• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Academy IC -open for applications :)

Miljonz Miljonz Starsy Starsy
Gerrant smiled and continued. Estrild the fox finally reached her partner and continued where they left off, dancing as one. Vokun kept an eye on things in the shadows and saw a boy sit down at a chair near him. He gave no indication to the boy that he was there but seeing a girl and an outline of another girl behind her in a white kimono, that was an oddity in itself. He looked back at the dance and saw his master dancing for an incubus...Meh, could be worse. Gerrant moved in time with a music he heard alone, Estrild the fox echoed it as they had danced like this before. Estrild the ghost just giggled happily at the show.

Misaki stood not far from the boy, who was drinking, and was nervous of speaking to him. Everything seemed to flash those horrific images as the lights were dim and she knew the spirit of the twin of killer of that village was behind her, looking over her shoulder.

Go on, talk to him. She only wants us to be happy.
'I know but...the lighting...'
Reminds you too much of village and how we saved our twin? I know its hard but our twin has it harder. She has to keep my twin locked away from the light of day and could only come out when we are alone...I don't want to be alone.
'Me neither. We are one, Minako and I....'
Yes, so are me and my twin. We are one and are one with you and Minako. Talk to him.
'I will....I hope.'

She took a deep breath and walked to the boy, waving shyly.
"Hi...."

Last edited:
Sky looked at the girl who had approached him in surprise and tried to discreetly hide his wine, he didn't want to look like a drunk "hello" Sky said and smiled a little "what do you think of the dance?" he asked and secretly took another sip of the drink in his hand, not feeling like hiding it since she and some others have probably already seen him drink anyway.
Skyler wasn't drunk and it would take a while but it wasn't his intention to get drunk anymore as he actually enjoyed the dance. It sure had been a good idea he decided to stay.

Thalix continued to watch Gerrant moving to the rhythm of the song - he was gorgeous, you could tell he felt the song in his blood and it was beautiful. Thalix was known for sexy dancing but not such styled and pretty dancing. He just gently danced along, mainly watching Gerrant. For the first time in a long, long, long time he finally felt happy.

RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Aeron watched the girl approach and saw Sky smile. He sighed. What was he supposed to do - he already regretted calling Sky a slut. He cursed under his breath and went to sit up against the wall. Deciding there was no point to be here, and letting his brother have a nice time, he decided to go to the school doctor to see if they had any medicine to stop the pain. Although not sharing it, Aeron had been keeping his wings in his back to have intercourse with Sky - so now they'd been there for a while and were extremely first. He made his way to the room and knocked on the door, his trousers still having a huge bulge present.

Starsy Starsy

Starsy Starsy
"Its pretty. One can feel the energy from the movement the dancer puts out that he's done this many times. But I sense an emotion akin to sadness hanging on him..."
She said, feeling a bit woozy for some reason...She wanted to shake it off but it was persistent. It tugged at her to a certain someone and it didn't like being ignored. She looked out to see where her butterflies went to an saw some still around the dancer, 3 and another on a boy with white hair.
"That boy with white hair...Do you know him?"
She asked, pointing to where her butterfly landed on the boy's head.

Miljonz Miljonz
Gerrant just danced to the beat that he heard and felt a bit sad when the beat was turning more dramatic. Why oh why did the band have to change tempo so soon? He looked discreetly at the stage and his dragon side snarled in rage as the principal was looking at him, lust oozing out of his pores like a gas, making his dragon blood stand on end. If the principal wants to try change up the tempo to dramatic, so be it! He'll learn that the Imperial dancer does not waltz to someone else's beat! He shook his head lightly. He shouldn't be concerned about someone like the principal. He had a dance partner to dance with and he is going to milk it. He switched with the change of tempo and slide around Thalix, Estrild the fox weaving a couple of her tails around Thalix as most were weaving around Gerrant.

Last edited:
Hiroshi was sitting at his desk bored out of his mind as others went to the dance. He wasn't interested in such things and just like that he was the one to work the shift. There wasn't much going on and he had already gone through the files Naoki had prepared for him to read many times.

He was saved from his boredom with a knock on his door. He pushed his glasses up and yelled "oh please tell me it's fatal!" in a tone half exasperated and half cold before sighing and whispering "or at least severe, I would even be alright with a few broken bones at this point" he added as he realized anything was better then not having anything to do.

Skyler looked at where she was pointing and smiled "yeah I know him. that's my brother Hayden, he can be a bit direct, if you want to talk to him don't let that scare you away" he said and smiled that his brother got some attention from someone as well. At that thought, he looked around and sighed when he didn't see a certain someone around. He also spotted butterfly on his head and chuckled. he looked like a fae with them on his head like it was a crown.

Aeron smiled weakly at the doctor having heard of the tales of his psycho side, so not shocked at his sudden energy of harm. "Unfortunately not doc, just my wings have been enveloped into my back and now they're killing - so wondered if you had any medicine for me?" He winked at the doctor and sat down on the bench, his mind still hung over Sky - what the hell was going on with him? Why was he hung over a guy he hooked up with?

