• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Superhuman: hunted

Good or evil

• Good

• evil

Results are only viewable after voting.
(Shoot, sorry, forgot)

"Why don't all humans have different kids of abilities?" He asked, his ears flicking in curiosity. He couldn't understand, since his entire race was basically the same. Hardly any difference between one another.

"We are all the same, the only exception being different coloration and minor genetic details such as teeth length or height. Weight is usually always the same." He explained. "It is interesting how different humans can be from each other."

"Yea. I guess" he said and thought. "but because we are different is the reason we have thinks like wars, racism, and the SDD'" Lucas sighed. "Its also why you cant show yourself. humans can barely get along with each other, and a new race comes? forget it." He leaned back on the the couch

"It sounds like being different brings more harm than good." He said. "But if I'm so different why help me like the way you are right now?" He asked.

"But you could trust the wrong person." He said. "It happens more than I would have thought on my world, I would hate to think about how often it happens here."

He nodded and went quite for a moment. He clearly had once trusted the wrong person. After a minute he smiled and said "Hey, how about we stop talking about such bad things, ever heard of a waterfall?" He asked, knowing Jayka's love for water

His ears perked up, "Waterfall?" He asked. His planet was mostly flat desert, any hills being hardly big enough for a waterfall and there would be no way for a waterfall to exist in desert. Not even the 10% of the planet that wasn't desert didn't have a waterfall.

"yep" he smiled and took out his second phone and turned. It instaly showed a gif of a waterfall "here"

Jayka tilted his head and took the phone, watching the waterfall. His lower jaw and neck turned bright purple in excitement. "Its endless water!" He said. "Is there one near here?" He asked, looking over at him.

"Well.._" he thought then smiled "kinda._ its called a waterprak" he said. He didn't think going would be smart,but he didnt wanna ruin Jayka's moment either

"Water park?" He blinked. Those were weird words. "Are we allowed to go?" He asked.
(Jayka is seriously allergic to chlorine)

(oof)
"we..Could." He slowly said. "but there will be people. Alot of them

"mm. That might work.' He thought. "but they probably have guards."
(hey maybe ur sciencetest come when Jayka has a reaction with the clorine an doffers to 'help'?)

(Yeah, he could. Those guards he's talking about could be SDD dudes and alert said scientist about some kid and an alien.)

"They can't get too angry right?" He asked. "We're just visiting."

He perked back up, his ears straightening and he looked back up. "When can we go?" He got excited again.

"Tonight" He said and thought for a little bit. "yes tonight will do nicely indeed. i need to go back somethings though" He said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back