• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Academy IC -open for applications :)

Starsy

Dreamweaver

This is the in-character thread for the Callahan academy. To apply contact me (Mystic Star).

About Callahan Academy

berry-college-ford-hall-with-the-reflection-pool-and-dormitory-gerald-adams-jpg.377253

Welcome to Callahan Academy.
For those of you that are new to the school, I would like to welcome you.
You have been chosen to attend one of the top schools for supernatural beings there is. It was founded by Ophelia Callahan, a powerful witch that had been only twenty-two years old when she started the school in the year 1606. The school at first was meant to protect the magically gifted, age 17 and up from the dangers that came with not knowing their own strengths and lacking control over their own powers since at the time witch hunts were on the rise.
Young witches from all over the country had been invited and learned there, becoming great witches and warlocks.
In the 1700’s the school opened to more species than just the magically gifted as two other powerful leaders joined in on the ownership of the school. The two had been and still are a complete mystery since only the headmistress knows who they were (or still are). Now the academy is opening their doors once again to let students learn everything they need to become great leaders in the businesses world, warriors or heads of their families.

photos-medleyphoto-7448381-rgsunwq40tylrokoxsj20hn-680x383-ajc-com-jpg.377254

Nowadays the school is considered a college and has top of the line facilities for its students and teachers.
Some of those are:

Housing in one of five dorm buildings (students live in small apartments, two or three students in one)
Swimming pools
Horse Stables
Golf course
Park
Sports complex
Training Grounds
Sports arena
Health care facilities
Cafeteria and a restaurant
Security building
Research facilities
Library with a wide selection of books stretching over three floors.
A Fraternity, Gamma Chi and a Sorority, Kappa Beta Mu
Garden
Parking

The academy is close to the train and bus that can bring them to the city in just half an hour. Students are allowed to leave the school on weekends and holidays to go to their families but can stay at school and have a weekend pass to go to the city between morning and until 24:00 after that the school closes the front gate and any student that comes too late has to wait until morning to be able to enter.

Last edited:
The old, rickety, steampunk styled train pulled into the station releasing only Shizu and himself off the train, from their long destination so distant. Weak legs dragged their owners to the not-so-distant dorms. Unfathomable darkness concealed the dorms - so the identity and shape of the building was unknown to the two.

After arriving late at the apartment with Shizu by his side, worn out and drained by the mind-numbingly boring train journey, he signed in and took little Shizu to her apartment, a separate building to his, before entering his room. He slumped down on his bed accidentally ignoring his new roommate, due to exhaustion. Immediately, Thalix stripped butt-naked (even though oblivious to the other occupant of the room, Thalix would of still have been comfortable - due to his confidence in his body, and possibly even showed off slightly), before posing at the window and staring at the night sky in awe. He had forgotten the true beauty of darkness...

Thalix awoke to the early morning sunrise filling the room with mesmerising colours, highlighting the beauty of the decorative and lavish interior of the room, triggering the image of fire and heat. Not to Thalix's liking. He arose still without clothing, overall the decision to wear clothing was much to Thalix's distaste. The only item of clothing Thalix could bare was a tight expensive suit, but otherwise clothes were a no-go.

Thalix stood once more and went to pose and stare out of the window, before noticing there was someone else in the bed next to him...

Starsy Starsy

Hayden had been driving the car for so long he could feel his muscles protest as his brother Skyler slept in the seat next to him. He couldn't bring himself to wake Sky up before they got to school because he looked peaceful and like an angel. That didn't mean he wouldn't tease him for it later.
As the school came into view Hayden turned on the music loud enough to wake up his brother, he didn't dare to wake him up otherwise. Sky had a tendency to hit, hug or kick the person that was trying to wake him up from up close. "hey princess we're almost at the school. Rise and shine" Hayden said and turned the music back down as Skyler gave him a death glare and yawned "why for the love of the gods do you still call me princess? You know... there will be many people at school. You wouldn't want them to find out one of your dirty little secrets now, would you? what you did last weekend alone should shut you up for a week" he said and Hayden looked at his brother in fake horror "you wouldn't!" he said and Skyler sighed "okay maybe I wouldn't but still. stop it, what if it catches on? Imagine what a nightmare it would be if everyone called me princess" he said as the car pulled to a stop in front of Callahan Academy.