Starsy Starsy

Hiroshi smiled sinisterly with a glint in his eyes "let me see the situation. Take off your shirt" he said and stood up to walk up to what he immediately knew was an incubus. He saw the distracted look in the guys' eye and sighed but didn't much care. Incubi were sex obsessed and that means they kept their bodies in the best shape, there was no way he would let the guy walk out of there without seeing what he wanted to see. He was already itching to see what the man's torso looked like under his clothes. He licked his lips and he waited to see what the reaction would be. There really weren't many options, either he would jump at the chance or he would act like most his students and behave like an idiot running out of the place. Something told him that an incubus wasn't likely to just run off in a situation like that. there might be an exception to every rule but they were really rare.

Aeron gently slapped himself to wake himself up, he smiled cheekily at the doctor and removed his shirt. To be honest, he wasn't even bothered if the doctor was a pervert - right now he could really use the attention. Although it sounded egotistical, he really felt down and just wanted someone to boost his energy levels. "Sorry if this sounds pervy but is it ok if I take off my trousers too? Sorry doc i just hate clothes" He winked and touched his chest flirtatiously.

Starsy Starsy

Lixue sat at her desk, in sabercat form as she lounged around...Waiting for something to happen. She always threw herself into her work...Not wanting memories to drag her back into a horror filled daydream she sometimes got caught up in. One too many times she had declared to patient that she would kill them, while seeing them as her arch enemy instead of the patient she was working, when one of her poochies bites her to make her enter reality again....She always apologizes to her patients afterwards. She sighs in an passive way and shifted to her male form, already picking up the coat and wrapping her/his feet.

"you want to put your pants down as well? Why not, I can examine you whole while we are at it" he said and went to lock the door just in case someone would try to get in "cant have an examination be interrupted now can we" he said, licked his lip, pushed his glasses up and straightened out his gloves. incubi, so predictable he thought as he smiled and went to the student that was so clueless as to what he had planned for him. He suppressed a somewhat evil laugh so he wouldn't scare the student. He wouldn't let anyone dominate him and he could see that the incubus wasn't used to be dominated either, it only made his fingers it's more.

Lixue, in her male, went to the office of the Gemini. A person with two persons in one. As fascinating it sounded for her, she preferred not being called insulting names, last time he did, her poochies tried to bite his genitals off. That was until his other persona came out and she had to order her poochies back to her office, and making sure they didn't try to take a nip at the other persona's crouch...Whining came from the other side of the door along with scratching at the door. She/he sighed in a passive expression. Her poochies always seemed to want to ruin the other doctor's fun...Though she/he doubted the other doctor liked when her poochies did that. She/he knocked on the door three times, shapeshifting to a different male form, one with red hair, and waited.
Starsy Starsy

Last edited:
Aeron stripped naked keeping on ridiculously thin and revealing underwear on. He sat on the bench his legs very sexually spread. Although watching the doctor he actually felt mildly nerved. He could win in a fight he thought - but the doctor had a very unnerving glint in his eyes. Aeron tried to put his shirt back on just feeling a bit uncomfortable...

Starsy Starsy

He saw the incubus change his mind and sighed just as the damn dogs materialized and started barking "oh for the love of hell why! Right, when I was about to have some fun, that damn wench!" he growled out as the knock on the door followed the barks "its like she has a radar that points her here whenever I'm about to have some fun. If this goes on..." he trailed off as he gave up and opened the door. His mood was already gone down the drain, dogs and a wench were the biggest turn off he could ever think of.

Starsy Starsy
Lixue tilted her/his head to the left.
"I do not see why you continue to insult me. They could rip your genitalia off if you go beyond the the few insulting words you know that don't trigger them. I'll leave you to your patient. Come."
She/he said before commanding her poochies to follow her, barking happily and snickering at the Gemini for not getting down and dirty with an Incubus. She/he left without another word to the gemini as she would rather gargle acid than be around that persona. The other one was more pleasant than he.

Misaki nodded and ran off to only trip, falling flat on her face again...In front of this Hayden as well. She mentally groaned as her position gave way to new embarrassment. People seeing up her short skirt but were saddened that she wore shorts....Lacy black shorts. She sat up and sighed with her head bowed in despression. She blew her first impression and now the guy must think she's some clutz.

Aeron watched Lixue and looked him up and down - he was cute. He smiled at the bickering between the two and 'aww'ed at the cute pooches. He watched as the other doctor left and asked the current doctor who he was. Before remembering that he was supposed to be being careful around this creepy guy and put his head down, and then continued what he was doing. He placed the shirt over his torso and started pulling up his pants, "Thanks doc but I'll go without the medicine".

Starsy Starsy

Hiroshi's mood was sour and he didn't even feel like attacking the incubus anymore so he just turned to him with a sigh "alright so no medicine, but I can fix that pain of yours in a second" he said and used his powers to heal the Incubus's pain before sitting down on his chair "That damn women always screws everything up. Don't be fooled by her looks, originally her form is that of a female, disgusting deceiving wench. When I met her she was in male form and I made a move on her only to turn into my other self." he said still not forgiving the incident even though she had never lied to him he had just assumed she had been a he.

