• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

She looked at him and thought for a moment “n..no… I guess not” she replied looking defeated

“Besides you have Morgana and I” Arthur replied as he reached Ben and cinder and gently took her hand with a smile

Morgana and fate arrived shortly after Musicnotes Musicnotes
Ben looked at Uthur. "You've lost. And you've been allowed your life by the one you hurt the most. If I were you I'd go far away and never come back."

She looked at him and thought for a moment “n..no… I guess not” she replied looking defeated

“Besides you have Morgana and I” Arthur replied as he reached Ben and cinder and gently took her hand with a smile

Morgana and fate arrived shortly after Musicnotes Musicnotes

Ben looked at Uthur. "You've lost. And you've been allowed your life by the one you hurt the most. If I were you I'd go far away and never come back."
"Arthur never betrayed us. Uthur tricked us. " fate said filling the others in. Fate looked at Uthur. "This war is over. You're done being king. It's time for others to take control. The scales are no longer in your favor "

"Sounds good let's go." She said.
When they reach the pyramid, they could all feel something strange.

"Something's off about this pyramid." Tyson said.

Takyon observes the outside of the pyramid. "There's magic in the structure of this pyramid. That's how it's keeping all of the sand in place. Interesting."

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Last edited:
Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Cinder sighed and smiled as she turned away from Uther with Arthur, fate, Ben and Morgana as they head to the stairs to leave.

“No… this isn’t how it’s supposed to be, no.. I WILL NOT SURRENDER!!” Uther shouted as he charged at cinder, magic energy swirling around his fist as he went to strike at Cinder Arthur stepped in the way and received the blow as uthers fist struck straight through Arthur’s heart

Cinder sighed and smiled as she turned away from Uther with Arthur, fate, Ben and Morgana as they head to the stairs to leave.

“No… this isn’t how it’s supposed to be, no.. I WILL NOT SURRENDER!!” Uther shouted as he charged at cinder, magic energy swirling around his fist as he went to strike at Cinder Arthur stepped in the way and received the blow as uthers fist struck straight through Arthur’s heart
Fate looked angry. "No.."

"No!" Ben yelled.

Arthur coughed once, blood dripping from his mouth before his body goes limp and he dies. Uther uses this moment that everyone is stunned from Arthur’s sacrifice and fled the dungeon.

Cinder stared at Arthur’s lifeless body, dropping to her knees next to him. She slowly reached her hands over the hole “h..heal” she said as her hands flew with a soft green light as nothing happened, she tried again and again, and if they could see her face they would see the desperation, hopelessness and shear terror in her eyes as she tried to heal Arthur.

Last edited:

Arthur coughed once, blood dripping from his mouth before his body goes limp and he dies. Uther uses this moment that everyone is stunned from Arthur’s sacrifice and fled the dungeon.

Cinder stared at Arthur’s lifeless body, dropping to her knees next to him. She slowly reached her hands over the hole “h..heal” she said as her hands flew with a soft green light as nothing happened, she tried again and again, and if they could see her face they would see the desperation, hopelessness and shear terror in her eyes as she tried to heal Arthur.
Uther didn't get very far. XLR8 caught up to him. "Okay... Now your dead "

“What’s your plan Ben? Are you going to kill me, denying the dragon the revenge she rightfully deserves, especially after that little speech you gave?” Uther asked
He transformed. "Kill you? No." Brainstorm said. He fired an electrical impulse into Uthur's head causing him to lose feeling in his legs. "I'm just going to cut your brain off from the rest of your body."

He transformed. "Kill you? No." Brainstorm said. He fired an electrical impulse into Uthur's head causing him to lose feeling in his legs. "I'm just going to cut your brain off from the rest of your body."

“To what end? Are you going to torture me then?” He asked as he fell over

Fate put her hand on Cinder's shoulder. "I'm sorry it's too late"

“So you are going to torture me, might as well just kill me and get it over with” he groaned
"You brought this in yourself." Brainstorm said. "I'm not going to kill you. That right belongs only to Cinder. Especially after what you just did... Your own son." Brainstorm returned to the group

"You brought this in yourself." Brainstorm said. "I'm not going to kill you. That right belongs only to Cinder. Especially after what you just did... Your own son." Brainstorm returned to the group

“YOU’RE JUST GOING TO LEAVE ME HERE IN THE HALL?!” Uther shouted

Fate put her hand on Cinder's shoulder. "I'm sorry it's too late"

“Ben said to let him live… and I listened… and now Arthur… my love… is dead…” cinder began saying, her voice sounding more and more detached with each word

“Ben said to let him live… and I listened… and now Arthur… my love… is dead…” cinder began saying, her voice sounding more and more detached with each word
"He died protecting you Cinder, the one he loved most. Losing someone is hard. It never gets easier, the pain is always still there, you just learn to live with it." Fate said. "I've lost my best friend from my world."

"He died protecting you Cinder, the one he loved most. Losing someone is hard. It never gets easier, the pain is always still there, you just learn to live with it." Fate said. "I've lost my best friend from my world."

“But I can’t live without him” she replied

Cinder roared as Fate saw her wings and tail sprout and her horns grew as her skin was covered in scales. Cinder then ran through the dungeon until she finally found the exit and started stalking the halls for Uther.

“Fate we need to leave, now!” Morgana replied and grabbed her arm before the two of them were teleported to the outside of the castle

Cinder roared as Fate saw her wings and tail sprout and her horns grew as her skin was covered in scales. Cinder then ran through the dungeon until she finally found the exit and started stalking the halls for Uther.

“Fate we need to leave, now!” Morgana replied and grabbed her arm before the two of them were teleported to the outside of the castle
Ben heard the roar. He stopped now what did he do. Leave Uthur or save him,?

"We have to get her under control." Fate said after being teleported outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back