They had gone through the usual procedures and finally, Sky found his room. The luggage had already been shipped before they even arrived at school so he started unpacking in order to make time pass faster. Once he was done he got ready for bed and lay down trying to fall asleep with little to no success. He almost screamed when the door opened and someone walked in only to ignore him and started undressing. Sky kept quiet, not waiting for the situation to become awkward and turned towards the wall before he finally managed to fall asleep.

In the morning he was woken up by the sun and groaned in protest. If he didn't like something it was when the sun was shining into his eyes early in the morning. He wondered how his brother was doing and if he had slept any better then Sky. It wasn't surprising, Sky was used to sleeping badly when he was in an unfamiliar place. He heard a sound and turned to look at the source. There at the window stood who could only be his roommate. Naked!

Thalix looked over at his roommate who was lying there obviously shocked at his nude appearance. The roommate had long, silky white hair reaching less than half way down his back, ice blue eyes, pale skin and sharp facial features. Thalix looked the boy up and down liking what he saw. His tail swung from side to side like a mesmerising snake. His eyes sparkled and he looked the boy dead in the eye and said,
"Hi sweetie!" and wiggled his long nailed fingers at the roommate.

Starsy Starsy

Sky was shocked and blushed so hard he could have sworn he looked like a virgin. Which he wasn't, really. He scrambled out of bed and mumbled "good morning. I will go to the bathroom to get ready then. bye" before he even took a good look at his roommate or anything else for that matter, like the doorframe he bumped into with his shoulder on the way out. Sure he had been wondering for days what his roommate would be like. he had thought of everything except what he actually got. Hell, he had even thought of the possibility of rooming with Hayden and that was a nightmare all on its own. The guy had the tact of a sledgehammer and was as tidy as a pig sometimes. Hayden's room was always a disaster zone and the maids had to clean it up once a day while Sky always kept his organized and clean. He was by no means a neat freak or OCD but he liked to know where what was instead of needing a GPS to detect his way to the bathroom.
Once he was done getting ready and calmed down enough he went back to his room and took a deep breath before entering. "Sorry about earlier. You just surprised me. Usually I don't wake up to a naked guy standing there like that. Not that I don't have dates... oh gods I'm just going to shut up now" he said giving up trying to sound normal. He was practically royalty, in his house even the pets had clothes (okay so just his mother's dog but still).

@Miljonz

Last edited:
Thalix watched the young boy blushing a deep violet clumsily ready himself. Thalix chuckled and returned looking out of the window. Although sounding slightly nasty, he enjoyed embarrassing boys it made him laugh and feel humour which was limited in his life. He thought about boys, apart from undressing them he never really thought about the significant of boys or how much he relied on them to contain happiness. Like most people eat food or play games to maintain happiness and entertainment in their life, it was the same with Incubi and Sucubi but with sexual needs. He'd never thought about how he should thank those who give themselves over for his needs, it was actually selfish and quite rude of him. His hair lowered to a mere ginger before the boy walked back into the room and it raised to a light blonde.

He listened to the boy and laughed, "It's quite alright - I don't blame you, as long as you liked what you see/saw" He said teasingly and chuckled once more, "I'm sure you get plenty attention from... people" He winked again and smiled kindly. "My name's Lord Thalix, descendant of Eros the God Of Erotic Love - at your service, I'm a Incubi if you're wondering - hence my... straight forward attitude" He winked once more.
"Suppose I get dressed then" He sighed and bent over his tail still wagging, he rummaged through his bag and pulled out an immaculate suit. He pulled the trousers up extremely high and sat above his hips, "Keeps everything neat and tidy" he chuckled once more, before falling backwards and preforming pushups.

"What brings you here then, cutie?" He asked and winked once more.

Starsy Starsy

Skyler actually got a bit calmer once the guy started talking. He was also glad that the guy wasn't naked anymore. If his brother Hayden were to come visit him, and there was no question about it that he would, he would freak out and hurt himself jumping to conclusions. Once Thalix had his clothes on Skyler managed to calm to a normal state. "What do you mean what brings me here? this is my room as well. We are roommates after all." he said wondering if he was in the wrong room.

Of course the room was the right one or his luggage wouldn't have been on his bed the night before. just then his phone beeped with a text from his brother, it was like he had a sixth sense when Skyler was thinking about him I'll be there in five. don't be naked! It read and Skyler couldn't help but chuckle.

He halted his push ups and stood before dressing himself and adjusting his "positioning" of his trousers in the mirror.

