• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

" I can do magic of sorts, tell me what you can do and how you got your powers and I'll just crank them higher for a bit." Zadock said with a kind smile the man looked about 22 with blonde hair and blue eyes however looking into his eyes gave the feeling of age and wisdom.
Matt thought on that for a second. Would talking about that cat give away his identity, unlikely because no one knew he'd run into that animal as Matt Miles anyway. "I was walking in the woods about a year ago when I ran into a giant killer cat. It gave me a deep scratch, and my powers developed. I can run about 70 miles an hour, and I'm stronger than your average guy, I can also jump around like an Olympic acrobat, and I've got claws under my fingers". He shrugged. Hoping he didn't give away too much. He didn't mention his enhanced senses but those were more of a problem then a power with such smelly bad guys.

Last edited:
Matt thought on that for a second. Would talking about that cat give away his identity, unlikely because no one knew he'd run into that animal as Matt Miles anyway. "I was walking in the woods about a year ago when I ran into a giant killer cat. It gave me a deep scratch, and my powers developed. I can run about 70 miles an hour, and I'm stronger than your average guy, I can also jump around like an Olympic acrobat, and I've got claws under my fingers". He shrugged. Hoping he didn't give away too much. He didn't mention his enhanced senses but those were more of a problem then a power with such smelly bad guys.
Zadock nodded and began to search his jacket. He pulled out a cat skull that was white and shiny as could be and he began chanting when he finished the eyes of the skull glowed and he tossed it to the guy "there you go hold that before your chest and say activate and you'll get thick fur sharper and longer claws, better reflexes and strength. Oh and you can heal better too." Zadock said with a smile and a pat on the kids back " try not to do anything too reckless."

Zadock nodded and began to search his jacket. He pulled out a cat skull that was white and shiny as could be and he began chanting when he finished the eyes of the skull glowed and he tossed it to the guy "there you go hold that before your chest and say activate and you'll get thick fur sharper and longer claws, better reflexes and strength. Oh and you can heal better too." Zadock said with a smile and a pat on the kids back " try not to do anything too reckless."
“I gotta ask though. What the heck is going on” said Matt. Carefully choosing his target. Didn’t want to accidentally pounce on a hero he’d just never of.

“I gotta ask though. What the heck is going on” said Matt. Carefully choosing his target. Didn’t want to accidentally pounce on a hero he’d just never of.
"Some big bad named Legion just fight the truly monsterous ones and if they tell you they're a hero just back off now you might want to step back a bit." Zadock rubbed his hands together as his green aura flared up around him.

"Some big bad named Legion just fight the truly monsterous ones and if they tell you they're a hero just back off now you might want to step back a bit." Zadock rubbed his hands together as his green aura flared up around him.
“Gotcha. And thanks” he said. Jumping up and launching off of a tree. He held up the skull. Hoping there wouldn’t be any negative side affects. He whispered “activate”. Nothing terrible for now. He landed feet first on the nearest monster than he threw himself backwards away from it somersaulting and landing on his feet.

“Gotcha. And thanks” he said. Jumping up and launching off of a tree. He held up the skull. Hoping there wouldn’t be any negative side affects. He whispered “activate”. Nothing terrible for now. He landed feet first on the nearest monster than he threw himself backwards away from it somersaulting and landing on his feet.
There was a rumble and behind him where Zadock stood an army of zombies and skeletons rose from the ground 100 each and they began to swarm monsters left and right Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Big chill stopped focusing on the Dragon. He turned into XLR8 and ran past grabbing Dana before the blade hit. "XLR8!" He yelled. "Careful. Also whoa. Who new that Bonehead would be so powerful." He said. He looked at Diana. "Don't stab people it's not nice."

He transformed. "Loadstar."

lodestar_ov_by_derp99999-dbdr5g5.png

He held out his hand and using his magnitism he pulled the Knife out of Diana's hand.
"Stop telling me what to do." Diana said. The knife pulled out of her hand. Dana looks at Ben. "Thank you. This really is a hard fight. All I'm trying to do is get a bit of blood from her and so far nothing."

