• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Wow that is so cool..I wonder what it could take to get a job here? " violet said quietly. The cat looked up at her and meowed, liking the idea.
This was something she would have to find out another day as the Aquarium was closing as the guests were slowly being ushered towards the exit.

He bought her tons of sweets.
~~~
Breeze was hiding in the building.
Leonidas started to ask them how they were treated, what their pay was, stuff like that
Emily was quite excited at the large number and verity of treats that Earl had purchased for her. Though she held her excitement in as she held the large bag in her hands.
~~~
Each of the woman that played a mermaid went and spoke with Leonidas answering each of his questions. "Well I feel we are treated very nicely ...the pay is quite good ...though I feel that Mr. Wintergreen dose have his favorites.....you didn't here from me but Aqua gets more attention from our boss....its unfair really...." one of the girls added at the end of their interview with Leonidas.

(Guessing the mermaid actors are getting asked one on one)

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
Ben was surprised to see how kuch Patrock has grown. He looked at Cinder. "I was glad we could make things better."

Musicnotes Musicnotes

“Arthur and I wish you could’ve stayed a little longer, we would’ve celebrated your help, after we rebuilt we wanted you to return so we could’ve thanked you properly, we even had a gift picked out for you both” Cinder smiled

Musicnotes Musicnotes

“Arthur and I wish you could’ve stayed a little longer, we would’ve celebrated your help, after we rebuilt we wanted you to return so we could’ve thanked you properly, we even had a gift picked out for you both” Cinder smiled
"Well we're glad you got a better ending with Arthur. " fate smiled. "Oh a gift you guys didnt have to"

Musicnotes Musicnotes

"Not needed." Ben said. "Besides I owed you for thr cool new transformation anyway."

"Well we're glad you got a better ending with Arthur. " fate smiled. "Oh a gift you guys didnt have to"

“Oh but we insisted” Cinder smiled and conjured a somewhat dusty old book “I found this in Merlin’s study, it’s a book about magic charms and the like” she replied and handed it to fate, then turned to Ben “and for you Ben, Arthur wanted to make you a knight, but unfortunately I don’t think I have the authority to do so anymore, so instead I had our blacksmith forge you a near perfect replica of Excalibur” she smiled and conjured the gift and presented it to him

“Oh but we insisted” Cinder smiled and conjured a somewhat dusty old book “I found this in Merlin’s study, it’s a book about magic charms and the like” she replied and handed it to fate, then turned to Ben “and for you Ben, Arthur wanted to make you a knight, but unfortunately I don’t think I have the authority to do so anymore, so instead I had our blacksmith forge you a near perfect replica of Excalibur” she smiled and conjured the gift and presented it to him
"Whoa..." Ben took the sword. "This is awesome." He said with a grin. "Gwen's gonna be so jealous."

"Wow this will be helpful. I been think about trying to expand the power of my charms. Try to study a bit of magic. Thank you." She smiled and looked at Ben with the sword. "Nice"

Cinder chuckled “although you technically share my blood due to your omnitrix, I could make you a dragon knight”

Musicnotes Musicnotes

“I thought you might like it Fate” She smiled
"Cant wait to start reading it. " she smiled. She heard a meow and turned around. Indigo her cat was there. "INDY!" Fate picked her up. "I missed you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back