• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Academy IC -open for applications :)

"Yo! Not again, stop looking at him like that. If you want to eat something you got the grass you ordered right there. If salad isn't your thing order something else. Geesh seriously where can I buy a chastity belt" Hayden said, mumbled the last part and Skyler almost choked on his food before looking around to see why his brother was acting the way he was.
He saw the way Thalix was looking at him and swallowed before blushing and pretend he didn't notice. Man, what did he get himself into? And it was just the first day too.

After Skyler was finished he stood up "hey sorry guys but I have to go to my room to change clothes and get my schedule. Classes are supposed to start soon." he said and after leaving money for the food he had ordered he dashed off in the direction of his dorm.

Misaki and Minako Himegami were looking at the fast passing scenery...Or Misaki was. Minako was looking at a menu brought to them by one of the many waiters on the train. She would lower her menu to see other students in the train but made no attempt to commune with them. She and Misaki couldn't get past how they were elementals and had to go to a whole new school to learn how to control said powers. Couldn't blame her mother for being a stickler for trying to be as human as possible but Minako glanced at her twin as she stared fascinated to the by passing greenery or formations of earth around them. Unbidden came the crimson butterflies and floated around them, 5 in total. Minako gave a sigh before looking at the menu again, trying to decide what she wanted but nothing really caught her attention. So she just closed her eyes and sighed until the train stopped...They came to their dorm, after Minako had to drag her twin away from some plants she wanted to talk to, and set their stuff on one side of their dorm. They maybe twins but they consider themselves one person...
8af654fad28406f10c0730c98ea3bc42--bedding-decor-bedding-sets.jpg
Misaki and Minako went to a restaurant that was on campus and sat down not far from some other students. Minako could only mentally groan as she spotted an Incubus. Walking Libidos....the lot of them. She ignored the obvious group of men around him to look at her twin, who was looking at the menu before she looked up and smiled at her, causing crimson butterflies to float around them. a couple floated away to land on other people's tables.
"What sounds good to you, Miko?"
"*hm...*I don't know, Miki."

Last edited:
After the shower incident, Angel was trying to calm down the beating of his heart. Angel smiled to himself as he thought,
"I really wished she would stop sneaking into the bathroom or else my heart with jump outside my chest." Angel walked back to his room and looked around it.
a0e8f18f284da3bc1daa95b4870d360e.jpg

He thought, "I guess I don't have to clean my room. Aerith must have done it for me. I have to thank her later for her help but I have to get ready and head to my classroom." Angel quickly changed and looked at himself in the mirror. He thought, "I am sure the older students will tell the newer ones that I am a female again. Oh well. Its what I get for looking more feminine than masculine."

Aerith walked around her room.
288e5f41101a9ac6bc47437e4ca9f6ff3905cca0_hq.jpg

"I hope Angel will reward me." She thought as she changed into her normal clothes. "I just wish he would have been my teacher assistant instead of the Combat Teacher. Then again, he is not a summoner. Well I will just have to surprise the students somehow. Maybe turning into a cat and walking around while they pet me before going into my normal form will surprise them." She giggled.

After they both got ready. They held hands before walking out of their apartment.

Aurora had made a point to not find herself in these sorts of social situations during her time at the academy but this instance her hunger won out and coaxed her into the relatively crowded restaurant. She'd ordered already and was now sitting impatiently for her food to arrive. The palaver of the students and faculty alike was like nails on ten thousand chalkboards to her and she soon found herself increasingly irritated by her surroundings. Catching wandering glances by some of the patrons did not do well to soothe her. The metaphorical straw, or in this case butterfly, that broke the camel's back came when a pair of twins sat down at a table nearby hers and materialized butterflies that went fluttering about the room, a pair landing on her table. This would have normally been met with a long sigh and a shooing away of the insects but in her heightened state of annoyance Aurora instead incinerated them in a bright flash, catching the table cloth on fire as well.
It was at this point that she sighed defeatedly, hanging her head and calmly snuffing the flames out with her hands. Aurora then stood up, intending to leave.

RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Misaki looked alarmed to the flash of fire nearby them with widened eyes. Minako looked at the table with blinking eyes. They didn't know what caused the fire but the female standing next to the table looked like the one who set it on fire. The crimson butterflies floated out of the fire, seeming unharmed by the fire, but they floated to the twins to stay there. The twins looked at the butterflies and Misaki shrugged her shoulders in confusion. Minako rolled her eyes a bit but looked at the woman as Misaki went back to viewing the menu to find what she wanted. The woman had a gown on and Minako blinked once before getting up and walking over, knowing her twin would love to talk to the woman but was terribly awkward when talking.
"Hello. Sorry about the butterflies bothering you. I'm Minako and sitting over there is my twin, Misaki."
FTR FTR

Aurora sighed again seeing the butterflies float away, unharmed and to their master. A girl, freshmen, confronted her as she was trying to make her way out of the restaurant. She was still in a riled state but tried her hardest to feign politeness.
"It's quite alright. I'm just feeling a tad under the weather is all." she lied, stepping back slightly. It seemed the cinders on the cloth had reignited and started burning again, catching bigger this time. Aurora wasn't even remotely in the mood to entertain small talk, being already shamed by her reaction. "Yes, I can see that......." She responded absentmindedly to the girl's introduction, while pointing a hand back towards the table and pulling the flames off the table and into her palm and clasping her hands together to finally suffocate it.
Aurora was desperately looking for a way out of the conversation when her food finally arrived. The waiter looked blankly at her, to which all she could do was return the favor. The table cloth was burnt and giving off an odor of charred fabric.
"Maybe it is for the best that you keep to yourself, Dragon Lady." the waiter said in a snarky tone before placing the food onto the flame kissed table.
Aurora shot them a look that would have eviscerated them could looks kill.
As hungry as she was she didn't have any intent on staying to eat at a ruined table and especially not while feeling so terribly out of place.
"There's nothing to apologize for. Sorry for the trouble, I really must be on my way."

RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Angel walked Aerith to her classroom and helped her organized her room. It was so junky that he was surprised she allowed it to get it that way. After thirty minutes of cleaning, they started to place all the tables back where they originally were alongside with the chairs. After what took about an hour to do, it finally looked back to the way it was.
royal-classroom-700x700.jpg

Angel looked around the room and asked, "Did we miss anything Aerith?"

Aerith walked up behind him and whispered softly into his ear, "You loves."

Angel blushed. He wished he was assigned to her classroom, but he knew that she would be focused on him instead of teaching her students. And he was never interested in summoning magic. Sure he liked how Aerith is able to use it but the subject itself never interested. He was always fond of combat. The thrill of a good fight between two of equal strength always made him happy. After talking to Aerith about what they should do later together, Angel left her classroom to head to his own. He saw some students mingle with each other already. To believe some of those students are older than him even though he is a assistant teacher. While walking to his classroom, some of new guys student's tried to hit on him since they thought he was a girl. Everyone who meets him thinks he is a girl. Even the headmaster of the school was surprised to find out that he was a boy, especially when she found out that he was applying to help in the combat program. That was two years ago. Now all the older student's know that he is a guy but that doesn't mean that they will not trick the new student's. There was a year when his female students started to hit on him after they found out his gender. They even started their own club in order to get closer to him somehow. That was only last year, the dark year as Angel liked to call it. Angel was hoping he won't get some of those students back again or it will be another dark year and he was sure Aerith would laugh at him again. After walking for about 10 minutes to the training grounds, Angel entered an out of the world looking room. He looked down from the window of room he was in, at where the student's would have mock battles against A.I., monsters, or against themselves.
"The state of the ark fighting arena. All of the student's enjoy this room for some reason. I guess its probably because it does look really cool."
roi_azureus_training_room_by_xxprxx117-d5iczbg.png

Angel walks to a console that asked for his identity.After stating who he was, he was allowed access to the training ground. "Since the teacher is away on her trip still and no one else is here, I can practice fighting." Angel set a thirty minute timer on the console before walking down a set of stairs to enter the combat room. Once he stood in the middle of the circle, he said "Activate combat arena. Setting, ancient colosseum. Opponent, Elemental Dragons. Strength, 20."
As the arena turned into an ancient colosseum, a few dragons with different color scales came out of a door across from Angel. Angel pulled his fan out and held it close to his face. Smiling, Angel said "Oblivion is the fate of all things. No matter how strong you are, the void will consume all in the end."
Angel was then surrounded by flames.

