• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Superhuman: hunted

Good or evil

• Good

• evil

Results are only viewable after voting.
He nodded. He reached back to the back of his neck and pulled out a little chip. He had implanted a little device in himself so the translator wasn't external. The chip was small and cracked.

"Mm, can you fix it so it isnt cracked? If so I think I might be able to do the rest" he asked looked at it

He looked at it. He nodded, he could possibly use hard-light tech. A soft light blue glow came from his eye and the crack glowing a brighter blue as it started mending itself. He didn't even think it to be cracked.

"Woah!" Now it was Lucas turn to be excited about something "thays awesome! You literally have heat beams!" He said and looked st the chip. "Flawless"

Jayka nodded. Doesn't everyone have heat beams they can shoot from their eyeballs? He hoped Lucas could do the rest.

Lucas smiled "that's so cool!" He said and went quite and seemed to be deep in thought. In reality he was working on the translation with his mind. After a moment he looked up "There, should work now" he smiled as beads of sweat appeared on his forehead

What did he just do? Jayka pointed at him, then realized the translator worked now. He nodded and took it, reaching back and putting it back where it belongs. He tried speaking again. "Testing... It works!"

"Yes!" Lucas said and pounded his fist in the air. "That was the strangest interaction I had with a machine" he sighed wiping the sweat away

"You interacted with it?" He asked, tilting his head. "As you would interact with another living thing?"

He thought about it for a moment then shook his head "no it more like I tell it what to do and it listens" he explained

He thought more. The concept for him was as if try to explain to someone with a arm what it feels like to move your arm. Its just about of him. "I think the best way to word it is ill hear small beeps if what I want is done and if dont it means it cant do that. For example I cant make a television fly, because it can't fly"

"Interesting." He didn't know what to do with that knowledge. "Are you glad you can do that? Or do you wish you had other powers?"

(Okay sounds cool, I have an idea for another character but he's going to be a lot more obviously not human than Jayka. But he isn't an alien)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back