"Ah, don't worry - girls, eh?" He laughed and felt more homely now the doctor had calmed down, "Thanks for the healing me doc!" He winked at the doctor and said once more, "You look stressed - you should take a break at some point, it can get overwhelming some times and it'll be good for you" He smiled at the doctor and slapped his legs before standing up. "I'll be on my way then, anything I can help with - my day's been screwed over so I'd be happy to do something" He laughed and slumped against the wall.

Starsy Starsy

Thalix blushed, he felt so honoured. He smiled at the two and followed their lead. He actually really felt something inside for Gerrant and wished this moment would never end.

Hayden looked at the girl and smiled before helping her "are you alright?" he asked before staring at a guy that was trying to get a look at the girl's underwear "hey perv! Go stare at a wall and leave the girl alone" he said and looked at her again. He thought her clumsiness was cute "I hope you didn't hurt yourself anywhere" he said and smiled again.

Skyler chuckled at the interaction between his brother and the girl that seemed to be interested in him. He just knew his brother thought she was interesting. It wasn't everyday people fell at his feet, littleraly.

Last edited:
Hiroshi sighed as he started drumming his fingers on the desk "after this debacle, I am hardly in the mood. Seriously I am starting to consider having the infirmary checked for listening devices" he said and pushed his glasses up "at least this time she stayed far enough away so Naoki didn't show up" he added and sighed before looking at the incubus as he learned there. Maybe another time. Women always made him feel the farthest from aroused.

Holly fluttered into the gym, miniaturized and wearing her petal dress. The lights, the music- it was a little overwhelming. She'd never experienced something like this back home. She took a seat over by the refreshments table, trying to get used to the new sensations.

"Naoki?" Aeron asked, who was this Naoki? And what did he mean by show up? Maybe a spirit animal or some sort. Pfft, what did he know. He was slightly let down by the doctors sour mood and kissed him on the cheek before departing from him. He started to close the door behind him...

Starsy Starsy

As Skyler was sitting there he felt that he was getting drunk so he stood up a bit dizzy but managed to steady himself. he giggled and decided he might as well walk around a bit and see what else was going on or maybe sober up a bit. He ran into a student that looked at him with an angry expression "oh hey. How did you suddenly show up here? You look grumpy, don't be grumpy or I am going to start calling you Grumps. Too late, your Grumps from now on" he said and walked off before the student could even reply. He was slowly making his way to a student that had flowers on her dress and smiled "Tinkerbell!"

Starsy Starsy Miljonz Miljonz
Misaki nodded as she was helped up. She looked at him and smiled shyly.
"I'm fine thank you. I'm....Misaki Himegami. And you?"
She said while faintly blushing as the spirit behind her cheered, though she can only hear it.
Go MISAKI! BAG HIM! TAKE HIM! HAVE....
'I rather like not being told to have sexy time with a guy I just met! I rather have a relationship with him....'
What about Minako?
'...Crap...'

She thought as she thought of her twin. That was the thing between them, one could not have a 'relationship' with someone unless the other was involved. They were one person and hence, they thought much alike.

Gerrant pushed the heated response his dragon blood gave him when so close to Thalix. He mentally licked his lips, his dragon side was wanting to have some fun tonight and he couldn't fight it if he wanted to....He mentally shook his head of the lustful thoughts stirring his genitalia, and just continued to dance. This was getting really disturbing with his dragon blood.

Lixue wondered the halls until she, in male form, was in the gym. She looked about to see the Imperial Dancer dancing and looked at the display with a passive expression. It was beautiful to some but she had seen wonders eyes have yet to see, horrors others fear to know. She had walked with demon and angel blood flowing in her veins, saving the home she knew and was thrown away from it. She gently shook her head. Now wasn't the time and place for it. She spotted one student, male, off on his own and getting drunk. This wouldn't do. She whispered in her native language to her pooches, and they obeyed her. They split up, one going another direction before all four surrounded the table the boy was at...Only to follow him when he began to wonder around, calling people names and generally pissing people off. She/he walked leisurely towards him, keeping in mind where people were and avoided colliding with them, before she/he was before him. His doctor's coat had raised up and own of her pooches rose up on its hind legs to block people's view of her crouch. She/he grabbed the boy by the back of his shirt.
"That is enough. You've had enough to drink to make you smell like a sin demon..."
She/he said as she dragged him away from the pixie, before dumping him in front of an incubus.
"He's yours to do with as you see fit..."
She/he said before disappearing into the crowd to appear before the Pixie, in her female form.
"Hello."

Last edited:
Thalix attempted to follow Gerrant and succeeded to an extent, but Gerrant's talents were far beyond his. He giggled to himself watching him. He watched as his hips swayed and felt lustful and close to Gerrant, he winked at Gerrant and smiled. As Gerrant continued to dance Thalix backed up a bit watching him just dance following the rhythm in his veins. He could tell he was falling in love with Gerrant...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back