• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"God you don't even SOUND like him." Eris said with increasing frustration.
Right how does Parker talk tap into his memory.

He visibly relaxed. "S-sorry. Guess I've just been stressed. With the whole doc ock thing, J Johna Bush Lips is gonna targeting me on that one for a while." He chuckled nervously.

He visibly relaxed. "S-sorry. Guess I've just been stressed. With the whole doc ock thing, J Johna Bush Lips is gonna targeting me on that one for a while." He chuckled nervously.
Eris sighs. "Right. Sure. We're gonna have to peek into that head of yours for a moment." Sucks I didn't have the foresight to get in touch with Sam first. Maybe the tower has something we can use.

Eris sighs. "Right. Sure. We're gonna have to peek into that head of yours for a moment." Sucks I didn't have the foresight to get in touch with Sam first. Maybe the tower has something we can use.
"J. Jonah Bush Lips? That's a new one. Regardless, with Octavius's death, I would imagine it would be hard on your conscious." Makoto perked up

"Whoa. Personal space." He said stepping back. "You can't just go snooping in my head. Come on there are laws n stuff."

"J. Jonah Bush Lips? That's a new one. Regardless, with Octavius's death, I would imagine it would be hard on your conscious." Makoto perked up
"I didn't kill him." He said firmly. "At least not on purpose. It's complicated. He was... About to kill a lot of people. More than he's ever done. He kept talking about nuking the city."

"Whoa. Personal space." He said stepping back. "You can't just go snooping in my head. Come on there are laws n stuff."

"I didn't kill him." He said firmly. "At least not on purpose. It's complicated. He was... About to kill a lot of people. More than he's ever done. He kept talking about nuking the city."
"What laws? It wouldn't be the first time I-...did you just say nuking the city?" Eris asked. She shakes her head, avoiding splitting her concentration. "Still, how complicated are we talking here with you killing him?"

"What laws? It wouldn't be the first time I-...did you just say nuking the city?" Eris asked. She shakes her head, avoiding splitting her concentration. "Still, how complicated are we talking here with you killing him?"
"I... Look. I don't want to talk about this." He said. "Ock is gone now and how or why is something I have to live with just... Let me be for a sec." He said getting ready to swing off.

"I... Look. I don't want to talk about this." He said. "Ock is gone now and how or why is something I have to live with just... Let me be for a sec." He said getting ready to swing off.
Eris looks down in silence. She starts to loosen the grip with the vines before she realizes something. "Hold on. Is that why we came here? Even if you killing him was accidental, you knew something before we left, and you still haven't told me the details. Why is that?"

Eris looks down in silence. She starts to loosen the grip with the vines before she realizes something. "Hold on. Is that why we came here? Even if you killing him was accidental, you knew something before we left, and you still haven't told me the details. Why is that?"
"Eris. I just had to take a life. Direcrly or i directly or whatever the case ends up being. I don't want to talk about it right now that's why. Did you want to talk about the bad things that happened to your brother when they happened?"

"Eris. I just had to take a life. Direcrly or i directly or whatever the case ends up being. I don't want to talk about it right now that's why. Did you want to talk about the bad things that happened to your brother when they happened?"
Eris freezes as thin shadows run along the greenhouse before disappearing. "Why...why did you....mention him?"

Eris freezes as thin shadows run along the greenhouse before disappearing. "Why...why did you....mention him?"
"Not fun when people mention things you don't like talking about is it?" He asked pointedly.

The remamanents of Peter made up in his memory just watched in horror.

"This isn't about that!" She answered.
"It's exaxtly about that! Its the same principle! I don't want to talk about it and you keep trying to force me to!" He replies raising his voice. "You know what? This is stupid. I don't habe ro explain myself to you or anyone else. Go home Eris. And don't bother waiting up. I'm dine with you." He swung off.

Otto stop it! Stop it! Get out of my body! Get out of my life!

"It's exaxtly about that! Its the same principle! I don't want to talk about it and you keep trying to force me to!" He replies raising his voice. "You know what? This is stupid. I don't habe ro explain myself to you or anyone else. Go home Eris. And don't bother waiting up. I'm dine with you." He swung off.

Otto stop it! Stop it! Get out of my body! Get out of my life!
Several vines wrap around him. "You deal with him, Makoto." Eris said softly as she stares at the ground.

Dragunov Dragunov

"That's true." He said.

Peter, or rather Octavius, landed on the top of a building paying no mind to Maddy being there.
"yeah. Well good luck with dealing with those two. Hopefully they won't try anything soon." Violet said.

Maddy was just looking at the view. She saw peter, not knowing it was really doc Oct. "Hey"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back