Shizu had been asleep most of the train ride towards the school, or at the very least it had appeared that way, long white locks gently curling down her frame and settling wherever they may see fit, head resting gently just under the older males shoulder and skin so pale and fair it appeared that a simple touch could shatter the girl to pieces, her brothers gaze everted her crystal blue eyes, slightly hazed in appearance almost as though mirrors to the very soul stared curiously out the window at the scenery passing by, fields of green barely able to be seen throughout the dim lighting and the darkness and yet above a little seen detail of the small and almost breathtaking stars above, glinting and dancing in the sky above, such a peaceful sight the girl couldn't help but stare in awe for as long as she could until arrival.

Sleepily she stumbled to her feet and rubbed her eyes a few times in a child like manner, one hand reaching out and grabbing onto the material of her brothers clothing, trailing along after him as though one half there, nodding off every time his pace came to a stop and as he dropped her off outside her apparent building and left she gave a small and innocent smile without words, waving a little before staring up at the building and tilting her head a little, "H-… Home?…." she mumbled in a curious tone before well- simply put wandering off in the opposite direction and curling up beneath a tree, sleeping there instead with a pleased expression.

Once having 'napped' for a sufficient time the girl rose to her sleep blinking in a confused and slightly panicked manner, "….B-Bwig bwother?…." she mumbled, beginning to wander with a blank expression, continuing to mutter the words as she searched around, eventually wandering into the more open and social area of the campus, her tail curling and flickering behind her as she went, "W-Where is you Onii-chan!" she suddenly began calling out like a lost child, beginning to threat it seemed as her eyes teared up a little, eventually coming to a stop in the middle of the path and crouching down beginning to cry, she looked like a lost five toddler stuck in the middle of a giant shopping mall to be honest, people glanced over at her a little but none seemed to actually approach as though startled by her sudden reaction.

"W-Wou pwromised…. T-To stay with me…." she muttered a little as she continued to cry loudly.

73a52fff51ecfba75f223922c08a32de--white-girls-little-girls.jpg

fcea8aad865fa95a9bc398a0dd4318de.jpg

(Pretend he's wearing a white t-shirt.)
Kirei, the nickname most students were giving him, waited for around twenty or so minutes for his meal, so to pass the time, he would take his phone and headphones out, putting them together so that he could listen to music. Mostly to drown out the random chatter inside of the restaurant. Kireizukin was used to being by himself, so music was a must to survive the day. Looking through his phone, he'd select a song called 'Ashes of Eden' which is a song made by 'Breaking Benjamin'. Whilst most of there songs are more fast paced, this one was slow and relaxing.

"Here you are sir, one full English breakfast."

"Thank you, miss."

He would say through his music, understanding some of what she said. Kirei wasn't trying to be rude, he was just too fixed on the song to take his headphones out. After the waitress left, he'd look down to his plate. The meal consisted of 2 sausages, chips (or french fries for American's), 2 eggs, bread and butter, 3 rashes of bacon and a drink of Pepsi. He'd hold off the beans, since they weren't really his thing. Kireizukin took his fork and began to dig in to the large looking meal, focused on only that, not his surroundings.

Thalix watched as a tall, lanky boy (Kirei) made his way into the restaurant. "Cute, slim - my type" The guy turned around "Not a bad ass either" Thalix thought to himself before returning to the matter at hand. He apologised to Hayden while laughing, "Your brother's very... icy" He giggled and winked - his tail moving faster.

