• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Upgrade kept attacking. He teleported into the air and began to attack from the air. His plan was to let it fall to the ground hopefully destroying the Eradicator.

The drones continued to shoot at it, while he was still merged with it

The mothership charged again and fired, the aircraft could tell that the beam originates at the size of 15 ft in diameter, but as they were flying around several assault carriers emerged from the wormhole to defend the mothership

The drones continued to shoot at it, while he was still merged with it

The mothership charged again and fired, the aircraft could tell that the beam originates at the size of 15 ft in diameter, but as they were flying around several assault carriers emerged from the wormhole to defend the mothership
The Doctor was trying to get the TARDIS into the ship. Upgrade unmerged and began falling towards Thor. "Hey Thor I have an idea."

The Doctor was trying to get the TARDIS into the ship. Upgrade unmerged and began falling towards Thor. "Hey Thor I have an idea."

"Such as?" He asked

The Eradicator fell, but teleported at the last second to land on its legs and let out an angry roar before trying to kill Ben again

Upgrade began to merge with Thor. He didn't fight Thor for control. He gave it straight to him trusting in his ability. Thor felt exponentially more powerful. (So can I make the Biomnitrix soon?)
(Soon)

Thor aimed a cannon at the core of the meteor, and using the power from Tyson, sent a highly explosive shot to its core, detonating it, the pieces rained down, he then looked at the Eradicator and then his hands "I've studdied how you managed to control that bug Ben, so I think ill try something" thro stated before thrusting both his hands into the street, his and Bens combined influence spread the galvanic mechamorph through 10 city blocks, covering everything, including the Eradicator again, giving Thor control of it.

The buildings then began to morph becoming reduculously large cannons and missile batteries, they turned towards the carriers and opened fire, filling the sky with a literal wall of lead as it tore the ships to pieces. Then the city began to rise and massive treads formed underneath, becoming a mobile fortress

Thor then stripped the control unit/brain out of the Eradicator, leaving it a husk for later use

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

(Soon)

Thor aimed a cannon at the core of the meteor, and using the power from Tyson, sent a highly explosive shot to its core, detonating it, the pieces rained down, he then looked at the Eradicator and then his hands "I've studdied how you managed to control that bug Ben, so I think ill try something" thro stated before thrusting both his hands into the street, his and Bens combined influence spread the galvanic mechamorph through 10 city blocks, covering everything, including the Eradicator again, giving Thor control of it.

The buildings then began to morph becoming reduculously large cannons and missile batteries, they turned towards the carriers and opened fire, filling the sky with a literal wall of lead as it tore the ships to pieces. Then the city began to rise and massive treads formed underneath, becoming a mobile fortress

Thor then stripped the control unit/brain out of the Eradicator, leaving it a husk for later use

Can I have that?" Upgrade asked.

(Soon)

Tyson fires a flare beam to incinerate the pieces so that they can't hit the ground and cause more damage.

Tyson fires a flare beam to incinerate the pieces so that they can't hit the ground and cause more damage.

Doing so caused a small piece of the crystal (about the size of a quarter) to land on his unprotected body (arm, leg, hand, etc.) And begin to burn excrutiatingly as the crystal fused to his skin

Last edited:
The burning continued as the crystal started causing more crystal to start growing from his body
Tyson shoots five lava arrows into the ground and then shoots himself through the skull with a shock arrow, killing himself before falling into the growing pool of lava made by the arrows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back