• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Violet picked up Karma when she did the fish tank Karma was watching got a small crack. Luckily it hadn't fully broke. She went back over to the others hearing what was going on. "Does he have any other family?"
Patrick shook his head no. The young boy stated sobbing into Aqua. He felt truly alone.

Hunter looked at Tyson. "Does that sound fair?"
Tyson looked at Hunter. "Almost." He looks back at Takyon. "We're looking for two runestones that are in the Desert Lands as well. You help us get those, and no longer accept jobs that have you go after Isabella, and you have a deal."

"Yep from a scratch. It wouldnt heal. He wasnt a friend at the time but he felt remorse after. " maddy smiled.
"Well I always thought you needed to be bit by a werewolf to get the curse. Was he born with it or did he get the curse from someone else?" Lucy perked an eyebrow with genuine curiosity.

"Well I always thought you needed to be bit by a werewolf to get the curse. Was he born with it or did he get the curse from someone else?" Lucy perked an eyebrow with genuine curiosity.
"I'm pretty sure he was born with it. His sister is one too" maddy said

Tyson looked at Hunter. "Almost." He looks back at Takyon. "We're looking for two runestones that are in the Desert Lands as well. You help us get those, and no longer accept jobs that have you go after Isabella, and you have a deal."
"Yeah is it a deal?" She asked Takyon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back