• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He turned into Fasttrack and hightailed it out

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Once Ben made it back to fate and Morgana, she soon finished the incantation and a time portal appeared and Morgana used her magic to push them in, however just before crossing the threshold Ben’s omnitrix flashed yellow and forced him to change into the Chronosapien Clockwork as time around them froze.

Fate and Ben could see through the portal the future that would happen if they left. They saw Morgana eventually confining Cinder enough to use her magic to rewrite her memories before succumbing to her own injuries and with no one around the fall of Camelot was assured as they caught a glimpse of the remaining citizens trapped in catacombs beneath Uthers dungeon.

Then it changed to a potential future where instead of destruction, Morgana and Arthur survive, Uther is dead at the hand of his Son and Camelot survives and prospers as the truth of history changes for Ben and Fate.

(I’ll let you two decide, and if you guys choose to change the past I can just write it out, we don’t actually have to relive it if you don’t want)

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Once Ben made it back to fate and Morgana, she soon finished the incantation and a time portal appeared and Morgana used her magic to push them in, however just before crossing the threshold Ben’s omnitrix flashed yellow and forced him to change into the Chronosapien Clockwork as time around them froze.

Fate and Ben could see through the portal the future that would happen if they left. They saw Morgana eventually confining Cinder enough to use her magic to rewrite her memories before succumbing to her own injuries and with no one around the fall of Camelot was assured as they caught a glimpse of the remaining citizens trapped in catacombs beneath Uthers dungeon.

Then it changed to a potential future where instead of destruction, Morgana and Arthur survive, Uther is dead at the hand of his Son and Camelot survives and prospers as the truth of history changes for Ben and Fate.

(I’ll let you two decide, and if you guys choose to change the past I can just write it out, we don’t actually have to relive it if you don’t want)
"I'm staying." Ben said. "At least long enough to fix this "

Musicnotes Musicnotes

"I'm staying." Ben said. "At least long enough to fix this "
"Well I'm not letting you stay without me." Fate said.

Galactatech Galactatech

(Since the Arthur story is ending we can skip ahead)

As time went on in Avalon Patrick, Samael and Soreiel managed to convince some of the children in the town with helping in repair a portion of the old castle to serve as a clubhouse for them.

After a year of hard work the three had their clubhouse and hung out with some of the other children, occasionally dungeoneering in the caves that snaked throughout the island. The trio spent the next 10 years hanging out and playing around until Soreiel left with Mordred to be coronated as the new Demon King, leaving Patrick and Sami by themselves for 4 more years as they got closer and closer until they left Avalon themselves coming out in Edgewood in the 21st century.

He took her to a muggle candy store.
~~~
(Maybe)
~~~
After hours were over Leonidas went to the Aquarium little did he know someone had already snuck in.
Emily followed along closly to Earl, excited to explore this muggle candy shop. Though kept her excitement hidden as she carefully watched the muggles around them go through their day.
~~~
(Oh okaies)
~~~
As the last few questions left the Aquarium for the day staff started to close down and clean the area. The mermaid actors not at all thrilled with having to stay past closing hours. Aqua herself was very nervous with this integration.

Emily followed along closly to Earl, excited to explore this muggle candy shop. Though kept her excitement hidden as she carefully watched the muggles around them go through their day.
~~~
(Oh okaies)
~~~
As the last few questions left the Aquarium for the day staff started to close down and clean the area. The mermaid actors not at all thrilled with having to stay past closing hours. Aqua herself was very nervous with this integration.
He bought her tons of sweets.
~~~
Breeze was hiding in the building.
Leonidas started to ask them how they were treated, what their pay was, stuff like that

'Well, I've contacted other wizards and magic users. One of them... a lich kept talking about a strong necromantic artifact. He's willing to help us find it, but I doubt he's willing to actually let us have it." He said.
"An undead not wanting to part with his powerful item... not surprised. Where do we begin?" He asked
"Hmm robbing a bank Hmm well that kind of thing happens often. I dont know if I have " maddy said
"It was fairly recent. But then again such robberies are common in this world. Regardless, they are friends of mine... and your fiance." She replied

"An undead not wanting to part with his powerful item... not surprised. Where do we begin?" He asked

"It was fairly recent. But then again such robberies are common in this world. Regardless, they are friends of mine... and your fiance." She replied
Maddy sighed. "That doesnt surprise "

Galactatech Galactatech

(Since the Arthur story is ending we can skip ahead)

As time went on in Avalon Patrick, Samael and Soreiel managed to convince some of the children in the town with helping in repair a portion of the old castle to serve as a clubhouse for them.

After a year of hard work the three had their clubhouse and hung out with some of the other children, occasionally dungeoneering in the caves that snaked throughout the island. The trio spent the next 10 years hanging out and playing around until Soreiel left with Mordred to be coronated as the new Demon King, leaving Patrick and Sami by themselves for 4 more years as they got closer and closer until they left Avalon themselves coming out in Edgewood in the 21st century.
"I can't wait to show you my world." Patrick told Sami.

"I can't wait to show you my world." Patrick told Sami.

“I’ve been looking forward to it, I also wondered how Soreiel has done since she left” Sami smiled

“It’s hard to believe it’s only been 14 years for us, I wonder how much time has passed for them” she thought out loud

Patrick and Samael arrive in Edgewood through a time portal “this looks crazy, think we can find Ben or Fate?”

Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

With Ben and Fate’s decision to stay Ben rewound time to bring them back to just before they entered Camelot to confront Uther. Fate told Ben about Arthur being trapped in the dungeon before heading to free Cinder and Morgana again while trying to figure out how to save merlin as well.

Ben using his omnitrix saved Arthur from the dungeon and together held Uther at bay until Fate freed Morgana and Cinder, however she was unable to save merlin, the 5 of them overpowered Uther and defeated him, but when Uther tried his dirty trick Arthur took Excalibur from cinder and ended his fathers life.

With this Arthur had claimed the crown of Camelot and worked to free the citizens that Uther had trapped to feed his power. And Camelot prospered under Arthur’s rule along with his queen Cinder. Morgana returned Ben and Fate back to their time as history was rewritten

As they returned Cinder was there to greet them

With Ben and Fate’s decision to stay Ben rewound time to bring them back to just before they entered Camelot to confront Uther. Fate told Ben about Arthur being trapped in the dungeon before heading to free Cinder and Morgana again while trying to figure out how to save merlin as well.

Ben using his omnitrix saved Arthur from the dungeon and together held Uther at bay until Fate freed Morgana and Cinder, however she was unable to save merlin, the 5 of them overpowered Uther and defeated him, but when Uther tried his dirty trick Arthur took Excalibur from cinder and ended his fathers life.

With this Arthur had claimed the crown of Camelot and worked to free the citizens that Uther had trapped to feed his power. And Camelot prospered under Arthur’s rule along with his queen Cinder. Morgana returned Ben and Fate back to their time as history was rewritten

Ben made sure to get Patrick before they left
"Hey Cinder." He said

Galactatech Galactatech

"Hey Cinder." Fate smiled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back