• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

beanwacked

my name is judas and i brought you murder

Introduction:

Greetings! Today I am looking for those interested in superheros and villains! I'm fine with something more My Hero Academia like, X-Men esque, anything is fine!

About Me:

- Female

- 14-16

- semi-lit-literate

- patient, I can go weeks without bumping

- ghost friendly

- doesn't like romance as a main plot but does any pairing sub plot wise

- plays all gender identities and ethnicities

- has 6 years of experience

- doubles and world builds

- totally open to OOC

- does character sheets if needed

- uses all face claims

- always open to hearing ideas!

- cussing friendly

- violence and gore friendly

- has a mental illness, I may need a break at ttimes

- represents LGBT, POC, and mental/physical illnesses properly

- no preference of partner's gender, just don't be creepy

- gushes over people's OCs quite a bit 😂

Requirements:

- be semi lit-literate, be capable of proper spelling and punctuation (typos are fine!). Please add detail to your writing as well!

- be open to OOC

- do not rush romance or ask for anything smutty

- be patient and bump me only after 4-5 days, I usually will tell you when I'm going to be unavailable

- represent LGBT, POC, and mental/physical illnesses properly

- do not make OP characters, be creative

- do not overdo gore or cussing

- no Mary/Gary Sues

- do not overdominate me or my OCs

- please, please pitch in!

- try to notify me when you'll disappear

That's all! I look forward to meeting those who contact me! Feel free to ask any questions!

Hey there :) let me know if you're still looking. My schedule tends to be all over the place, but not in a way that I won't have time to respond (so if I seem to disappear, feel free to poke me. The reason will probably be that I didn't realize how many appointments I had scheduled on a particular week. Usually I know but sometimes I forget to check ha ha. I always respond quickly when I know someone is waiting on me)

Hey there :) let me know if you're still looking. My schedule tends to be all over the place, but not in a way that I won't have time to respond (so if I seem to disappear, feel free to poke me. The reason will probably be that I didn't realize how many appointments I had scheduled on a particular week. Usually I know but sometimes I forget to check ha ha. I always respond quickly when I know someone is waiting on me)

Please PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back