• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Violet looked around for an employee, walking up to the first one she saw. "Excuse me "
The woman was closing up the gift shop when Violet walked over. "Yes dear?...oh no did you get locked out no worries...I got keys to the front door..." the woman spoke

Emily was quite excited at the large number and verity of treats that Earl had purchased for her. Though she held her excitement in as she held the large bag in her hands.
~~~
Each of the woman that played a mermaid went and spoke with Leonidas answering each of his questions. "Well I feel we are treated very nicely ...the pay is quite good ...though I feel that Mr. Wintergreen dose have his favorites.....you didn't here from me but Aqua gets more attention from our boss....its unfair really...." one of the girls added at the end of their interview with Leonidas.

(Guessing the mermaid actors are getting asked one on one)

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
He paid for a lot of chocolate bars and othwr treats
~~~
Leonidas began to seek out Aqua.

Breeze however was soothing an employee, he convinced the man to go home but keave behind his uniform which Breeze put on

The woman was closing up the gift shop when Violet walked over. "Yes dear?...oh no did you get locked out no worries...I got keys to the front door..." the woman spoke
"Oh no that's not the case. I was uh wondering if there was any job openings here" Violet said

"Right." Ben said
Patrick stood by ben. "Ben, Fate, can we go home?" The young boy asked, wanting to settle in. He was also unaware that ben and fate weren't going to give his omnitrix the upgrade

(Regarding the omnitrix upgrade coming. I know the deal, you know the deal. My character doesn't know the deal)

Patrick stood by ben. "Ben, Fate, can we go home?" The young boy asked, wanting to settle in. He was also unaware that ben and fate weren't going to give his omnitrix the upgrade

(Regarding the omnitrix upgrade coming. I know the deal, you know the deal. My character doesn't know the deal)
Ben sighed. "Sure lets get back to the apartment and I'll see about getting you home."

Ben sighed. "Sure lets get back to the apartment and I'll see about getting you home."
"Yeah let's go. Im sure we can come up with some way to get you home" fate said holding her cat. Indigo meowed. "Yes indy, I'll get you some treats on the way back."

(ben and patrick never discussed getting him a better Omnitrix, you and me discussed it in PMs. If you want to contest that show me the post and list the page)

Dana was there. "Did Ben and Fate get back safely?"

“Yes, they said they had a good time in my past, and honestly I can’t imagine machine what my life would have been like if they hadn’t helped me out back then” she chuckled

"Yeah let's go. Im sure we can come up with some way to get you home" fate said holding her cat. Indigo meowed. "Yes indy, I'll get you some treats on the way back."
(My mistake)

"Kitty." Patrick smiled, holding his hand to Indy. The young boy loved animals. It helped that animals seemed to like him back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back