His eyes darted over to the boy eating the newly delivered breakfast once more, he licked his lips and studied the boy, he was... him.
His trail of thought was canceled by Sky departing, and he questioned Hayden, "What's wrong with him then?" Before winking. "I'm going to go after him" He stood up put his hand on Hayden's shoulder and traced his finger around the shaped face, and he whispered into his ear "I'll take care of your brother" before giving Hayden a kiss and left the restaurant in chase of Sky.

Starsy Starsy R.I.P R.I.P

Last edited:
Skyler reached his room in record time, for him that is. usually, he walked slower but he had totally forgotten about classes and was nowhere near ready. Standing in front of his selection of clothes he tried to decide between two outfits he hadn't worn before. One had been a present from his older brother as a gift for getting into Callahan Academy. it was just his style so for once he didn't protest over his brother's actions.

8fdef3e91b84689fd3bb510f45478074ice.jpg
(that is the kind of outfit he decided to wear)

Once he had decided what to wear he was just getting undressed when he heard the door handle move. Hastily he managed to cover his private parts but was otherwise barely covered. "wait! I'm getting dressed!" he jelled while his cheeks once again turned red. It seemed lately he was blushing more then he had in his entire life put together.

Miljonz

Last edited:
f1a249199e5b6d56c45c01e847740315.jpg

Kireizukin was busy eating his meal, his eyes fixated on the food in front of him. While his song was quiet, allowing him to hear the surrounding sounds, among all of them, he heard a crying voice. This made him remove the music-blasting earphones to listen for the sound again. Was it in front of him? No. Maybe behind? Not quite. But when he looked to his left outside, he saw a little girl wandering the mall on her own, looking extremely upset.

"What the~"

He thought to himself, before rising from his seat, it being pushed out from underneath him. Kirei made his way past the many customers and opened the front door to the restaurant, stepping out and hearing the door close behind him. Kirei looked around, just in case the parents were actually around and when he decided that they're not, he made his way over. His expression was normal, but to others, he looked slightly menacing. Without caring about that fact, he loomed over the smaller individual.

"You alright?"

He'd simply ask, his voice around as deep as any other nineteen year old, as he looked down at her.

Cosmos Cosmos

As Hayden sat there he heard a noise nearby that sounded like crying. With a raised eyebrow he looked around to see where it was coming from and immediately spotted a girl outside. She looked so miserable he couldn't help but go see if he could help her. He left some money on the table and walked towards her just as another guy did the same.

"Hey, kid? Need any help finding someone or something?" he asked and looked around in search of a parent or someone who might have looked like they were searching for someone as well.

Shizu continued to crouch outside a few of the nearby buildings windows as she rubbed at her eyes desperately, she looked young for sure, or at least betrayingly so for her age yet upon closer inspection she wasn't so much of a child as an upset pre-teen in appearance, once again the spike pointed tail not unlike her brothers curled and flickering around behind her with each stuttered breath, slowly looking up at the sound of voices and blinking curiously at the tall male that had approached first and a good minuet after blankly staring seeming terrified and crying even more, stumbling backwards after falling over herself a little, "B-Bwad, Scawy!?" she mumbled, closing her eyes tightly and half covering her pale face with her forearms pulling her knees close to her chest, "Away, Pwease!? B-Bwig Bwrother Come Hewlp!" she continued to call out in a deseret manner, seeming more panicked by the stranger coming than reassured, not even seeming to realise the other had joined completely, her voice and words were slightly mumbled and had a strange difficulty to understanding as though she struggled to speak them in a normal manner, it was admittedly adorable if it weren't for her state of a current crying mess. By the way she acted it wasn't hard to assume she had some sort of condition affecting her mannerisms.

He looked down, a confused looking face overcoming his normal expression. Then he looked around, people walking past would look in disgust at him as if he was the one who made her originally start crying. This made him wave his hands whilst defending himself, stating that

"I didn't make her cry! Don't judge me dammit!"

He'd then look back towards the girl, putting on a jagged smile. Kirei wasn't very good and comforting, that was for sure.

"I'm not a threat, kid. I just want to know if you're alright. Help me out here, man."

