• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Ok think you can just have the teleporter locate me here and bring me right to the house and then I use it to go to the helecarrier" she asked
The teleporter brought her to the house. Y was sipping some iced tea "Welcome back." He saw the diary and the rock "What's that?"
Emily sat the bag down. "So what now? I think that you should try to relax or rest a bit given the circumstances" she said as she sat down in a chair and patted her lap. "Come over here Haruhi and sit down." She said with a smile.
Haruhi sat on her lap with a chuckle "I guess we just wait it out. There is the village back home though."
"So then." The Doctor said. "Another great way to deal with this is through the use of silicone based life forms. So we want to see about getting Tennyson and maybe Josh. His rock types shouldn't be affected by the crystal's either." He said. "What really worries me is that we don't know if the crystals are ONLY there to kill or something else. I have a hypothesis one I hope is wrong." The Doctor said.
"What's that?" James asked
(Sorry for the wait, classes started and I'm just getting used to my new schedule.)

The teleporter brought her to the house. Y was sipping some iced tea "Welcome back." He saw the diary and the rock "What's that?"

Haruhi sat on her lap with a chuckle "I guess we just wait it out. There is the village back home though."

(Sorry for the wait, classes started and I'm just getting used to my new schedule.)
"Well the rock is for lex" she said

Emily wraps her arms around Haruhi. " both are good but going to the Village back at your home sounds better but it's up to you" she replied

He nodded. He took both of them to the desert.
She casts a little wind spell to hide her footprints so they don't think she's here, she summoned a little floating cloud which she then turned invisible so they wouldn't notice someone was following him "good luck Leo, you can do this."

She casts a little wind spell to hide her footprints so they don't think she's here, she summoned a little floating cloud which she then turned invisible so they wouldn't notice someone was following him "good luck Leo, you can do this."
He looked around and sat down. He laid down as if to sleep. Suddenly a few soldiers appeared and pulled him to his feet. They cuffed him.

He looked around and sat down. He laid down as if to sleep. Suddenly a few soldiers appeared and pulled him to his feet. They cuffed him.
she got ready to fight the soldiers but then remembered the plan. she struggled to restrain herself and she found it hard to watch what they were doing but she stuck by the plan and knew it was for the greater good

she got ready to fight the soldiers but then remembered the plan. she struggled to restrain herself and she found it hard to watch what they were doing but she stuck by the plan and knew it was for the greater good
They started pushing and hitting him towards a truck.

(So anything happen? Did everyone stop posting for a while again, or did my notifications stop?)

(Well the attack on Edgewood was stopped by Thor and Ben, but the helicarrier was still under attack by the scrin mothership, as the fighters had to deal with the planetary assault carriers, so the mothership could attempt to get the helicarrier to rise)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back