• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Aqua waved goodbye, turning away she entered the Aquarium and closed the door behind her.
~~~
"I guess....though we need a place to stay....would our money be able to be exchanged?..."she asked
~~~
Eliana looked up at Kaleb as he pulled away from the kiss. A blush crossed her cheeks as she stared at him they haven't kissed that way before. She wanted to squeal with happyness but felt a bit embarrassed at the same time as she ploped on to him giving him a hug.
He went home for the night.
~~~
"Like wizard world money? Probably not." He said.
~~~
He hugged her back.

“It would be nice to see her again” he smiled

Morgana and the group left the lake and went back to the castle ruins to start searching Musicnotes Musicnotes
Ben was lost in thought about his own mistakes. Geroge wasn't here. The forwver knights were different but he remembered them. Right? (I thought of a way to spin tgus and it is great and I thank you!)

“It would be nice to see her again” he smiled

Morgana and the group left the lake and went back to the castle ruins to start searching Musicnotes Musicnotes

Ben was lost in thought about his own mistakes. Geroge wasn't here. The forwver knights were different but he remembered them. Right? (I thought of a way to spin tgus and it is great and I thank you!)
"You okay Ben? Did you find George?" Fate asked as they were walking

"No. He's not here." Ben said. "The forever knights are different. Fate my memories don't line up with the history." He said.
"Yeah well I dont usually hear about the forever knights when I read king Arthur. Hmm so does this mean we arnt in the past that we thought we were in?" She asked as she was thinking.

He went home for the night.
~~~
"Like wizard world money? Probably not." He said.
~~~
He hugged her back.
Aqua stayed within the Aquarium this was her home after all.
(XD sorry I did not have much)
~~~
"Yes wizard world money....what other would I be speaking of..." Emily spoke as she crossed her arms. "...well it's made of precious metals...thought muggles went crazy for gold and such..." she questioned
~~~
Eliana melted into Kaleb's hug, nuzzling her self into his stong hold. She never felt as safe as when she was with him, and as protected in his arms. It had been years since she felt the strong warm embrace of someone that truely loved and cared for her. (Last being her parents before they passed at a very tiny age).

Aqua stayed within the Aquarium this was her home after all.
(XD sorry I did not have much)
~~~
"Yes wizard world money....what other would I be speaking of..." Emily spoke as she crossed her arms. "...well it's made of precious metals...thought muggles went crazy for gold and such..." she questioned
~~~
Eliana melted into Kaleb's hug, nuzzling her self into his stong hold. She never felt as safe as when she was with him, and as protected in his arms. It had been years since she felt the strong warm embrace of someone that truely loved and cared for her. (Last being her parents before they passed at a very tiny age).
Breeze came back the next day to watch the show again.
~~~
"The gold and silver... probably. Not sure how much knuts will be worth." He said,
~~~
"I always come here when I want to be alone. Now this place is yours too."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back