• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Well the attack on Edgewood was stopped by Thor and Ben, but the helicarrier was still under attack by the scrin mothership, as the fighters had to deal with the planetary assault carriers, so the mothership could attempt to get the helicarrier to rise)
Jackson took to the air taking a hazmat suit. Fury was forced to get the helicarrier in the air. Jackson flew around attacking assault carriers.

Jackson took to the air taking a hazmat suit. Fury was forced to get the helicarrier in the air. Jackson flew around attacking assault carriers.

Jackson was mearly a fly to the carriers, they didnt pay him much attention.

As the helicarrier surfaced the mothership began charging its beam, regardless of what it did it wouldnt evade in time without losing an engine

Jackson was mearly a fly to the carriers, they didnt pay him much attention.

As the helicarrier surfaced the mothership began charging its beam, regardless of what it did it wouldnt evade in time without losing an engine
(that's... Uh... An underestimation of what he can do) Jackson flew to where the beam would appear. He grabbed the part it would fire from and increased his strength with his levels. His body mass increased and his physical strength now matched likes of Thor Odinson and the Hulk. He pulled on part. It creaked and groaned as he began to pull it off.

(that's... Uh... An underestimation of what he can do) Jackson flew to where the beam would appear. He grabbed the part it would fire from and increased his strength with his levels. His body mass increased and his physical strength now matched likes of Thor Odinson and the Hulk. He pulled on part. It creaked and groaned as he began to pull it off.

(No I'm saying the carriers didnt care, he is literally the size of a fly compared to them)

Before he could rip the turbine off the side of the helicarrier, the beam fired and ripped through it, utterly disintegrating it, aside from a small piece that came off because Jackson was pulling, which began to glow like the beam before disintegrating, the same effect appeared on the hull of the carrier, disintegrating an extra 5 feet of the hull before the effect stopped.

The helicarrier was down to 3 engines as the mothership prepared to fire again

(No I'm saying the carriers didnt care, he is literally the size of a fly compared to them)

Before he could rip the turbine off the side of the helicarrier, the beam fired and ripped through it, utterly disintegrating it, aside from a small piece that came off because Jackson was pulling, which began to glow like the beam before disintegrating, the same effect appeared on the hull of the carrier, disintegrating an extra 5 feet of the hull before the effect stopped.

The helicarrier was down to 3 engines as the mothership prepared to fire again
Jackson. Tried a different tactic. He could do this max of three times. He got into position and prepared to absorb the entire blast.

On the Helicarrier Fury was having people evacuate into the TARDIS. Dragunov Dragunov

Jackson. Tried a different tactic. He could do this max of three times. He got into position and prepared to absorb the entire blast.

On the Helicarrier Fury was having people evacuate into the TARDIS. Dragunov Dragunov

(You've seen independence day right? Well the mothership catalyst cannon is about 10% less destructive then their plasma drills)(but I toned it down even further, the disintegration effect shouldve ripped through the whole helicarrier, but it didnt)

As Jackson get set to absorb the beam, the assault carriers targwted him, one of the drones did a kamikaze and knocked him out of the way

(You've seen independence day right? Well the mothership catalyst cannon is about 10% less destructive then their plasma drills)(but I toned it down even further, the disintegration effect shouldve ripped through the whole helicarrier, but it didnt)

As Jackson get set to absorb the beam, the assault carriers targwted him, one of the drones did a kamikaze and knocked him out of the way
He was thrown back but got back to the laser just in time. He created missiles that sought out the carriers. He sat and closed his eyes. This was going to hurt like hell.

Fury walked into the TARDIS followed by Coulson and Hill. People kept flooding into the small box.

(No I have not)

He was thrown back but got back to the laser just in time. He created missiles that sought out the carriers. He sat and closed his eyes. This was going to hurt like hell.

Fury walked into the TARDIS followed by Coulson and Hill. People kept flooding into the small box.

(No I have not)

The mothership fired and sent him flying into the deck of the helicarrier, he managed to take most of the energy of the beam, but his impacted still caused a disintegration cascade

The mothership fired and sent him flying into the deck of the helicarrier, he managed to take most of the energy of the beam, but his impacted still caused a disintegration cascade
(wouldn't that happen on the very last one. I said he could take at least two blasts entirely)

(He's a lightning rod for a directed energy cannon?)
(yes. Energy needs to be controlled the entire way through some conductive source. If there's a strong conductor that the air it's going through then it'll end up there instead. In this case that Conductor is Jackson and his alters physiology)

(yes. Energy needs to be controlled the entire way through some conductive source. If there's a strong conductor that the air it's going through then it'll end up there instead. In this case that Conductor is Jackson and his alters physiology)

(Guess I have no choice but to go with it, however he is lucky the beam doesn't have trace amounts of tiberium in it)

Jackson eventually took too much and fell towards the ocean. Be was picked up. With as many people in the TARDIS as could get there it disappeared. The helicarrier was destroyed. Anyone who was still there was dead.

Thor ran checks through his battlebase systems, making sure everything was ready for the next attack, while keeping an eye on Ben, making sure he doesn't destroy the Eradicator husk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back