• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Why wpuld I not be!" He said standing up. "I must be moving. I needed to speak to Stark about something but it seems he's off somewhere else. Good day." He jumped and swung away. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

"Wait PETER! I-" But Peter was then gone. He sat back down and continued smoking. "I need some guidance."
"Makotooooo!!!" Eris shouts as she spots him. "Hey! Um, have you seen Peter? He ditched me when we first got here, and he's not telling me what's going on. I could just track him down, but it won't lead to any answers." She adds with a pout.

Maddy got the text, she sent back. "I don't know haven't seen him lately."
"He's been acting... off." He sent back
"Makotooooo!!!" Eris shouts as she spots him. "Hey! Um, have you seen Peter? He ditched me when we first got here, and he's not telling me what's going on. I could just track him down, but it won't lead to any answers." She adds with a pout.
"I was jut about to head inside... He just swung off... He seems... strange."
It was attributed to cancer but its mentioned that Spider-Man was seen near the area where the body was found a day earlier.
Makoto was standing at the doorway looking at Eris before turning to the TV "I wonder..."

Makoto was standing at the doorway looking at Eris before turning to the TV "I wonder..."
Eris looks worried. "Strange? Not good." She glances at the Television. "Wonder what?"

"Hmm acting off? How exactly?" Maddy texted back

He landed near where a mugging was happening. (Currently he is unaware if hust how strong he really is)

"Hmm acting off? How exactly?" Maddy texted back
"He seems to sound... Educated? Posh? He spoke like a Harvard professor."

Eris looks worried. "Strange? Not good." She glances at the Television. "Wonder what?"
"Well... I wonder if Otto has something to do with this."
He landed near where a mugging was happening. (Currently he is unaware if hust how strong he really is)
Makoto continued his talk with Eris.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back