• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Superhuman: hunted

Good or evil

• Good

• evil

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Outcast

Return of the King
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
As the shocking new was told the the public 5/years ago about the existence of superhumans. People with powers beyond imagination. A group know was the SDD (superhuman detection department) was made to keep them in check. But when a man known only as 'higher up' orders his ment to find and kill every superhuman they find. Superhumans again find the selves hiding for there lives. But maybe this time, they could save both them and the normal people?

ALSO I FORGOT TO ADD
Pm me if you wanna join, we will talk characters and stuff
And the setting is a fake city called north point

j.PNG

o.jpg

Jayka growled as something in his programming bugged. "Fragging slagging son of a glitch!" He snarled in his language. He had been working on his hard-light hologram for months now. He had to keep tweaking things. If he was caught, who knows what these life-forms would do to him. If they were anything like his people, they'd experiment until he was dead! That would not happen. After about two more hours of tweaking and re-coding, he finally got it to work.

He stepped inside the hard-light hologram, moving his limbs to test it. The human model of a male moved with him in real time, just what he wanted. The translator could tell him what the humans were saying in real time and look up any best response for slang. Alright, let's take this for a spin. North Point was his target of exploration, it seemed there was conflict going on specifically there. He snapped his fingers and his ship teleported him to North Point away from public view.

Unfortunately the teleporter had only one use left. He was stuck here on Earth now. Which he didn't mind. His species was carnivorous, no plants or meat substitutes could be able to be digested. He would simply throw them up. Hologram "Dean" was dressed as a rugged guy. He walked toward the inner part of the city. His head turned left to right as he looked at everything. Interesting!

Lucas sat in a coffee shop in his favorite spot. A booth with a frount Window. In his hand he had a hot chocolate and caramel in the other. Caramel was his favorite this of all time. He honestly couldn't think of something he liked more.
Lucas was a 5,11 15 year old with shaggy brown hair. Green eyes, and a trench coat with a hoddie under it. Seeing how it was the middle of winter in north point je had to stay warm after all.

Dean looked like he was a lost puppy outside, looking at everything there was to look at. Jayka was freezing, he didn't expect Earth to be this cold. He started shivering, making Dean shiver. He looked to the right and saw a coffee shop. It looked warm in there. He was used to desert temperatures after all. He hurried inside. The first mistake he made was a big social error. He sat with Lucas, the first person he saw. He was eager to get to know some humans.

He should have studied the social behaviors a bit more. "Hello!" Way too enthusiastic. "I'm Ja- I mean Dean." Strike three. He was probably now crazy or some kind of creep.

Lucas looked at him oodly. Who the hell was this? "Uhh.. hi" he said popping the caramel in his mouth. "Im mike" he smoothy lied. Was this guy a SDD spy? Did they find him out? If so he wasnt going to share his real name.

Mike. "Hello Mike." Damn, if he was going to be this clueless he should have used a model of a young child. Then maybe he would have been more believable. Oh well, too late now. "Why is it so cold outside?" He asked. This was an odd question for anyone to ask, especially since it was in the middle of winter and any person who at least has a window would be able to see that.

"Wha-?" He stared at him 'no one is this stupid. He must be a spy' Lucas thought. What did they take him for? "Well you see, its so cold out because the earth didnt like the look the sun gave and is walked away" he joked with a smile

"The sun can give a look?" They're sun could do no such thing. "Wait, that's impossible. The sun isn't a sentient being. And the Earth can't walk." Wait a second. "Wait, you must be joking." He was an idiot! What was he doing?! "Say, what are you drinking there?" He asked. "It looks rather warm."

He shook his head and laughed." Alright look. Your cover is blown. Just arrest me already" He said really wanting this SDD goon to leave him alone. "Though I appreciate the attempt"

"Arrest?" Arrest is taking someone into custody for something they have done to break the law. Or so his search engine says so. But he had no right to arrest this guy, he wasn't an enforcer of the law? Was arrest a sling term? "Why would I arrest you? I'm not an enforcement of the law, I can do no such thing." He said, tilting his head slightly. "Have you done something to break what laws this place has?"

He scoffed. This guy wont let up wont he? "Ugh I now you dont like my kind but you dont need to be a dick" he told him and took a sip of his hot chocolate. He hope he could write complaints to the SDD to get better informants

"Your kind? But you're human aren't you? Like me? We're both human, so why wouldn't I like the same species as I?" He asked, now getting really confused. He said 'you don't need to be a dick'. Slang term, could mean two things. Genitalia or a term used for someone who is being rude. "I don't mean to be rude, I'm just confused."

He was starting to think this guy was for real. If so he was luck they know what a superhuman is. He sighed. "Sorry, just trust isnt something thrown around now a days you know?"

"Why not?" He asked. He hadn't seen any blatant signs of violence. "Why would you think I would arrest you? Have you done something to break the laws Earth has?" Weird way of wording. "Or does Earth have different laws around its planet? Everyone doesn't follow the same laws do they?" He was too curious to realize he needed to shut up.

Lucas eyed him more curiously "you say that like ur not from earth" he said to him "come to think of it. That would explain how nieve you are" He looked at him while eating another caramel

"I-I'm from Earth! I'm human." He says, a little bit too quickly. "I speak human just like you do." Yikes, on his planet there was only one language. Here there are many.

He laughed "speak human?" He suddenly switched to the only other language he knows, latin "then what do you call this? If english is called 'human?'" He joked

There were more languages than one?! Humans were so complex! "Uh... B-but I look human. So that makes me human." His cover was blows so quickly. "Right?" He didn't seem to be reacting violently, maybe he was just messing with him? Maybe so.

He went back to english. "Well I dont know what kinda of technology you have" he said and learned back in his seat. Very clearly now enjoying this talk "tell me the truth or ill use my human mind tricks to find out." he joked. His power did involve his mind. But not it interacting with others

Human mind powers? They have those? What did the human mind powers do? Was he going to look through his mind? Would he be able to through Hologram Dean? He shrank back slightly. "I won't get captured will I? And experimented on?" He asked quietly.

He was right! He seen other superhumans but a fucking alien! He was quite a moment to keep his excitement in control. "Dont worry" he said more serious, "even if I wanted to being you to people who would to that. They would to it to me as well"

"Why?" He asked. "You're human, why would they do it to another human? Is your species still discovering more about each other?" He asked. He looked around, was it safe to lower Dean? "Can I show what I really look like? It isn't too dangerous is it?" He asked.

"No no! Dont do that" he said a bit quick and loud. People looked over. "His coffee was still hot" he said and they looked away. "How do i explain this. You know what a superpower is?"

"Super power?" He kept Dean up like he was told. "No, I don't know what that is. I have heard of abilities, like our species have the ability to create anything we want from hard-light technology. But I have never heard of super powers."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back