He spoke to the other person who had walked over, a pleading look on his face. He couldn't stand the judging eyes.

Cosmos Cosmos
Starsy Starsy

Hayden stood there looking at the scene in front of him and chuckled but then noticed the people weren't just staring at the two but at him as well. He couldn't have that. the last thing he needed was to be accused of making people cry for no reason. He crouched sat on the ground and whistled loudly "here kid take a candy. After that calm down and tell us whats up. it's not like anyone would hurt you with that many people around, right? besides the dude here might look like a threat but even he wouldn't do something stupid in public." he said in an attempt to calm the girl down, not realising how the scene might look to outsiders "besides the sooner you stop crying and tell us whats up the sooner we can help" he added.

Meanwhile, Skyler hurriedly put on his clothes and straightened himself out so that the person that had tried to come into the room wouldn't see him in a disheveled state.

4422971bf12866870b92b78488a124d0.jpg
Xeveria Yacintha
Tilting her head to the side, she felt her whole body drop. It was hard. It felt like concrete--

Opening her eyes, she found herself laying on the ground. That's right. She fell asleep after getting off the train. On the ground? She stood up, dusting herself, hoping she wouldn't feel anything sticky or anything she would deem dirty. Looking around, she saw that most have been gazing at her, with piercing eyes of curiosity and whispers.

Xeveria could not care less about what happened earlier. After that, she'd just roam around, with half-open eyes, as if her faith in the world has been washed away. She'd stare at strangers, finding herself with nasty comments. She was not one who'd hold a grudge against those who oppose or insult her. She was a small girl-- at the height of 4'7, she was unlike every other average seventeen-year-old. She walked around, looking like a ghost child.

It came to the point, she heard a familiar voice. "B-Bwad, scary?!" Xeveria watched as the scene unfolded into what seemed to be two guys helping a lost little girl. She couldn't help but feel disgusted. With a disturbed look, Xeveria walked closer, and closer. Tapping on the little girl's shoulder, Xeveria glared at the two people who appeared to be helping the little girl. With no voice, Xeveria mouthed the word "Shame."

R.I.P R.I.P Starsy Starsy Cosmos Cosmos

Last edited:
Shizu continued to stare fearfully over at the two males as they tried to offer her what would appear to the rest of the crowd as a rather suspicious bribe into stopping crying, her eyes opening a little at the second males words in enquiry to what was making her so upset, shaking her head a little she closed them tightly once again and pulled her knees closer, pressing her face into the as much as she could, back jolting up and down a little with each small and quivering breath. It wasn't until the small tap was given that the girls head slowly rose again and blinked a few times, staring up at the blurry view through the watery orbs of crystal blue and tilting it a little, imminently jumping to her feet and aching herself onto the female in one swift movement, fingers digging deep into the girls material of the clothing and body pressed as tightly as she could, eyes closed and face in a childish and terrified frown, still stuttering out cries, the position making the slightly taller girl practically the same height as the other shorter one, "B-Bwig bwother…. W-Where's big brwother at?…." she mumbled out in a small and quiet tone.

Xeveria Yacintha
Startled as the girl immediately jumped to her feet, Xeveria slowly and gently pushed her away, whispering into Shizu's ear, "I don't know where your brother is... but you shouldn't trust strangers." looking quickly at the two taller figures, then turning her attention back to the taller girl, "Especially the ones who give you random things."

Walking closer to the two figures, with her usual emotionless yet piercing glare, Xeveria gestured fo them to leave. In a "Shoo, dogs!" way, Xeveria glared up at them, almost making her trip backwards, because of such a height difference. More people started to stare as Xeveria continued glaring at the two.

Last edited:
At this point, Kireizukin was letting everyone else do the work, slightly backing off so that he wasn't scaring the child further. Looking into the judging eyes of the newcomer, he could feel a vein pulsating in his forehead. He wanted to shout out 'Stop judging me!' but decided against it, as it would just draw more attention and make the girl cry further. So, he groaned and sucked it up, staying quiet as he watched the scene unfold.