"Of course baby doll! I meant what brings you to this specific Academy, I personally am an Incubus" He was interrupted by the beeping of the boy's phone, he noticed the boy chuckle and couldn't help smile at the sound of his laugh, not in a cruel or obnoxious way though.

"Everything okay?" Thalix asked with a kind smile on his face, his hair growing lighter by the second. He could see a relationship to come between the two but in what way was unknown.

Incubus.%28Mabinogi%29.full.1592976.jpg

Starsy Starsy

Last edited:
Sky started laughing a bit and then explained "just my brother warning me he will be here in five minutes and for me not to be naked" he shook his head to calm down but it barely helped. But then he remembered the time he saw Hayden naked by accident and shuddered. It had scared him for life. he never entered his brother's room without announcing himself first.

"Oh and please wear clothes from now on. If my brother were to run in on you being naked in the same building as me he would give you the speech, probably with a few threats thrown into the mix as well. Talk about overprotective" He mumbled and looked around to see if the room was presentable. Why was he even worrying? Hayden probably already decorated his room with all sort of clothes on the floor.

Just then the door opened and Skyler groaned "knock. Go back out of that door, close it and then knock. We aren't at home anymore. what if I weren't here and my roommate had a date over?" he said and Hayden rolled his eyes "aye aye sir." he said and did as his brother said just because he was too tired to argue with anyone. He didn't sleep well at all. "now happy? And I doubt anyone would have a date the first day here unless they have magic goods" he said and looked at the incubus in the room "Okay so maybe he does have them. You there. If you mess with my brother I will make you regret it, got that?" he asked but didn't put much force into it. The guy didn't appear dangerous enough for him to worry. Sky could take an incubus... probably. Oh hell, he had no idea. it wasn't like he ever ran into one before.

"Don't worry, my sister arrived today too, and I'm super protective of her too", Thalix watched the boy look around the room panic obvious in his eyes, he understood that feeling. Since a young age, with anxiety being a big part of his life, Thalix had obtained the quality of being a full on perfectionist. He kept everything immaculate, including himself. His train of thought was interrupted once more with the door opening and then the tail of events of brotherly love.

Thalix laughed to himself before being sternly warned by the eldest, "On your commands sir" He winked and his tail wagged slowly.
"Two boys in one room, how naughty" He thought to himself and sniggered before telling himself to behave and make a good impression.
"Thalix nice to meet you" He held his hand out and smiled, "Your brothers safe with me" He winked again.

Incubus.%28Mabinogi%29.full.2039621.jpg

Starsy Starsy

Hayden shook the offered hand with a bit too much strength and added a bit of his ice power into it "mhm something tells me I should put a chastity belt on my brother's private parts. But for now, I will trust you with him. It's not like he cant take care of himself. In an emergency I am sure he can turn you into an icicle" He said and felt a sudden pain in the back of his head. He turned around to see Skyler was as calm as it gets and it seemed like the room suddenly turned cold. His brother had actually thrown a ball of ice at his head!
"Remember what you did today so when you will taste the sweet revenge I have planned you will know exactly why," Sky said calmly and Hayden knew he couldn't avoid it even if he apologized. Not that he knew what he had to apologize for.

"A challenge... Who can take the chastity belt of your brother's groin - now this is my type of game" He licked his licks, laughed and winked. Dominance... he didn't mind it too much - it was intriguing and - his mind stopped himself there and put his head back into reality. He shivered mildly and watched in awe as his roommate threw the ice ball at his older brother's head, Thalix couldn't help but laugh. How cute - he loved watching people bicker. "I understand the feeling, I'm the same to my sister" He said politely - yet his tail continued to wag.

Starsy Starsy

"I doubt you go around embarrassing your sister as much as my brother does me." said Skyler and crossed his arms. Hayden walked over to him and brushed a hair behind his ear "oh come on princess I''m not that bad. At least I don't go around screaming your name and hugging you like our older brother does" he said and Sky brushed his hand away "yeah as if that's worse then calling me princess. But that's a lost cause so let's move on from it" Sky said and grabbed his coat "let's go grab something to eat."

He really wanted to change the subject, it was getting really embarrassing again and he could bet that he was blushing again. Skyler really hoped his roommate didn't hear that Hayden had called him princess. The last thing he needed was for the nickname to stick or for people to find out who he was. He really hated how some people just flocked to him as soon as they found out about his status. He preferred to surround himself with people who didn't care about status and power as much.
Also, he was getting hungry and the food at the school was supposed to be great.

