• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"How am i supposed to learn if you guys sideline me?" Patrick asked, trying his best not to sound like he's whining.
"Patrick. You just got here. And this is dangerous. I promise to teach you and that you'll get your chance but for now please just stay." He said.

"How am i supposed to learn if you guys sideline me?" Patrick asked, trying his best not to sound like he's whining.

"Patrick. You just got here. And this is dangerous. I promise to teach you and that you'll get your chance but for now please just stay." He said.
"Once we get out of here, I can think of a couple places for you to train. Just be patient your only a kid. Let the grownups handle it." Fate said.

"Once we get out of here, I can think of a couple places for you to train. Just be patient your only a kid. Let the grownups handle it." Fate said.
Patrick hugged fate, not liking being left out, or the fact that he couldn't be there in case something bad happened to his brother. Family was very important to him.

Patrick hugged fate, not liking being left out, or the fact that he couldn't be there in case something bad happened to his brother. Family was very important to him.
"Hey does your Ben like Chilly Fries?" He asked kneeling next to Patrick.

He was asking people questions to see if they had met the kids parents
Violet just watched. She only had just gotten there and the parents were already gone. She did hope that they would find the parents. Karma the cat was watching a fish tank. Violet noticed. "Karma get back here " the cat meowed.

Earl was sat back and let thrm have introductions
"Thanks I got a green thumb" Venus smiled and moved her hand up. Some of the flowers grew taller.
"She's got a very green thumb." He sasaid
"I can see that.....is she..." she turned from Earl and looked back at Venus, her eyes intensely studying the woman. "Are you some type of witch that specializes in plants?.." she asked her stare going from the woman towards her hands and the flowers that grew taller.

The Police arrived along with child services. Nate let the grownups talk as he clung to Aqua." He was sad and confused. "Marina, did I do something wrong, why did my parents leave me?" He asked as he looked up into her eyes.
Violet just nods seeing the authorities come.
Among the cops to show up was Leonidas.
Violet notice the cops,recognizing leonidas, not really by name but of his face. As her bad luck has caused several issues in the city, from like car accidents to a fire once.
He was asking people questions to see if they had met the kids parents
Violet just watched. She only had just gotten there and the parents were already gone. She did hope that they would find the parents. Karma the cat was watching a fish tank. Violet noticed. "Karma get back here " the cat meowed.
Aqua kept silent as the cops came. She tried her best to keep the small child calm, really unsure what to say to someone who was just abandoned. "No...no not at all, you done nothing wrong....everything will work out at the end.." was all she could tell the small boy as she was unsurtin herself.
Aqua stood quietly as the cops started to collect data, noticing that most had not taken noticed of who the parents were. She watched Violet rushed over towards what seemed to be a cat, those were not allowed in here. Before she could comment on the cat one of the cops walked up to her asking about the parents. Aqua gave the man all the info she knew. To her it was not much but she had seen them before and was able to tell the man roughly what they looked like but she had not really seen them today. She also took note that this whole incident seemed strange to her as they looked like such a loving family, everything she notice them visit the Aquarium.

"I can see that.....is she..." she turned from Earl and looked back at Venus, her eyes intensely studying the woman. "Are you some type of witch that specializes in plants?.." she asked her stare going from the woman towards her hands and the flowers that grew taller.
"Don't knownif witch is the right word for her." He said

"Not a witch. " venus laughed. "I suppose you can call me a mutant, now a days I never know what term to use, super, mutant, or whatever else they like to come up with. It's just my power I can control plants, make them grow and all that." She made her hair change from green to blonde. "My whole family has some sort of ability. Mine is plants."

"Not a witch. " venus laughed. "I suppose you can call me a mutant, now a days I never know what term to use, super, mutant, or whatever else they like to come up with. It's just my power I can control plants, make them grow and all that." She made her hair change from green to blonde. "My whole family has some sort of ability. Mine is plants."
"If not a witch then what?..." she questioned Earl before Venus replied. "A mutant?.....oh so no magic....I see.....so your like those muggles in Earl's books I see...okay....strange to know such things exist......nothing but magic can really preform such things in my world..." she commented. "Your whole family?....so you were born with such powers then?....I remember reading some are born others get front accidents right?!" She stated looking back at Earl for reinsurance

"If not a witch then what?..." she questioned Earl before Venus replied. "A mutant?.....oh so no magic....I see.....so your like those muggles in Earl's books I see...okay....strange to know such things exist......nothing but magic can really preform such things in my world..." she commented. "Your whole family?....so you were born with such powers then?....I remember reading some are born others get front accidents right?!" She stated looking back at Earl for reinsurance
Venus chuckled. "You are a curious one. Out of my siblings I was the only one with out powers. My father was a scientist. He gave me mine. If you're here long enough I'm sure you will see one of my siblings, they pop in every once in a while." She looked at Earl before looking back at Emily. "Did Earl tell you what I do for a living?"

Venus chuckled. "You are a curious one. Out of my siblings I was the only one with out powers. My father was a scientist. He gave me mine. If you're here long enough I'm sure you will see one of my siblings, they pop in every once in a while." She looked at Earl before looking back at Emily. "Did Earl tell you what I do for a living?"
"I told what you told me you USED to do for a living." He shrugged.

Aqua kept silent as the cops came. She tried her best to keep the small child calm, really unsure what to say to someone who was just abandoned. "No...no not at all, you done nothing wrong....everything will work out at the end.." was all she could tell the small boy as she was unsurtin herself.
Aqua stood quietly as the cops started to collect data, noticing that most had not taken noticed of who the parents were. She watched Violet rushed over towards what seemed to be a cat, those were not allowed in here. Before she could comment on the cat one of the cops walked up to her asking about the parents. Aqua gave the man all the info she knew. To her it was not much but she had seen them before and was able to tell the man roughly what they looked like but she had not really seen them today. She also took note that this whole incident seemed strange to her as they looked like such a loving family, everything she notice them visit the Aquarium.
Another officer approached Leonidas. "We found them 3 miles away. They were shot, exicution style." The officer said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back