• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Yeah well I dont usually hear about the forever knights when I read king Arthur. Hmm so does this mean we arnt in the past that we thought we were in?" She asked as she was thinking.

Arthur and Morgana looked at Ben and Fate “what are you guys talking about?” Arthur asked Musicnotes Musicnotes

Breeze came back the next day to watch the show again.
~~~
"The gold and silver... probably. Not sure how much knuts will be worth." He said,
~~~
"I always come here when I want to be alone. Now this place is yours too."
The show went as usual, the children enjoying it the most. As he had attended a much eairlier showing they had a 'Mermaid talk at the end.' Aqua swam close to the bottom and close to the glass. She did a bit of feeding of the animals as the kids flood the tank to try and speak with a mermaid. Aqua was suprised to spot Breeze within the crowd as the show ened. She had to do a double take but it was him, 'what was he doing here'
(So her human coworkers have someone else speaking for them as they can't really speak. However being an actual mermaid Aqua can actually speak into the under water mic)
~~~
"Well that's brilliant...and no need to worry..I dont have much knuts on me anyways. Either so.......if it can be exchanged, money won't be the issue for some time...." Emily thought out loud as she was glad she had taken a good amount of her father's wealth he stored within her home walls before escaping out to search for Earl.
~~~
Finding out that this place might have been were Kaleb stayed to escape his parents before living with Amber. The thought of him having a safe space when she saw him as a strong person made her feel sadden for him but also feel so much more hatetred towards his parents. Eliana looked up at him and gently nodded. "Thank you Kaleb..." she replied leaning her head back against him "it's a nice place.." she added.

"Hey babe. Did you find Alita? My Tracker Vision brought me here and it feels like I'm close to the portal." Tyson said from the edge of the sand-covered area.
"Yeah found her. I need your help I need you to help turn this sand into glass? Think you can turn up the heat?" Hunter asked.

(hope this is ok)

A dimensional portal opened up as a young, six-year-old boy landed near the group. Groaning as he stood up, he looked around. "Where am I?" Patrick asked as he looked around.

(hope this is ok)

A dimensional portal opened up as a young, six-year-old boy landed near the group. Groaning as he stood up, he looked around. "Who are you?" He asked the group consisting or Ben, Fate, Arthur and Mordred.
(Wait just a bit. If you come in now it'll interrupt the conversation)

"Well the thing is the stories we know havent been matching up completely. So no help so far." Fate said.
"Their true or they should be. I've dealt with some of the aftermath of the original forever knight story." Ben said. "Something's different now and I don't know what it is. As for your own legend. Well history doesn't remember Mordred or Morgana fondly so not much help there."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back