@Miljonz

Thalix watched the two, unfortunately his roommate seemed to be genuinely upset. He heard the eldest tease him and used a nickname Princess or something along those lines. He could tell agitation came to his roommates face when he heard this so decided not to mention it for a better cause. "Is it okay if I come along?" Thalix asked smiling, "I haven't eaten food for a few months now and could go for something" He winked and put on his coat. He twirled his fingers and lengthened his nails slightly.

Starsy Starsy

Angel woke up in his dorm, stared at the roof above him.
"A brand new day again." Angel thought as he slowly tried to wake up. "School is starting soon and yet I am still in bed, wanting to sleep in more. Might as well wake up Aerith so that she won't sleep in again or else she will get mad at me if I don't." Angel laughed softly, remembering how she threatened him for not waking her up when he did.
As he tried to get up, he felt something heavy on his chest.
"That's odd," Angel thought.
As he pulled up the top cover of his bed, he found Aerith sound aslee[ on his chest. Angel smiled softly and rubbed her head softly, not to wake her up.
"How she got through my locked door, I will never know. I wish we could stay like this for a while but sadly we still have to get our classes ready for the students before the school officially begins."
Angel gently slipped past Aerith and went into their bathroom that they shared. Angel looked himself in the mirror and saw a beautiful woman, though it was his own self. Angel took of his clothes and stared at it before taking a shower.

Upon hearing the droplets hit the bathroom floor, Aerith woke up. She tried to nuzzle Ange's chest.
"Hmmmmmm your chest is so soft Angel. I could lay like this forever."
When she opened her eyes, she saw that she was not on Angel but his pillow. Aerith sat up and looked around the room. She saw that Angel left open the door to his room. Getting off his bed, she followed the sound of ponding water on the ground. She stood in front of the bathroom door and slowly picked at the locked door. When she unlocked it, she opened the door slowly and got inside the bathroom without Angel knowing before closing the door and locking it. She smiled softly as she took off her clothes. She entered his shower quietly before placing her chest against his back in order to surprise him.
"Hello Darling! You forgot to tell me that you were getting into the shower.

Angel blushed deeply as he felt her chest against his back.
"Come on Aerith. You know that I hate it when you do this type of stuff."
Angel tried to move forward to get her chest off his back but he slipped due to the floor being wet. As he fell, Aerith fell on top of him.

Aerith smiled above him and blushed lightly as she said,"I didn't know you were like this Angel." As Angel tried to protest and try to get her off of him, she kissed him.

Skyler was thankful Thalix didn't comment on his brothers nickname so he decided to let him come along with them "it's okay with me and I'm sure my brother won't mind either." he didn't say anything about the fact Thalix didn't eat for that long since he didn't know much about incubus eating habits.
As they walked the halls of the school he got to see it clearly for the first time since the night before it was mostly dark and he had been tired enough not to care and look around more then it took for him to find his room. They decided to go eat to the restaurant, which was closest to their dorm. It was a nice modern place of a normal size considering how big the school was.
A few students were already sitting at a few tables and either talking with their friends, reading a book or in the case of one student, sitting behind a laptop typing furiously while sipping coffee.
They sat at a table that was facing the park and waited for the waiter to approach them.

Thalix followed close behind before commenting on the fact that afterwards he'd have to go check on his sister. He followed just behind them his tail wagging slowly, he was struggling to keep his inner demons from bursting out - he wasn't used to being forced to wait for so long. This was a friendship and he needed to control that - but testosterone was strong in the air and mixing with his natural instincts it was to pounce, in every way. He watched as the two siblings walked, before noticing that he was hovering his wings spread open - this was't a great impression so he made himself walk. He didn't take much notice of the walls or the decorations just followed thinking of his roommate. Once they reached the restaurant they waited for a waiter to server them. His tail became more swift and his eyes fluttered towards Sky before darting down - Stay calm...

Starsy Starsy

Skyler was totally oblivious to his roommate's behavior since he was too hungry to pay much attention. It seemed like forever before a waiter walked to their table and took their orders. "yo incubus stop staring at my brother! He isn't on the damn menu" Hayden said and turned towards Thalix to make sure he was seeing Hayden and not staring elsewhere. The waiter looked at the incubus like he was eye candy and Hayden rolled his eyes. What was with this place and people acting like sex addicts.

