• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Hopefully they will find some " violet said. Karma meowed in her arms.
Nate refused to let go of her. She was familiar to him. He and his parents came here everyday. Nate felt safe with her.
Breeze had to take a step back. Trying to keep so many people calm at once was giving him a headache.
Aqua gently nodded at Violet hoping there was someone out there for the child. The woman gasped as the young boy grabed on to her not wanting to let go. "Nate....im sorry but I.....you have to go....you can't stay with me..." she said feeling horrable saying that to the small boy when he had gone through so much and lost even more. She turned towards the others looking at them with pleeading eyes for them to help, she was unsure what to do as the child held on to her. The only one that knew somewhat about her was breeze and really she could not help the child as she ha d not home and really wasn't from this world.

"Sounds good to me. I don't think Em's ever had muggle soda."
"Its nothing special. You know where the fridge is Earl. I'll be in a few minutes." Venus said and went back to work in the garden.
Emily shook her head "most muggle thing is nothing but mysterious for me..." she replied as trying and seeing such muggle things have always been special to her. "Thank you miss Venus" she said admiring such kindness from the ex assassin. Emily smiled excited following Earl inside.

Nate clung to her, not wanting to go. He wished with all his heart he could stay with her. Suddenly, his lower body transformed. A glowing swirling whirlpool engulfed his legs. He felt his legs give out as he slid down. Nate's face was shocked as his legs were gone. In its place was a sea green merman's tail.

However, unlike Aqua, he couldn't transform back. He was in awe at what he just did. Nate started moving his tail around in ways no costume ever could.
(Only happens in water buddy. Also thats trouble)

"Go away Ben, I'm still mad at you!" Arcticmoth said.
He flew up and tapped Arctimoth's Omnitrix turning him back. "I don't care." He said turning back. "Listen to me Patrick, you have to learn to control yourself. Acting impulsively, ESPECIALLY with an Omnitrix gets people killed."

Aqua gently nodded at Violet hoping there was someone out there for the child. The woman gasped as the young boy grabed on to her not wanting to let go. "Nate....im sorry but I.....you have to go....you can't stay with me..." she said feeling horrable saying that to the small boy when he had gone through so much and lost even more. She turned towards the others looking at them with pleeading eyes for them to help, she was unsure what to do as the child held on to her. The only one that knew somewhat about her was breeze and really she could not help the child as she ha d not home and really wasn't from this world.
Breeze had slipped away for now to get something to drink.

Emily shook her head "most muggle thing is nothing but mysterious for me..." she replied as trying and seeing such muggle things have always been special to her. "Thank you miss Venus" she said admiring such kindness from the ex assassin. Emily smiled excited following Earl inside.
He set two cups, the snack bags, and the sodas.

Nate clung to her, not wanting to go. He wished with all his heart he could stay with her. Suddenly, his lower body transformed. A glowing swirling whirlpool engulfed his legs. He felt his legs give out as he slid down. Nate's face was shocked as his legs were gone. In its place was a sea green merman's tail.

However, unlike Aqua, he couldn't transform back. He was in awe at what he just did. Nate started moving his tail around in ways no costume ever could.
(He would have been a mermaid all his life. Unless your doing it like some movies were they didn't know but they normally become mermaids after puperty. And word is right he dosnt want to be a mermaid in this world the aquarium has it's dark secrets. Besides no one knows that mermaids exist.....they all think its ladies in Costumes)

He set two cups, the snack bags, and the sodas.
Emily smiled this was bring back memories of the few times Earl and Josh smuggled items from the muggle world to show them to her. It was indeed fascinating to her. "Oh I know these....crisps!....I haven't had crisps in years.....though...these are flavored....I remembered you all telling me they made more then potato flavored ones..." she commented as she struggled to open the bag up.

Emily smiled this was bring back memories of the few times Earl and Josh smuggled items from the muggle world to show them to her. It was indeed fascinating to her. "Oh I know these....crisps!....I haven't had crisps in years.....though...these are flavored....I remembered you all telling me they made more then potato flavored ones..." she commented as she struggled to open the bag up.
He took the bag and pulled it open. "Yeah the US is weird they call them chips."

He took the bag and pulled it open. "Yeah the US is weird they call them chips.
Emily gave him and amazed look as he simply opened the bag like nothing. (*gasp* how?! XD). "What?...chips really?...but arnt chips not this....but fried potatoes right?.." Emily question as she took the bag of the chips and took a sniff. "Oh....dose not smell bad." She said with a smile and amazement on the flavoring of cheese coming from a crisp.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
Emily gave him and amazed look as he simply opened the bag like nothing. (*gasp* how?! XD). "What?...chips really?...but arnt chips not this....but fried potatoes right?.." Emily question as she took the bag of the chips and took a sniff. "Oh....dose not smell bad." She said with a smile and amazement on the flavoring of cheese coming from a crisp.
"They call those fries." He said.

He sat down next to her. "I wanted to say. Thank you. That other day... you stopped me from killing my father."
Eliana looked at Kaleb placing her hand on his. "No need to thank me...we watch out for eachother right?....besides its true what i said ...your no moster....you are more then what your parents said about you your amazing, tough, brave and have a good heart....." she took his hand and gently held it in between her both hands. "....if they can see that that is their lost ..."
"They call those fries." He said.
"What fries?...really?...hehe that sounds so silly" she replied with a chuckle. ".....oh theses are good....not as salty but diffrent...I like them..." she said looking at the chip bag. "Muggles come up with the strangest names for things..." she added

He flew up and tapped Arctimoth's Omnitrix turning him back. "I don't care." He said turning back. "Listen to me Patrick, you have to learn to control yourself. Acting impulsively, ESPECIALLY with an Omnitrix gets people killed."
"How did you do that?" Patrick asked ben, honestly kinda scared by ben turning him back.

(He would have been a mermaid all his life. Unless your doing it like some movies were they didn't know but they normally become mermaids after puperty. And word is right he dosnt want to be a mermaid in this world the aquarium has it's dark secrets. Besides no one knows that mermaids exist.....they all think its ladies in Costumes)
(The idea was one of his ancestors was a mermaid sorceress and he inherited her powers.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back