• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Superhuman: hunted

Good or evil

• Good

• evil

Results are only viewable after voting.
"water slides, pools, wave pools" he thought for a moment. "water realted fun"

"Wave pools? Water slides?" He tilted his head. These combinations of words were outrageous to say the least.

"Sometimes we slide in the mud when taking mud baths." He said. Even with the hard-light tech his species has mastered, they were still rather primitive.

"right. Well water rushes down the slide and you go down faster" he said "normaly in to a pool"

"Interesting." He nodded. "I would rather soak, it is my favorite pass time. Maybe besides having a mud bath, those keep you cool for a long time."

"well its the shap water takes when its not a liquid." He said. Then added "but its also not a full soild yet"

"I don't like overly cold things, cool things I like though." He said. He was accustomed to desert temperatures.

"I see" He nodded in understanding. "well, back to the plan when would that suite that made you look human be ready for use again?" He asked him and assumed it was also on a chip. or the same one

"I would have to look at it." He said. "I have never had it up for that long and I'm not sure if it will even stabilize." He thought for a moment. "I don't know how it would react to water either."

"Ahh i see" He said and again went quite thinking. "If you try to make it waterproof i should be able to do something"

A small fair skinned boy with jet black hair wandered aimlessly around the streets. He has been avoiding the agents of SDD. He's been doing great by far for he hasn't been suspected yet. He wrapped his arms around himself. His yellow hoodie wasn't comfortable enough to keep him calm when there are people looking for him.

a young man. about 23 years of age was quietly following boy. He was on the roofs if the building were he liled to hang out. Thats how he saw this younge boy walking alone. he decided to follow him just incase he got in to trouble
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Users who are viewing this thread

Back