• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The Eradicator got back on its legs before roaring angrily and charging at Ben.

Thor had demolished half the meteor, but was still not stopping, all the small chunks were being collecyed by small drones and moved to a safe location.

The energy signature kept building before a beam, about a foot wide pierced through every level of the bridge of the helicarrier, causing leaks
"Shit!" Fury yelled.

Jackson was the first one there. He had fully recovered and was ready to go. He used his Nanites to repair top and bottom levels stopping the leaks.

"Oh no." Chromastone put all of the energy he had collected into one beam and shot at the eradicator.

"Shit!" Fury yelled.

Jackson was the first one there. He had fully recovered and was ready to go. He used his Nanites to repair top and bottom levels stopping the leaks.

"Oh no." Chromastone put all of the energy he had collected into one beam and shot at the eradicator.

(The beam would be been bigger if they werent underwater)

The signature charged again, getting ready to fire again

Before he fired Ben saw a small vortex appear between the Eradicators horns, causing it to simply vanish before he fired, causing him to blow apart a building, the Eradicator reappeared behind Ben, for it had teleported, then the small tentacle like appendages on the underside of the Eradicator wrapped around chromastone and began eating away at his outer shell, as the Eradicator was using its Life form recycling system to consume chromastone

(The beam would be been bigger if they werent underwater)

The signature charged again, getting ready to fire again

Before he fired Ben saw a small vortex appear between the Eradicators horns, causing it to simply vanish before he fired, causing him to blow apart a building, the Eradicator reappeared behind Ben, for it had teleported, then the small tentacle like appendages on the underside of the Eradicator wrapped around chromastone and began eating away at his outer shell, as the Eradicator was using its Life form recycling system to consume chromastone
The Helicarrier began to move out of the way.

The Omnitrx beeped. "Omnitrix host in imminent danger fail safe activated." It transformed him into Upgrade. He looked at his hands. He didn't think he just merged with the Eradicator.

The Helicarrier began to move out of the way.

The Omnitrx beeped. "Omnitrix host in imminent danger fail safe activated." It transformed him into Upgrade. He looked at his hands. He didn't think he just merged with the Eradicator.

Unfortunately it didn't move fast enough, the second beam pierced through the reactor level, damaging the reactor itself

As he changed to upgrade the Eradicator threw him away, making him splat against the street, before launching its plasma disks at him

Unfortunately it didn't move fast enough, the second beam pierced through the reactor level, damaging the reactor itself

As he changed to upgrade the Eradicator threw him away, making him splat against the street, before launching its plasma disks at him
Jackson ran to stabilize it. If it blew the. The sea would be covered in Nuclear fallout.

He moved out of the way and ran to it firing lazers at the discs. He started to merge with it.

Jackson ran to stabilize it. If it blew the. The sea would be covered in Nuclear fallout.

He moved out of the way and ran to it firing lazers at the discs. He started to merge with it.

The signature kept firing beams at it, trying to get them to surface

The Eradicator proved difficult to merge with, since it wasn't fully mechanical (I recall upgrade having some resistance when trying to merge with mechanical entities that had a biological portion) but he managed to slave it, for a short period of time that is, that he didnt know

The Eradicator proved difficult to merge with, since it wasn't fully mechanical (I recall upgrade having some resistance when trying to merge with mechanical entities that had a biological portion) but he managed to slave it, for a short period of time that is, that he didnt know
(actually I already have a solution for that. Me and my friends always liked to hypothesize ultimate forms. When the conversation turned to Upgrade. We came to the conclusion that ultimate upgrade could also merge with Biological creatures)

(ugh didn't get notifications. What I missed?)

(Edgewood is under attack by a massive tiberiym infused meteor that Thor is drilling through to keep it from smashing the city, and Ben is fighting the Scrin Eradicator, also a Scrin vessel is trying to destroy the Helicarrier while its underwater)

(actually I already have a solution for that. Me and my friends always liked to hypothesize ultimate forms. When the conversation turned to Upgrade. We came to the conclusion that ultimate upgrade could also merge with Biological creatures)

(Ok, well he will still only be able to control the Eradicator for a short time)

(Edgewood is under attack by a massive tiberiym infused meteor that Thor is drilling through to keep it from smashing the city, and Ben is fighting the Scrin Eradicator, also a Scrin vessel is trying to destroy the Helicarrier while its underwater)
(Any way I can jump in)

Tyson flies towards what's left of the meteor, continuing to charge energy as his body ignites in flames.

They set air crafts from the water to attack what was firing.

"Not got gonna waste any time with this. Thor kill it." He yelled

They set air crafts from the water to attack what was firing.

"Not got gonna waste any time with this. Thor kill it." He yelled

As soon as they left the water, they were met with a worrying sight, directly above them and keeping perfect pace with the Helicarrier was a massive disk shaped aircraft

"I'm a little busy at the moment Ben!" Thor stated as the assault carriers that were nearby deployed their dozens of drones and began targeting Ben as he controlled the Eradicator

As soon as they left the water, they were met with a worrying sight, directly above them and keeping perfect pace with the Helicarrier was a massive disk shaped aircraft

"I'm a little busy at the moment Ben!" Thor stated as the assault carriers that were nearby deployed their dozens of drones and began targeting Ben as he controlled the Eradicator
The saw through Monitors in the TARDIS. "Alright... Everyone get a hazmat. We're going up there."

He started firing discs at them.

The saw through Monitors in the TARDIS. "Alright... Everyone get a hazmat. We're going up there."

The disks he fired had a distinctly different Appearence, they were faster, could track targets, and acted like buzzsaws, this was true for the anti air disks, and the shard cannons became like gatling cannons, he even had instant use of the teleportation

Allyson walked out with a suit which she clearly upgraded. "Doctor I made a few upgrades, hope you don't mind"

The disks he fired had a distinctly different Appearence, they were faster, could track targets, and acted like buzzsaws, this was true for the anti air disks, and the shard cannons became like gatling cannons, he even had instant use of the teleportation
Upgrade kept attacking. He teleported into the air and began to attack from the air. His plan was to let it fall to the ground hopefully destroying the Eradicator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back