• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Daiko looked at the door and gripped his chest "Is he... here?" He opened the door to see Ben "Who are you?"
Ben was panting. "Unrecognized DNA detected." The Omnitrix said. Ben looked at it. "Cancel DNA scan." It did so. He dragged himself passt Daiko. "I just need a few... Moments." He fell to the floor asleep. Samuel looked at him. "This is Ben. He's been a big help. He got the blood sample we needed from Diana. And he's been saving us from one thing after another guess all the transformations he did wore him out." He said.

Ben was panting. "Unrecognized DNA detected." The Omnitrix said. Ben looked at it. "Cancel DNA scan." It did so. He dragged himself passt Daiko. "I just need a few... Moments." He fell to the floor asleep. Samuel looked at him. "This is Ben. He's been a big help. He got the blood sample we needed from Diana. And he's been saving us from one thing after another guess all the transformations he did wore him out." He said.
Daiko kept his distance from Ben as he tugged on his shirt. "Interesting."

Daiko kept his distance from Ben as he tugged on his shirt. "Interesting."
Ben woke up. The Omnitrix spoke up again. "Unknown DNA scaned. New transformation unlocked. "Not now." Ben said to the Omnitrix. He looked at Daiko. "Sorry. I don't know how to keep it from doing that." He said. He held out his arm. "Ben Tennyson." He said.

Matt looked up. He nodded quickly. "Yeah, I'm fine, just tired" he said. Getting to his feet. "Are they always this big, and crazy" he said. Referring to the fight.
"No definitely not usually if you end up in a big fight like this its because a friend or loved one is involved." Zadock spoke calmly and with a smile despite the chaos raging around them.

Ben woke up. The Omnitrix spoke up again. "Unknown DNA scaned. New transformation unlocked. "Not now." Ben said to the Omnitrix. He looked at Daiko. "Sorry. I don't know how to keep it from doing that." He said. He held out his arm. "Ben Tennyson." He said.
"Sorry... I'm connected to the multiverse." He sighed "Just being next to you risks a heart attack."

"No definitely not usually if you end up in a big fight like this its because a friend or loved one is involved." Zadock spoke calmly and with a smile despite the chaos raging around them.
Matt nodded and looked at the battle. “So...Who’s still out there. Don’t see many just that dragon and one or two fighting it” he said. Not expecting a good chunk of people to run. “Ever slain a dragon before”?

"How does that thing work?" He asks
"It allows me to change my DNA to match that of aliens from my Universe." Ben said. "I havea little over 70 that I know of but apparently there's over a million of them." He said. "And it can scan the DNA of scentient species." He said.

(Ok stay safe)

Anna looked at her "you got a sample?!" She showed absolute shock before quickly taking the sample and beginning her spell
(Sorry for not responding earlier.) "Do you have any better ideas?"
"It allows me to change my DNA to match that of aliens from my Universe." Ben said. "I havea little over 70 that I know of but apparently there's over a million of them." He said. "And it can scan the DNA of scentient species." He said.
"it was all thanks to Ben and Sans, they were a big help." Dana said holding her side. Maddy looked at Daiko. "Nope none" she went over and healed Dana. Allyson looked at her mom. "Did Diana even respond to you?" Dana laughed. "Well she did call me old."

Matt nodded and looked at the battle. “So...Who’s still out there. Don’t see many just that dragon and one or two fighting it” he said. Not expecting a good chunk of people to run. “Ever slain a dragon before”?
"Five actually although it took several hours for me to fully kill them and they were different from this one. As for who's out there there's a few pockets of resistance but I have to find my wife and possibly kill whatever is hurting her." Zadock spoke calmly about death as if it were nothing.

"it was all thanks to Ben and Sans, they were a big help." Dana said holding her side. Maddy looked at Daiko. "Nope none" she went over and healed Dana. Allyson looked at her mom. "Did Diana even respond to you?" Dana laughed. "Well she did call me old."
Ben panted. "Okay. I have to take a break." He said.

"Five actually although it took several hours for me to fully kill them and they were different from this one. As for who's out there there's a few pockets of resistance but I have to find my wife and possibly kill whatever is hurting her." Zadock spoke calmly about death as if it were nothing.
Matt cocked his head. Magic was a little messed up. So was the whole killing thing, but Matt wasn’t going to start preaching to him. “Do you know what’s hurting her” he asked. Wondering if he could be of any more assistance.

Matt cocked his head. Magic was a little messed up. So was the whole killing thing, but Matt wasn’t going to start preaching to him. “Do you know what’s hurting her” he asked. Wondering if he could be of any more assistance.
Zadock shook his head "unfortunately I don't but I will find them soon and anyone in my way will be moved unless they are a foe in which case they get a permanent nap."

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back