• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I don't know. The reverse of how they gave them to me?" He said. He sat up. "I wasn't give these powers naturally. Hell I don't think I was born naturally. I've done to tests. Everything about me screams artificial. I was created in a lab probably by those people." He looked at her. "That's why you need to forget me. I'm not a real person. I'm just a thing, I just, albeit unwilling, an experiment. I'm just the product of an experiment. Not a real human."
"Well if your a lab rat then your my lab rat, we have pasts were not proud of, all you can do is continue to try to find them."

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

(So is Ben going to do anything after getting smacked by the Eradicator?)

The alarm on the helicarrier began to go off "Director fury, we have a cosmic anomaly appearing directly above us" a crewman stated

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

(So is Ben going to do anything after getting smacked by the Eradicator?)

The alarm on the helicarrier began to go off "Director fury, we have a cosmic anomaly appearing directly above us" a crewman stated
(still underwater) Chromastone absorbed the plasma attack. "Thanks for the charge up!" He sent a blast of energy at it.

Fury looked at him. "We're under water what point would they have to appear in the sea?" He checked the monitors.

(still underwater) Chromastone absorbed the plasma attack. "Thanks for the charge up!" He sent a blast of energy at it.

Fury looked at him. "We're under water what point would they have to appear in the sea?" He checked the monitors.

(How deep are they?)

The Eradicator had already switched targets, and began climbing Thor, as the crystal copy effect had worn off, each step it tore chunks of metal out of his body

(100 feet deep)

Chromastone looked at Thor. "Can you absorb more DNA?" He asked

(Perfect)

"If its willingly given" he stated

"Sir? I'm detecting a massive energy signature coming through the wormhole" the crewman stated

Chromastone pulled of a crystal and threw to him.

"Great. Everyone get ready. They aren't taking us without a fight!"

(I'm suprised niether of us had suggested a Thor/Upgrade combo) (or using Upgrade to overtake the Eradicator, just a couple thought)

The crystal was accepted and his body began to shift again, this time as soon as it was enough, Thor triggered a crystal growth to jut out beneathed the bug, sending it landinging on its back on the street

"Sir, the signature is beginning to build, its power is off the charts" he reported

(I'm suprised niether of us had suggested a Thor/Upgrade combo) (or using Upgrade to overtake the Eradicator, just a couple thought)

The crystal was accepted and his body began to shift again, this time as soon as it was enough, Thor triggered a crystal growth to jut out beneathed the bug, sending it landinging on its back on the street

"Sir, the signature is beginning to build, its power is off the charts" he reported
(I thought about it but I didn't want to cause any issues)
Thor could now also absorb energy.

"I'm hearing you. Everyone stand your ground."

(But upgrade is my favorite alien)
(Mine too but Ben is more concerned about being an alien that can survive the current environment. Upgrade probably could but Ben's first thoughts were about his silicone based aliens. And the life form lock once turned off will probably change him right back and trigger a cool down on the Omnitrix.)

(I thought about it but I didn't want to cause any issues)
Thor could now also absorb energy.

"I'm hearing you. Everyone stand your ground."
Tyson starts generating heat in and around his body, watching as Ben and Thor set up their tandem strike.

The Eradicator got back on its legs before roaring angrily and charging at Ben.

Thor had demolished half the meteor, but was still not stopping, all the small chunks were being collecyed by small drones and moved to a safe location.

The energy signature kept building before a beam, about a foot wide pierced through every level of the bridge of the helicarrier, causing leaks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back