He patted his lap and said, "Come sit, let's talk" He smiled kindly at Sky - while maintaining a level of heroism he still was able to settle his needs by having him sit on his lap. Lucky Santa, he said to himself before laughing

Starsy Starsy

Sky raised an eyebrow at the reaction he surely didn't expect from the incubus. He had thought the guy would jump at the chance to have his way with Sky and help Sky get distracted from his confusion. There was no chance he was going to admit what was going on so he hesitated but in the end sat in Aerons lap anyway. "Talk? Are you sure you are alright?" he asked and raised an eyebrow while absentmindedly tracing his hands down Aerons back.

Aeron felt Sky's fingers down his back which didn't help keep his pole down. He shivered and pulled Sky neared to him and harder. "I'm fine" He winked at Sky before pulling him onto him even more, "Now tell me what's on your mind" He kissed Sky and looked at him expecting and true answer.

Starsy Starsy

Sky froze a bit, he felt like a deer caught in the headlights.What was he supposed to say if he himself didn't know just what was wrong? He wanted to come up with a way to avoid answering and stroked Aerons chest while going a bit lower, he kissed Aeron but once he stopped the look of wanting to know seemed to still be on Aaron's face. blushing and feeling a bit afraid he said "I think I'm starting to like you" he blurted out wanting to get the whole thing over with as soon as possible.

The situation was to go any way,

A) Aeron get's turned off not interest in a commitment (the most likely of options)

B) Aeron to get angry and overreact

C) Aeron to feel happy and blessed and admit that he felt the same way

D) Aeron to walk out

E) Aeron to be polite and say he liked Sky but wasn't interested in anything more than hookups.

Aeron smiled at Sky, and he didn't say anything. He just looked at Sky and smiled. Smiled. Aeron was silent and said nothing, not in a negative "I'm not interested way" or in an awkward way - but in a way of affection and care. He kissed Sky and pushed him over before sitting on top of him - still staring into his eyes.

Starsy Starsy

Sky looked at Aerons action in confusion, was his behavior a good sign or a bad one? so far it seemed like it wasn't going as bad as he had expected. He had all sorts of scenarios running through his head and with each silent second that past he felt worse. The not knowing was making him feel like he wanted to sink into the ground, but Aeron sitting like that made him feel so good that it at the same time calmed him a bit. Not to mention that he was starting to have another small problem that was getting bigger.

@Miljonz

Sky's was hair was spread all over the pillow and he had a smile on his face. He didn't expect the events to turn out the way they did and while he didn't have a direct answer to his statement earlier he was glad Aeron didn't just leave him, throw him out or even pity him. Anything was better than that. He caressed Aerons hair because he liked how soft it was.

@Miljonz

Aeron lay next to Sky panting, his eyes pinned to the ceiling feeling extremely relaxed with Sky stroking his hair. "Thank you" Aeron said simply but effectively. He felt warm and fluffy inside and and around and put his leg over Sky's crouch and did a sort of spoon / teddy bear hug. Snuggling in extremely close to Sky, Aeron finally felt like a child again - not in a patronising way, just he felt free and happy.

Starsy Starsy

Sky chuckled at the thanks you and sighed "your welcome I guess" he said with a smile and just lay there letting his breathing calm down and his racing heart as well. Yeah, he would definitely be okay with just what they had so far if it meanAeron wouldn't just throw him to the side. He started humming a song from the ice clan without even realizing it. It happened sometimes when he was happy and alone. He didn't even question the fact that he wasn't really alone at the moment.

@Miljonz

Aeron inhaled and shifted up and sat on top of Sky, his pole in his hand rubbing it gently, "What's going on with you? You seem so distant" Aeron questioned, he was actually concerned and wanted to sincerely know if Sky was okay. He gave Sky a peck on the cheek and continued his 'job'.

Starsy Starsy

Sky chuckled "I am not distant in case you didn't notice" he said and wiggled with his hips just a little "see I'm all here. Nothing is going on that you have to worry about." he said with a smile and watched Aeron closely as he had his fun. He didn't want to ruin the moment by talking or anything like that so he decided to help Aeron to get him to stop asking questions. Besides, why think about things that he could do anything about anyway.

@Miljonz

Starsy Starsy
Misaki took a sip of her drink and tilted her head a bit to the right. She did like the dance and dancer looked nice.
"It looks nice. Different from what Minako and I are use to but its refreshing."
She said.

Cosmos Cosmos
"No you don't. Your staying in that bed until you fully recover. No use on trying to force your body to obey you when its screaming at you to not move and to rest."
Minako said as she patiently held the girl down and moved her back under the covers. She was stubborn girl for sure but Minako was determined to make sure the girl rested.

Riku stood indifferent to the dancing and the drinking. His large red wolf ears tucked and hidden away under his short but fluffy hair. He played with the punch bowl for about an hour and that was fun but people looked at him funny. Standing where he was, just enough distance away from the punch bowl for it to be too far to take grasp of his attention again. He watched everyone have A good time, some stublme over drunk and even some just standing there like him. His tail wanted freedom from his shirt but this he couldn’t simply allow. It would take too long to undo everything he had been trained and taught his whole life about hiding himself. Plus if they saw him like this a wolf.

Whose to say they wouldn’t see him later as a cat and think something even more strebe. For yes even he had a reason to hide from other people. Even ones just like him. For he wasn’t exactly like them. Their wasn’t too many people who often changed genders let alone full shapes like him. He stood though.

Ever watching.

Astraya padded lightly on though the forest with great care. She was intent on scaring some of the party goers but it seemed more and more likely that this wouldn’t happen. Since the tradgic event earlier that day by the pool she wasn’t the same. Her light almost pink paws padded the ground as she looked for just the right soul to scare.

She wasn’t like her siblings she couldn’t just pick a person and immediately pick things that would scare them. Nightmare her youngest sister was better at that then her. Granted her sister was much more outgoing then she. She huffed a sigh of defeat and felt her butt come to the ground. She couldn’t do it. She would always be stuck like this.

A go getter who couldn’t go get anything. She wanted ice cream now. Soft velvet strawberry ice cream with blueberries on the top and nuts on the side. She licked her lips and got up to leave to go get her ice cream. Because she wanted it. And for no other reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back