• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Academy IC -open for applications :)

Shizu listened and nodded a little at his words, "I-Iw down't get…. W-Why bwother likews chasing….. P-Peoplwe so muwch you-wouwldn't it be…. niwcer to stay with-…. w-wone perswon?…." she mumbled softly as he picked her up in his arms and flew back to the dorms quickly, holding the crystal curiously for a few moments she looked up at him with a slightly concerned look, shaking her head vigourusly as he stood and wrapping him in a hug again, "D-Down't leave…. Nowt again…. P-Please…. Shiwzu…. G-Gewts scared that you'll…. N-Newver cowme…. back…." she muttered into him with a slight grimace, her cheeks were a slightly flushed pink and tail curling, she was clearly developing a fever again, no doubt from sleeping under that tree earlier.

Thalix put his hand to Shizu's forehead and it was burning hot, "Eyck! I'm so bad in these medical situation" He muttered to himself grimly. He picked her up and flew over to the school and went to the school nurse before explaining her condition. Thalix and the nurse has a discussion privately leaving Shizu on the nurse office. He re-entered the room and went to sit next to her. Placing a photo of him and her on her chest, "The nurse says you need to get some rest and will have to miss first lesson, but if you do this you will be good as new later - I promise!" He smiled at her with that reassuring look he gave. "Big bwother has to go to lessons but I promise I'll be back to see you real soon!" He stood up and smiled, readjusted his trousers - pulling them up to have a more highlighting quality and walked over to the nurse.

Cosmos Cosmos

Sky was confused as to what had happened but shrugged. He still had to get his things and find the first class of the day. He really hoped his brother wasn't in trouble again since it usually happened whenever Sky wasn't around. The guy just didn't know how to keep his thoughts in his head and especially how to think before he acted.
Skyler took his things and walked out of his room just as his brother send him a text to meet outside so they could walk to the first class together. It was the only one they were in together so he sighed and replyed that he was on his way.

Hayden was still confused and a bit angry but for once didn't just blurt out what he thought which would only cause a fight. When he saw Thalix and his sester so close he sneaked away and texted his brother. It was better then jell at Thalix for kissing him in the restaurant earlier. He would do that sometime when it would be less crowded and public. He just might turn him to ice for a few moments as punishment. He thought as he waited for Skyler to come out of the entrance to the doorms.

Last edited:
Shizu's eyes softened slightly as her brother put her down on the nurses bed, the room was quiet as they left the room, slowly placing her hand on the picture she gave a weak smile over at him, at his words she looked a bit disheartened but not for long as she bounced back to the most confident face she could muster, "O-Okawy…. I-If big brwother sawys…. I-…. Iw'll….. Do et…." she mumbled, she use rendering the room and taking a seat, the woman giving the girl a small glance before opening shizu's file and expression changing a little into something a lot sadder, "W-Wou pwomise…. O-Okawy?…. N-Nowt like…. Fawke-…. pwomise…. would come-…. bawck." she whispered, cheeks still bright pin and chest heaving in and out a little.

It wasn't long after her left the nurse closed the curtain so she could sleep, let alone knowing that was the worst thing to do in the young girls case, slowly sitting up and sliding off the bed she wobbled before coming to her feet and climbed out the open window with little issue, jumping down from the tree in a rather cat like manner and blinking, "Hungwy…." she mumbled in a curious tone, begging to wander with the flustered face, seeming in a daze she began to stumble toward the direction she vaguely remembered that good smelling place being from before, "Foowd…." she whispered.

As Skyler walked up to his brother he could see that something must have happened and sighed "what did you do?" he asked and Hayden actually looked offended "nothing! Really! I just wanted to help a girl that's all. Apparently, not everyone is as fond of sweets as you are" he said in a somewhat mumbled tone "oh no you didn't. Please tell me you didn't offer a girl you didn't know candy!" Skyler said a bit surprised but kept his voice even "actually she was crying and I wanted to cheer her up. Oh whatever let's just go to class" Hayden said now in a bad mood which Sky immediately picked up on.

"yeah and make me the brother of the guy that offers crying girls candy? Let's just check out the rest of the school. I am curious what the library looks like since dad wouldn't shut up about it and how he met mother there" Sky said and turned in the direction of the building with the library without waiting for Hayden to reply.

