• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Then why do you all excuse the thief hm?" He stood up. "I hopee you'd have some answers for me. But you as hoplessely ignorant and useless as the rest of Par- of my so called friends x
"Look being a thief is wrong but it does come in handy.it is just how Eris is and we love her for it...peter you dont sound like yourself." She put her hand on his shoulder. "I never heard you call any of useless. "

"Look being a thief is wrong but it does come in handy.it is just how Eris is and we love her for it...peter you dont sound like yourself." She put her hand on his shoulder. "I never heard you call any of useless. "
"I am perfectly myself. Unhand me you lupine cretting." He smacked her hand away and swung off. He did not go see anyone else. (I'm time skipping)

Several weeks past by and Peter never came home. He never visited. He never even said hello on the street. He had become a more brutal but effective hero. He was wearing an altered suit. The blue on his suit was replaced with black.

(I'm fine with that)

Several weeks past by and Peter never came home. He never visited. He never even said hello on the street. He had become a more brutal but effective hero. He was wearing an altered suit. The blue on his suit was replaced with black.
In the time that Peter was away. Eris traveled the country, fighting criminals while honing her skills with her powers. She's also been distant, slowly returning to her phantom thief persona.

In the time that Peter was away. Eris traveled the country, fighting criminals while honing her skills with her powers. She's also been distant, slowly returning to her phantom thief persona.
Allyson had been keeping an eye on the two from behind her computer screen, hearing about any reports about them. She was worried about them.

Allyson had been keeping an eye on the two from behind her computer screen, hearing about any reports about them. She was worried about them.
Allyson can see a woman with a scythe following Eris, sneaking up on the thief as she stops walking. The woman reaches out to snatch Eris, but she phases through her.

Allyson can see a woman with a scythe following Eris, sneaking up on the thief as she stops walking. The woman reaches out to snatch Eris, but she phases through her.

Peter hadn't technically done anything villainous. But he jad brutalozed several criminals.
"See he isn't peter! He really is hurting them badly." Maddy said as she walked in. Allyson turned to look at her. "Have you found any proof of this?" She sighed. "Not yet. How's Eris?" Allyson turned the screen to see the woman phasing through eris. "I would guess getting in trouble like always."

"See he isn't peter! He really is hurting them badly." Maddy said as she walked in. Allyson turned to look at her. "Have you found any proof of this?" She sighed. "Not yet. How's Eris?" Allyson turned the screen to see the woman phasing through eris. "I would guess getting in trouble like always."
(Trouble finds her wherever she goes lol)

The woman turns around and looks at Eris. "Well that's new."

"Hello, Valerie." Eris said. "I figured it was only a matter of time before you made your move."

"Awwww you were waiting for me? That's so sweet!" Valerie said. "You know, I think you owe me an apology."

"For what?" Eris asked.

"For not believing me when I warned you about that web kid being no good for you." Valerie answered.

"Shut up. Leave him out of this." Eris said.

Valerie grins evilly. "That's the plan, honey." She swings her scythe at Eris, but it goes through her again. "Huh? Ohhhh. I know what's going on here. You're using your illusion powers. No problem." She takes out her phone and plays the disorienting pitch she's been using to cancel out Eris's powers. However, it doesn't work this time. "Wait. Why isn't it working?"

"I changed the sound waves inside the range of my illusion area." Eris said. "I remembered the time I became a bat and changed the way sound waves were received by screeching. So now your disorientation doesn't line up properly anymore."

"Hmph. That's impressive, but it can't stop this!" Valerie said as she swung her scythe, sending out a sharp gust of wind at Eris.

(Ingor nothing)

(Trouble finds her wherever she goes lol)

The woman turns around and looks at Eris. "Well that's new."

"Hello, Valerie." Eris said. "I figured it was only a matter of time before you made your move."

"Awwww you were waiting for me? That's so sweet!" Valerie said. "You know, I think you owe me an apology."

"For what?" Eris asked.

"For not believing me when I warned you about that web kid being no good for you." Valerie answered.

"Shut up. Leave him out of this." Eris said.

Valerie grins evilly. "That's the plan, honey." She swings her scythe at Eris, but it goes through her again. "Huh? Ohhhh. I know what's going on here. You're using your illusion powers. No problem." She takes out her phone and plays the disorienting pitch she's been using to cancel out Eris's powers. However, it doesn't work this time. "Wait. Why isn't it working?"

"I changed the sound waves inside the range of my illusion area." Eris said. "I remembered the time I became a bat and changed the way sound waves were received by screeching. So now your disorientation doesn't line up properly anymore."

