• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

violet looked around. "Man it's been awhile since I been back."

"I was just curious. You dont usually say that" she said. "So anything up?"
It was busy and chaotic as always.

"Yes. I'm going to be leaving for a while. And I don't want anyone following me. Especially Eris."

Eris sits atop Avengers Tower with her head in her hands after a very heated and personal argument the possessed Peter. She's in a small Botanical Greenhouse, softly flapping her grass butterfly wings to try and stay calm.

Why....why is this happening? Why did he say those things....about my brother....WHY!?

She holds her head as she starts to lose control of her emotions. Her wings start to turn black while the greenhouse starts to crack.

No...NO! Control yourself, Eris!

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Eris sits atop Avengers Tower with her head in her hands after a very heated and personal argument the possessed Peter. She's in a small Botanical Greenhouse, softly flapping her grass butterfly wings to try and stay calm.

Why....why is this happening? Why did he say those things....about my brother....WHY!?

She holds her head as she starts to lose control of her emotions. Her wings start to turn black while the greenhouse starts to crack.

No...NO! Control yourself, Eris!

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Sam flew down next to her green house and knocked.

"I was delivering a food order for Cap." He said raisinf up a pizza he probably cooked. "What's up with you?"
She sighs. "Something's wrong with Peter. Something about him just feels off. He's acting so far out of the norm and...we got into a heated argument that opened up a lot of old wounds..." Her eyes fill with tears. "I could've fought him. I should have, but I didn't want to....and then once things got too personal...I couldn't. I could feel myself losing control of my emotions, so I let him go and I cam here." Tears start to run down her face. "I couldn't save him! He was right in front of me, and I couldn't help him...and I hate myself so much because of it!" Her wings turn black as the glass cracks even more.

She sighs. "Something's wrong with Peter. Something about him just feels off. He's acting so far out of the norm and...we got into a heated argument that opened up a lot of old wounds..." Her eyes fill with tears. "I could've fought him. I should have, but I didn't want to....and then once things got too personal...I couldn't. I could feel myself losing control of my emotions, so I let him go and I cam here." Tears start to run down her face. "I couldn't save him! He was right in front of me, and I couldn't help him...and I hate myself so much because of it!" Her wings turn black as the glass cracks even more.
He looked at her. "You're sure he's not just in a funk. With the whole doc ock thing?"

"Maybe. I don't know. He kept saying he needed some space, but when Makoto and I saw him, he was beating a common thug to death and that's not his style." She answered.
"Maybe he forgot his own strength. When you're dealing with a darkness inside you. You can forget to hold back. Trust me." He said.

Eris freezes before speaking softly. "Darkness...inside...are you saying he has a part of him he can't control like I do?"
"No." He said. "I'm saying that he has demons that he deals with. Like everyone. Maybe he's just struggling with his feelings and thoughts right now."

"Do not speak as if that makes it okay Maddison Smith." He said. "Not so long ago the same could be said of your mother. That assassination is in the blood."
Maddy looked at him when he called her maddison. No one called her that, she had only ever been called Maddy. She frowned. "My mom is different...and assassination is not in the blood. You dont see me killing people for money."

Maddy looked at him when he called her maddison. No one called her that, she had only ever been called Maddy. She frowned. "My mom is different...and assassination is not in the blood. You dont see me killing people for money."
"Then why do you all excuse the thief hm?" He stood up. "I hopee you'd have some answers for me. But you as hoplessely ignorant and useless as the rest of Par- of my so called friends x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back