After leaving the nurses room, Thalix made his way to class watching as students mingled and talked with each other, taking no notice of their surroundings. He pushed past a girl before cursing at her for being so senseless, and made his way into the toilet. A young boy was standing there emptying his bladder and Thalix winked at him and he turned a strong shade of crimson before Thalix made a move. He was sick of waiting.

After a... short trip in the bathroom stool he made his way out of the cubical and pulled his trousers making sure his appearance was very open and showing.

He opened the bathroom door to walk with a pair of identical twins...

RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Misaki and Minako ate their breakfast before Minako looked at the time. She didn't want to hurry her twin but...Class was going to start soon. She glanced over to her twin and saw her twin looking quite panicked, must've seen the clock, before putting some money down and running after her twin as she bolted, aka slipped into the earth to get to her destination faster. Sighing in defeat, Minako ran all they way to the building where their first class was....She just took a guess of where it was. Misaki on the other hand was on the floor in the hall in front of the men's bathroom, groaning from lack of preparation of traveling through the very earth itself. That's how Minako came upon her twin. Her twin face down with her butt in the air, letting everyone see her shorts under the outfit. The door opened to catch Minako's attention and she looked to see....a Walking Libido coming out of the bathroom. Great, just damn great! She looked down at her twin, still groaning, and sighed. What can she do now?
Miljonz Miljonz

As Aerith watched her students come in for her art class she studied each one of them. After studying some of them, she thought she was missing a student here or there but that is expected for the first day of school. After taking attendance, she started to introduce herself.
"Hello my beloved students! My name is Aerith Silvermoon. You can call me Mrs.Silvermoon. I will be your art teacher and your summoning teacher. Since it is the first day of school, I will let you out early to explore the school. So have fun!"
Aerith put on her smiling face. She watched as her students left her classroom before she went to her board and started to draw symbols on it.

Angel killed the last dragon alive with his fan. He didn't even feel tired nor was he hurt anywhere.
"As expected, though these types of dragons are not suppose to be used for the students." Angel said as he switched to his teacher form.
He walked up the set of stairs to the classroom where his students where going to enter. Angel looked around and saw no students. He thought, "That is right. I don't have a class in the morning so I can do whatever until then."

After everyone else had left, Kirei thought that it'd be best that he goes to class, before he got into some kind of trouble. He was going to P.E (Physical Education). He didn't exactly know where it was supposed to be, but he guessed it was near the outside area. After a long while of walking, Kirei finally found the correct place. The boys changing rooms. He walked into the locker room, beginning to strip once he had found his way to his locker, afterwards putting on black trousers with white trainers on, leaving a t-shirt off. He was fond of working shirtless. No point in dirtying clothes, ey?

"Alright students!"

The teacher would say to everyone who was attending the class.

"Today, we're going to be greeting each other. But not the way you think. You see in my class, a greeting is another term for fighting. Today, we're going to be testing your abilities, you're going to get to know your sparring partner and we're going to pit you against each other for a sparring match. Remember not to kill each other, this isn't a fight to the death."

The teacher chuckled afterwards before he started to pair people up, putting people together that had similar strengths and weaknesses. It'd be no fair if someone with massive amounts of power was put against someone with a weak amount of power.​

Thalix stopped and admired as one of the twins had her butt in the air and a small gang of men stood admiring such beauty, good thing Thalix wasn't straight otherwise he would of joined that huddle. Thalix sniggered before walking up to the pair and tapping the air-butt one on the back.

"Might want to get up sweetie, see you have a few admirers over there" He smiled and waved sarcastically at them before telling them to beat it. The majority ran while others awkwardly turned around.

He held his hand out and introduced himself "Lord Thalix at your service!" He chuckled and smiled kindly at the two.

Misaki snapped up into a sitting position immediately after the finger tapped her butt before holding her head with a groan. She was still quite dizzy from traveling and all the noises was making her headache worse but she took the hand offered and stood up with help. Minako came swiftly to her twins' side and threw the right arm over her shoulders. The walking Libido introduced himself and knew it was only right to at least, but she couldn't curtsy or bow with her twin as she was.
"Thank you, Lord Thalix, for helping my twin. I am Minako Hime and this is my twin, Misaki Hime. I would love to stay and talk more but my twin used her powers of earth to travel without prep and needs to see the nurse."
"Miki....Who you talking to?"

