• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Eliana walked in behind Kaleb holding onto his hand tightly as they made their way inside the room. It was nice, nothing overly fancy but it had everything she could need and overall it felt safe here. She squeezed Kaleb's hand as he said he would let her settle in. Though she felt safer here she was scared of staying as well. "....okay....um but... you are staying here too right?.." she asked
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"Yeah. I'm in the room next to yours." He said.

"Learn." Ben said. "Lesson one, having an Omnitrix means you're expected to learn to wait for things or survive without certain things for a while."
"No you!" Patrick said, turning into Arcticmoth, his name for big chill. He then flew through the walls till he found the kitchen. He started to make a sandwitch.

Nate had woken up by this time. "Marina, can i stay with you?" Nate asked hopefully. The young boy liked her, she was ao kind and gentle and pretty.
"Not tonight." Leonidas said. "Tonight you'll you'll spend the night at the pokice station. We need to talk to you but we'll take good care of you. After that we'll talk more about where you can stay"
"Look Nate everything will be alright.." Aqua said as she kneeled down to his height. "He is here to help you, you will be safe with them." She felt horrable as she coukd not do much. More so this poor kid has gone through so much lost in such a short time. Though she knew she could not help. She had not real home, let alone she wasn't human herself.
Violet picked up Karma when she did the fish tank Karma was watching got a small crack. Luckily it hadn't fully broke. She went back over to the others hearing what was going on. "Does he have any other family?"
Aqua gave the boy a hug once more before standing up and looking over at Violet. "We arnt sure.....however the authorities will be able to find such a thing I'm sure.."

"I've only had an apple since i got here, and I'm tired of waiting." Patrick said.

"Learn." Ben said. "Lesson one, having an Omnitrix means you're expected to learn to wait for things or survive without certain things for a while."

"No you!" Patrick said, turning into Arcticmoth, his name for big chill. He then flew through the walls till he found the kitchen. He started to make a sandwitch.
Fate sighed seeing Patrick transform and disappeared.

"Look Nate everything will be alright.." Aqua said as she kneeled down to his height. "He is here to help you, you will be safe with them." She felt horrable as she coukd not do much. More so this poor kid has gone through so much lost in such a short time. Though she knew she could not help. She had not real home, let alone she wasn't human herself.

Aqua gave the boy a hug once more before standing up and looking over at Violet. "We arnt sure.....however the authorities will be able to find such a thing I'm sure.."
"Hopefully they will find some " violet said. Karma meowed in her arms.

Nate refused to let go of her. She was familiar to him. He and his parents came here everyday. Nate felt safe with her. "Please come with me, I'm scared." Nate whimpered.

Last edited:

Breeze had to take a step back. Trying to keep so many people calm at once was giving him a headache.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back