"Hmph. That's impressive, but it can't stop this!" Valerie said as she swung her scythe, sending out a sharp gust of wind at Eris.

(Ingor nothing)
"Should we go help her?" Maddy asked. Allyson shook her head. "Eris is a big girl. She can take care of herself. Look Maddy right now, I have to prioritize stuff, I have a lot to deal with. If you think Peter isn't the Peter we know then find some clues." She went over to her work space and begun tinkering with a project. "I can keep an eye on everyone here." Maddy nods. "Okay I'll find some clues" she left Allyson's place.

"Should we go help her?" Maddy asked. Allyson shook her head. "Eris is a big girl. She can take care of herself. Look Maddy right now, I have to prioritize stuff, I have a lot to deal with. If you think Peter isn't the Peter we know then find some clues." She went over to her work space and begun tinkering with a project. "I can keep an eye on everyone here." Maddy nods. "Okay I'll find some clues" she left Allyson's place.
As the fight between Eris and Valerie rages on, Allyson can see that Eris isn't afraid of her anymore, and that her improved efficiency has given her an advantage. However, she can also see someone else watching. Pridius. At the moment, he wasn't interfering, but it was clear neither combatant noticed his presence.

Peter's change seem to corrispond with the death of Doctor Octavius who had a final fight with Peter at a warehouse near the lake.

As the fight between Eris and Valerie rages on, Allyson can see that Eris isn't afraid of her anymore, and that her improved efficiency has given her an advantage. However, she can also see someone else watching. Pridius. At the moment, he wasn't interfering, but it was clear neither combatant noticed his presence.
Allyson glanced over at her screen and saw Pridius. She took out her phone and called Tyson. She figured he would want to know about him.

Peter's change seem to corrispond with the death of Doctor Octavius who had a final fight with Peter at a warehouse near the lake.
Maddy was walking around thinking. "Hmm how could this had happen...hmm..I heard doc Oct died against Peter..maybe that wasn't what happened."

Allyson glanced over at her screen and saw Pridius. She took out her phone and called Tyson. She figured he would want to know about him.
Tyson answered the phone. "Hey, what's up?"

Meanwhile, The battle continued, with each woman wounding the other. Eventually, Eris emerges victorious as Valerie gets arrested and swears vengeance. Unfortunately, her victory is short-lived. A whirlwind of cold air surrounds Eris as Pridius appears in front of her.

"Well hello there, Eris." He says calmly.

"Pridius. What do you want?" She says angrily. She gets ready to attack, but he holds his hands up defensively.

"We both know that's a bad idea." He said. "You're far too weakened by your fight with that scythe girl to face me. I could kill you right now."

"Then why don't you?" She asks.

"Because I want to make a deal with you." He answers. "One where we both benefit greatly."

"No thanks. You're just gonna try to get me to use my snowglobe so that you can control me again." She said.

"Nope. If you agree to it. I won't even attempt to control you." He said.

Eris glares at him for several seconds. ".....what do you want?"

Pridius grins. "I want you to do something for me in the near future. If you succeed..." He walks up to her and whispers. "I will bring your brother back from the dead."

Eris stands frozen as her eyes widen.

Tyson answered the phone. "Hey, what's up?"

Meanwhile, The battle continued, with each woman wounding the other. Eventually, Eris emerges victorious as Valerie gets arrested and swears vengeance. Unfortunately, her victory is short-lived. A whirlwind of cold air surrounds Eris as Pridius appears in front of her.

"Well hello there, Eris." He says calmly.

"Pridius. What do you want?" She says angrily. She gets ready to attack, but he holds his hands up defensively.

"We both know that's a bad idea." He said. "You're far too weakened by your fight with that scythe girl to face me. I could kill you right now."

"Then why don't you?" She asks.

"Because I want to make a deal with you." He answers. "One where we both benefit greatly."

"No thanks. You're just gonna try to get me to use my snowglobe so that you can control me again." She said.

"Nope. If you agree to it. I won't even attempt to control you." He said.

Eris glares at him for several seconds. ".....what do you want?"

Pridius grins. "I want you to do something for me in the near future. If you succeed..." He walks up to her and whispers. "I will bring your brother back from the dead."

Eris stands frozen as her eyes widen.
"Hey so I'm watching one of my cameras and I see Pridius talking to Eris. I can't tell what they are saying. This one's audio is broken. I really need to upgrade some of these thing...well anyway I figured I would keep you in the loop since you and Hunter deal with him a lot " Allyson said glancing at the screen as she worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back