Starsy Starsy
Cosmos Cosmos
Trouvaille Trouvaille

Thalix's senses flickered, something was happening somewhere. It was like one of those distorted monitors but yet he just couldn't make it out. In pursuit of Sky, he opened the apparent door to find Sky standing there with a shirt concealing his genitalia. He winked and licked his lips his tail poised yet still swerving back and forth. He walked up to Sky and put his hand on his shoulder "You had us...worried" He winked and stroked Sky's chest and got progressively further down touching the fabric.

Suddenly, something came into his head - he screamed and dropped to the floor his wings spread out and poised maliciously.

"Big bwother" The haunted words echoed in side his head - burning, fear he heard it. The memories shoved aside and not felt with were flooding back encompassing him in fear and pain. Everything flashed before his eyes before teleporting his hair white and eyes bloodshot.

( Starsy Starsy )

Suddenly he warped right next to his sister cuddled up crying and sobbing. There were a circle around her and he pushed past them and cradled his sister in his arms.

He muttered a poem their mother used to sing, that always soothed Shizu in the tongue of their kin.

Cosmos Cosmos

Last edited:
Shizu seemed taken back a little as she was pushed away, eyes tearing up once again as her mouth opened a little as though about to begin bawling again, the girl instead telling off the boys whereas she was just confused, all she wanted was her big brother, she was lost in for what to her mind was a completely new place, glancing around a few times, a sudden burst later she found herself embraced in a hug from her brother, slowly looking back at him and burying her face into his chest, "B-Bwig Bwother won left me! You promiswed nowt tow do thawt!? Mummy did that…. You promised you wouldn't!" she replied, hugging him tighter though seeming to calm at the poem, her tail slowly relaxing down into a calm position and her silky white hair settling into place, without even having realised, the place almost seemed to become lighter, as though the girl being upset had somehow drained the very light from the sky though purely an uncontrolled illusion.

Xeveria Yacintha
Watching the event unfold before her eyes, Xeveria slowly backed away, before giving the two figures a last "I'm watching you" gesture. Leaving the crowd behind, Xeveria went straight to her dorm, not knowing she would have roommates.

Immediately laying on the bed, she undid her hair and let it hang down, in tangles. Standing up one last time, she went ahead and locked the door. Flopping onto the bed, she'd lay there until she got sleepy. And so she did sleep, not thinking about other things needed to be done.

OOC
This is probably just my excuse so I can go to sleep without being left behind far back in the RP. If there's anything wrong, (cuz idk if there are beds or not) please tell me. P.S the door is locked.

Last edited:
"I'm sorry Shishi, I understand it won't happen again I promise you" He kissed her forehead affectionately, "Bwother got carried away chasing after someone, dad would be happy, huh?" He laughed and smiled down at her, before scruffing her hair up. He picked her up in her arms and looked down at her - she looked like the spitting image of mum. Inhaling deeply, he picked her up and flew back to the dorms. They walked up the stairs together until reaching Shizu's apartment. He bent down to her height and gave her a crystal, "Okay Shishi, this is the crystal mum used to talk about - if you can't reach me press this and I'll get back to you straight away!" He kissed her forehead once more and stood up.

Cosmos Cosmos

Sky was confused as to what had happened but shrugged. He still had to get his things and find the first class of the day. He really hoped his brother wasn't in trouble again since it usually happened whenever Sky wasn't around. The guy just didn't know how to keep his thoughts in his head and especially how to think before he acted.
Skyler took his things and walked out of his room just as his brother send him a text to meet outside so they could walk to the first class together. It was the only one they were in together so he sighed and replied that he was on his way.

Hayden was still confused and a bit angry but for once didn't just blurt out what he thought which would only cause a fight. When he saw Thalix and his sester so close he sneaked away and texted his brother. It was better then jell at Thalix for kissing him in the restaurant earlier. He would do that sometime when it would be less crowded and public. He just might turn him to ice for a few moments as punishment. He thought as he waited for Skyler to come out of the entrance to the dorms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back