"Stop telling me what to do." Diana said. The knife pulled out of her hand. Dana looks at Ben. "Thank you. This really is a hard fight. All I'm trying to do is get a bit of blood from her and so far nothing."
"Blood eh?" Lodestar said. "I have an alien that might work. That said he's also Known to go overboard she won't die but she'llprobably lose more than a drop." He said.

There was a rumble and behind him where Zadock stood an army of zombies and skeletons rose from the ground 100 each and they began to swarm monsters left and right Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
Matt did a backflip to avoid a grab by a monster as it was covered in skeletons and zombies. Well the undead were all this fight was missing at this point, he was pretty sure that was an alien about to double team a woman with another. Matt crouched down and pounced on another monster scratching, punching, and kicking. He was fast enough that it couldn't get ahold of him. This power up seemed to be working. He scratched it right in the ugly mug before ducking in and out. Going at monsters when their backs were turned.

"She can take it." Dana said.
Lodestar nodded and in a flash of green light transformed again.

latest

"RATH!" The alien looked at Diana. "LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING DIANA THAT'S BEEN TAKEN OVER BY BLACK GOO! RATH IS GONNA MAKE YOU BLEED. BUT AFTER IT'A ALL OVER YOUR GONNA THANK RATH FOR IT!" He lunged at her.

Lodestar nodded and in a flash of green light transformed again.

latest

"RATH!" The alien looked at Diana. "LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING DIANA THAT'S BEEN TAKEN OVER BY BLACK GOO! RATH IS GONNA MAKE YOU BLEED. BUT AFTER IT'A ALL OVER YOUR GONNA THANK RATH FOR IT!" He lunged at her.
"Oh this should be fun. " Diana said. "I would like to see you try" she moved out of the way. Dana stayed off to the side watching.

"Oh this should be fun. " Diana said. "I would like to see you try" she moved out of the way. Dana stayed off to the side watching.
Rath look at her incredulously. "TRY? TRY!? LET ME TELL YA SOMETHING DIANA THAT'S BEEN TAKEN OVER BY BLACK GOO! RATH DOESN'T TRY! RATH SUCCEEDS! AND ANYTHING THAT RATH FAILS AT! RATH GIVE A SERIOUS BEAT DOWN!" He yelled. He swiped at her chest with his claws.

Rath look at her incredulously. "TRY? TRY!? LET ME TELL YA SOMETHING DIANA THAT'S BEEN TAKEN OVER BY BLACK GOO! RATH DOESN'T TRY! RATH SUCCEEDS! AND ANYTHING THAT RATH FAILS AT! RATH GIVE A SERIOUS BEAT DOWN!" He yelled. He swiped at her chest with his claws.
(Rath reminds me of Hulk Hogan with a hint of Ultimate Warrior)

"Ow" she said getting scratched. "It'll stop in a minute. I can turn to too you know"

Blood started coming out of the wounds. Her body started to turn to goo to stop the bleeding.
Before she could change Rath changed again.

latest

"Clockwork!" The alien yelled. He held out his hand and paused Diana in that moment in time freezing her. "Take the blood sample Dana. Now. I can only hold this ability for so long." He said.

Before she could change Rath changed again.

latest

"Clockwork!" The alien yelled. He held out his hand and paused Diana in that moment in time freezing her. "Take the blood sample Dana. Now. I can only hold this ability for so long." He said.
"thanks clockwork or should I say Ben." Dana said reaching into her pocket, pulling out a vial and filled it. She looked at Diana before kissing her forehead. "You'll be back to normal soon. I promise." Dana started running back to the house. "Have fun fighting the dragon too."

"thanks clockwork or should I say Ben." Dana said reaching into her pocket, pulling out a vial and filled it. She looked at Diana before kissing her forehead. "You'll be back to normal soon. I promise." Dana started running back to the house. "Have fun fighting the dragon too."
"Either or." Clockwork said releasing Diana. "And fighting a giant dragon is not fun." (Especially when the Dragon's controller won't respond)

"All depending on how you look at it" she said running.

Diana's body turned to black too before reforming.
Clockwork panted. These constant transformations were beginning to wear him out. He'd have to transform back to normal soon. He had a few more transformations in him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back