"Hayden would you stop threatening my roommate? why don't you order something to eat instead? It would be a nice change to see you be quiet for a little while" Skyler said but smiled anyway. He was finally starting to actually wake up. He wasn't exactly a morning person.

@Miljonz

Thalix looked up from Skyler and eyed Hayden with a smirk and said, "Jealous are we?" and winked before turning his head to the young waiter who had arrived at the table, he winked at the waiter and worked his magic. He then heard Hayden's statement and laughed out loud, "I can't help that I make the temperature rise and the pants drop" He said before eyeing the waiter once more. He listened to the siblings bicker and smiled.

"I'll have a water please and a spring salad, on a diet y'know" He laughed and licked his lips at the waiter before doing a "Call me Signal", "What would you lovely gentlemen like to eat? The treats on me" He smirked and eyed them both his tail continuing to wag rhythmically.

Starsy Starsy

92fdfe486037d3bb83c99d8c960f5272.jpg

Kireizukin woke up, a nightmare filling his memories as he sat in bed with a cold sweat. Currently, Kireizukin was alone, no roommate to be seen as he stepped out of bed. Although, he thought it was rather lucky to get a room to himself, considering most of the students had roommates. Anyway, he'd walk slowly towards the bathroom, still half asleep as he switched the shower on, stripping in the process. His hair hung wet over his face as he stared at the bathrooms white patterned wall, bags looming underneath his eyes. Once finished, Kireizukin lit up a cigarette, while the towel was still over his head. He'd take a few puffs from it, while simultaneously drying himself off.

"Man, I am not feeling today."

He'd mutter to himself, before pulling his clothing on. Once dressed, he threw the cigarette into the ashtray and opened the door, shutting it behind him. The mass amounts of students from other dorms roamed the same halls as he did, making him stop to look at all the different faces.

"Well, lets get this over with."

With that, Kireizukin joined the rest of the students, walking down the crowded hallway whilst looking at a piece of paper, schedule written neatly on it.​

"No need to pay for us. We only just met and this isn't a date so I think everyone should pay for themselves, right Sky?" asked Hayden and snapped him out of his daydream "what did you say?" Sky asked and Hayden chuckled "nothing forget it. What will you eat?" he asked and Sky shrugged "bacon and eggs with French toast" He said absentmindedly as he stared off into the distance where a couple was fighting about something.

Thalix ignored Hayden and watched Sky, he got slightly concerned... He seemed distant. Instead of disturbing Sky he decided to question Hayden, "Is everything okay with Sky, he seems distant". He watched as Sky's stared completely oblivious of the majority of his surroundings - while behind him his tail was getting quite frantic and his hair colour shifted lighter.

Starsy Starsy

"huh? Oh, you mean the space case over there? Nah its normal for him to daydream sometimes. Nothing to get worried over. Give him a minute and he will be back with us" Hayden brushed him off "so how did you come to end up here at this school? Our parents send us here because they used to go here themselves. Can't stop talking about how it was the time of their life and so on." Hayden said and Skyler finally snapped out of his daydream "Dad can't stop talking about it but mother always tries to shut him up. It's like the weirdest verbal tug of war" Sky said and played with a stray strand of his hair to pass the time until their food finally arrived.

Sky's mouth started to water at the delicious sight and smell of the food the waiter had brought. It reminded him of home where the whole family ate breakfast together (most of the time what he had just ordered). "here you go. If you need anything else just let me know" said the waiter and Sky ignored him as he started eating with a moan of satisfaction. the rumors about the great food at the academy wasn't just a rumor it appeared.

As the food neared he could see Sky start to drool with hunger and the look in his eyes were priceless, although he was used to men drooling at him not at the food... peculiar. He looked at the waiter and squeezed his backside before thanking him.

He watched as Sky stuffed the food in his mouth and wished he could enjoy food as much as the boy. He picked at the salad and ate a bit to be let down even more by it's boring taste. The green brightness didn't make up to it's dull plain taste. He started to stare at Sky again his tail progressively wagging quicker. Soon...

Starsy Starsy

"Eh, I have some free time before anything starts.. Might as well get something to eat."

Kireizukin thought as he made his way through the students, having to ask people to move so that he could get through. The tall, lanky boy found where most people were. So, without a thought in his mind, he sat down on one of the chairs, waiting for a waiter or waitress to get his order. Kireizukin put one hand underneath his chin, resting on it whilst staring at the menu in bordem.

"The full breakfast looks good."

He'd think aloud to himself.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back