'You, my twin and other half, are in so much trouble.'
Misaki thought as she helped her twin to the nurse's office, more like drag her twin there.

Miljonz Miljonz
(sorry if they didn't stay and chat longer with your character.)

Gerrant couldn't believe his human sister had dragged him to this mess. Not to mention he was hundreds if not thousands of years older than all the students. It wasn't his damn fault the fiend he was fighting splashed him with an alchemical solution that activated once it died to deage him and mess with the finite control he had over his powers. He wanted to fine tune his powers as he traveled but as he took one step towards his partners, pain shot through his entire being...Causing his dragon blood to ignite and roar in fury, which he echoed through the place he was at. He had fainted and found by his human sister's ghost, who decided to stick with him even after she died. So here he was, at a school to help fine tune his powers but also learn of other creatures' culture as well. He rubbed the back of his head with a sigh and left to find someone to help him, going towards the library. All the while his sister's ghost floated next to him, giggling up a storm. She was the age of 17 or 18.
latest
Starsy Starsy

Hollybell fluttered out of her dorm, wearing a white top and blue skirt. She was in her smaller form- she always found herself to be clumsy when she was human sized. There was a ghost there, and what seemed to be a half-human hybrid of indeterminate origin. "Hello there," she said a little shyly.

Shagranoz Shagranoz (She can't see the wings, he has them hidden)
Gerrant looked at the pixie before him and nodded. He wasn't one to talk at the moment since he was still trying to wrap his adult mind around his situation but none the less, he had to be sociable to people.

"Hello. Nice to meet you..."
He said, not knowing the Pixie's name. Estrild waved at her before giggling again.

Thalix chuckled as the twins rushed off and continued down the corridor looking at the art on the wall and admiring the stone brick. He continued on for a while before hearing a conversation from down the corridor. Slowly, Thalix made his way there continuing to admire the Academy, before turning a corner and coming face to face with a stunning man and pretty Pixie. He stood stunned as the beautiful man stood there... "Holy sh..itakimushrooms" Thalix muttered underneath his breath. The man had burnt gold colour hair and at the back it's long so it's braided. He walked up to the two and smiled before winking, "Nice to meet you..." Looked Gerrant up and down before licking his lips, "two..." His tail wagged and he introduced himself.

RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Shagranoz Shagranoz

The ghost seemed to be far more sociable, so Hollybell decided to talk with her and leave the boy to mope on his own. "I'm Hollybell, it's a pleasure to meet both of you. You're a ghost, right? If it's not too intrusive... how did you die?" Another boy came up, radiating some sort of dark energy. Better keep an eye on this one. "Come on and join us. We were just getting to know one another."

Miljonz Miljonz
Gerrant looked at the newcomer with a raised eyebrow before looking at his sister, who looked saddened. She could only talk to him so he would have to answer for her.
"Being killed. She doesn't know how she was killed but she's happy being near me. I'm Gerrant Artemidoros. Please to meet, Miss Hollybell."
He said with a bow before looking at the newcomer once more.

"Seems like I haven't caught your name. Seeing as I introduced myself to miss Hollybell, it would be rude to not know your name."
He said with a smile, oblivious to the way the incubus was eyeing him. His sister on the other hand was puffing her cheeks out when he obviously lied to them. She died of old age dammit! She wasn't killed! Then she stopped to think. Oh right....They didn't know her brother was hundreds if not thousands of years older than them, so fibbing wasn't all that bad. That was until she saw the incubus eye her brother like a damn piece of meat and her damned brother was completely oblivious to it!

Shagranoz Shagranoz

Thalix eyed the boy again, "Lord Thalix at your... upmost complete service" He chuckled and winked at Gerrant. He looked at Hollybell and smiled politely but she wasn't what he had on his mind. He looked Gerrant up and down and his hair became a light blonde and his tail progressively wagged faster. "A pleasure to meet you...both" He said and blew a heart at them both, before giggling winking and posing.

Thalix was used to showing off and being confident so being provided with a similar situation, no matter where it was stationed, was a piece of cake. He was used to giving even straight men their time - just had to see where the road lead.

