• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Superhuman: hunted

Good or evil

• Good

• evil

Results are only viewable after voting.
"Jayka, look at me" he waited him to do it. "It like slightly hurt. But it will hurt a lot more when your hand loses to much blood" he said "so please, let me help you. It will 5 minutes"

Jayka looked at his hand, licking it to stop the blood. His neck and lower jaw was completely black now and he whimpered slightly. He moved toward Lucas, sniffing at the stitches.

"Its just plastic. To hold the wound together" he explained. "Doesn't do anything to you, or your body" he promised "I would offer a bandaid instead but I dont think it will work, you got a nasty cut, and apparently, razer sharp teeth"

Jayka looked at his hand then back at the stitches. He held his wounded hand out, allowing Lucas to do whatever he needed to. His ears were flat and his eye was closed shut tightly.

"Thank you for trusting me" he smiled and slowly began to stitch his wound together as to not freak him out. "See not that bad right?" He asked

Jayka winced every so often, it wasn't a pleasant feeling but it was better than he had expected. His ears shot up when he heard water drip, looking over to the bathtub and saw some water drip from the faucet. He started to turn purple from excitement and pointed at it.

Lucas finished and looked up "it's a shower" he said thinking he was asking what it was "we use it to get clean because humans can smell bad "

Jayka instantly moved over to the bathtub and jumped in, putting his head under the dripping water and made a loud purr sounding noise. His species loved water, since their planet was 80% desert.

Lucas smiled "wanna see something cool?" He asked and turns the tub on medium temperature. "You seem to love water

Jayka nodded vigorously. He loved water! He unstrapped the little suit he was wearing and shook it off, putting it outside of the bathtub. Much like reptiles and amphibians, any reproductive organ was on the inside of his body. He was very slim, some tiny scales were on his shoulders and a bit on his lower back. But the weirdest part was his entire chest area was see-through.

Lucas would be able to see the blood vessels, bones, and organs that were in his chest. He curled up under the running faucet, purring loudly and his neck and lower jaw was now bright yellow because he was happy.

Lucas looked at the organs with interest. They looked very different from human organs. He shook his head "hotter or colder?" He asked "or leave it?"

He shook his head. "Leave... It." He purred, lying his head on the side of the tub. He could soak for hours on end. Even sleep.

He nodded and turned off the drain "dont wanna waste water. So we will let it fill up then shut it off" he said and watched it fill

Jayka was already almost asleep, the yellow paling out to his normal light blue as he slowly drifted off into sleep.

Lucas turned off the water as the tub filled. He then went put of the bathroom and sat down on the couch. "So I have..an alien In my house as a guest" he told himself

He slept until the water became cold. It woke him up and and he jumped out, shaking himself like a dog. He looked around, he didn't want to put dirty clothes back on. He looked up at a cabinet, hopefully something was in there. He crouched down and tightening the muscles in his legs. As soon as he let them spring, he jumped up in one leap to the cabinet. He grabbed onto the handle and pulled.

He fell back on his legs and noticed something in there. He repeated the process and grabbed a towel. He didn't know what it was but it looked comfy enough. He wrapped it around himself and exited the bathroom. He walked unto the living room, the towel over his head like a little hood.

Lucas looked up from the television that was flicking though channels. "Oh hey, enjoy the water?" He asked

He nodded, going over and crawling up onto the couch. He nestled into the towel like it was a blanket, purring softly.

"If your tried. I have a spare bedroom if you want it" Lucas suggested and stopped changing channels

He shook his head, now fixating on the TV. He pointed at it, looking at Lucas in hopes of an explanation of what it was.

It took a moment for Lucas to get it and nodded in understanding "its a tv, its shows moving pictures with sound." He added "they normally are used to make a story"

He tilted his head. He tapped his head, not sure how to get across he wanted to watch something that could teach him things. Most likely a children's network.

Lucas shrugged. Not understanding what he wanted "sorry I dont understand" he told jayka

He sighed. He just sat there, he really needed to learn human languages. Maybe Lucas can teach him. His ears perked up at the thought. He looked to Lucas again and sighed in irritation when he didn't know how to get it across.

He looked at him as he tried to get something across but stopped before he tired. "Maybe we should take a look at your translator" he said "I can help fix it for you" he said. After all, techomancy was his power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back