• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Aqua walked alongside him as they walked to the exit of the Aquarium. "Thanks again for the filter, guess we will be in contact with your company if anything bad happens," she said as they walked out the front doors.
~~~
"I see....but you've only been here for like a few days?...so who knows...." she said before letting out a small sigh "I will just have to accept living here for a while" she added crossing her arms.
~~~
Eliana welcomed the kiss, returning it just as deeply. Wrapping her arms around his neck as he held her close
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"Alright. Have a good day." He walked off.
~~~
"Its not so bad here." He said.
~~~
They held the kiss for several minutes before he pulled back gently

🖋FAINE DE-SMITH🖋
INTERACTION: Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

"Okay then."

they say as they watch cinder about to leave. Noticing her spreading her wings, saying

"Goodbye"

"Alright. Have a good day." He walked off.
~~~
"Its not so bad here." He said.
~~~
They held the kiss for several minutes before he pulled back gently
Aqua waved goodbye, turning away she entered the Aquarium and closed the door behind her.
~~~
"I guess....though we need a place to stay....would our money be able to be exchanged?..."she asked
~~~
Eliana looked up at Kaleb as he pulled away from the kiss. A blush crossed her cheeks as she stared at him they haven't kissed that way before. She wanted to squeal with happyness but felt a bit embarrassed at the same time as she ploped on to him giving him a hug.

“Well then come with us” Morgana replied as she led Ben and Arthur to the hidden lake with fate. Morgana motioned to the sword resting on the waters surface and Arthur went to retrieve it, only for it to burn his hands as well Musicnotes Musicnotes
"Uh... I guess one of you two could try." He said looking at Morgana and Mordred.

Morgana showed him the burn marks “once was enough for me Ben, thanks, why don’t you try?” She suggested
He shrugged. He walked up to the sword. "I've tried lifting magic swords in stones and that stuff before. I doubt I'll make much progress." He said gripping the handle with both hands.

"No ran into one when he attacked the hospital where I worked. Ended up getting scratched and I turned. The guy is actually a good friend of mine. I make sure to check in every once in awhile with him." Maddy smiled
(I LIVE) "A friend? And you turned from a scratch?" Lucy asked

He shrugged. He walked up to the sword. "I've tried lifting magic swords in stones and that stuff before. I doubt I'll make much progress." He said gripping the handle with both hands.

Seconds after he grabbed a hold of the sword it began to burn him as well. Morgana sighed “well I don’t know who else to ask”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back