Miljonz Miljonz
Gerrant cocked his head lightly to the right in confusion. Why was this man giggling, winking, and posing? And he had a tail as well which was wagging fairly fast. Huh, he had wings as well but not as many as Gerrant did, though he wasn't going to let many see them.
"Pleasure is all mine, Lord Thalix. I was looking for someone to help me with the school, seeming as I had just arrived. Oh, this is my sister Estrild. She can talk but it seems I'm the only one who can hear her voice. She latched onto me when she died, being her adopted brother."
He said, smiling brightly.

Shagranoz Shagranoz
Cosmos Cosmos
Minako half dragged her twin away from the walking libido before her twin's light shriek of pain had her rushing her to the nurse's office. Damned it be those who get in her way of helping her twin. Her twin was laid to rest on one of the cots and the nurse looked at her with scorn on her face.
"Don't even try to lecture me on the dangers of using powers without prep. She was the one who did it, not me. I was the one who brought her in here and by no means do I need to be lectured. We were in a hurry and she used her powers without thought."

Thalix read the confusion on Gerran's face and laughed at how innocent and cute the boy was. "Someone to help you? Oh I could definitely help you sweetie!" He giggled and winked. After Gerrant introduced Thalix to his sister, he bowed and smiled at the girl, "Lovely, to meet you my dear!" He smiled and winked at them both. "Lovely to see such close sibling!" He smiled and looked at Gerrant dead in the eye, he wouldn't be as easy as I thought - he could see ferociousness in there. Oh well a challenge would always be fun. He giggled to himself.

"Explains why she's not chatty, then," Hollybell commented to Gerrant. "And Lord Thalix, is it? Someone's either extremely powerful, or has a gigantic ego. I wonder which it is?" she idly snarked.

Thalix snapped his head to the side and glared at the Pixie, "Ooh! My first encounter with a sarcastic! Yippey! My favourite, oh and as you can see I've mastered in the arts too sweetie" He looked down on the Hollybell and sneered at her, a slap worthy expression on his face. Thalix was always good at known for dealing with justified / unjustified hate, particularly well.

Shagranoz Shagranoz

Shagranoz Shagranoz Miljonz Miljonz
Gerrant smiled brightly at the prospect of someone helping him, though he wanted to know why his dragon blood hadn't stirred at all since he was de-aged. Must be due to his dragonside having to recover but the fight was only a few months ago. The dragonside should've bounced back by now. He was oblivious to the two people beside him as he pondered away. Estrild on the other hand was looking back and forth between the two with amusement. It was great fun being dead but she could only do things to her brother's body. Speaking of which, she looked at him in a mischievous way and he was too deep in thought to see the look his dead sister was giving him. That was until he gave a loud moan of ecstasy before slapping a hand over his mouth and looked at his sister with his face completely red. She didn't just cross that boundary. A cheeky smile was all he needed to know the answer. Gods above, why did this have to happen?

"Who knows, maybe you'll need an.. Operation."

"U-uh, doctor, I-I don't think this requires~"

"Who's the doctor here, sweetheart?"

The maniac-looking, toothy smile spread across Doctor Vallentine's face, his eyes fixated on the cut that was neatly placed on the girl's knee. The girl flailed her hands whilst trying to explain to the Doctor that she only needed a plaster, but he wasn't having any of that. Out of nowhere, he brought out specialized operating knives, almost drooling with excitement.

"C'mon.. Just a little incision?"

He pleaded like a child... A crazy looking child, anyway. The girl, wide eyes and a terrified look on her face, decided upon leaving, hurrying to grab her things. Thorn's eyes were crimson red and by the time she was ready to leave, the wound had been completely healed. The girl left the room in a hurry, almost jogging down the hallway.

"Do come back soon! Maybe we could play... Doctor.. Hehehehahaha."

He chuckled to himself maniacally, before returning to normal and entering his office.

"Oh, what a wonderful day to be a Shayman."

He'd think to himself, sitting down in his spinny chair and making a paper aeroplane out of his paperwork. He absolutely hated paperwork but had to get it done, otherwise he'd get in trouble.

Thalix's glaring was cut to a short when Gerrant let out a loud moan, oh how... convenient. Thalix laughed at his embarrassment, "Someone's having some nice daydreams over there aren't they" He winked and licked his lips again his tail becoming faster by the second along with his hair brightening. He found the look between his sister and him quite amusing, the oblivious atmosphere of Gerrant was very appealing. He moved closer to Gerrant producing a larger and thicker amount of aura power.

RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Shagranoz Shagranoz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back