• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Getting tired?" Diana smirked. "I can do this all day"
"Then maybe I should end this." With a flash of Emerald light he transformed again.

latest

"Pesky Dust." The alien yelled in a high pitched trilling voice.

Pesky flew around Diana spreading a wrid dust on her that made her sleepy.

"Then maybe I should end this." With a flash of Emerald light he transformed again.

latest

"Pesky Dust." The alien yelled in a high pitched trilling voice.

Pesky flew around Diana spreading a wrid dust on her that made her sleepy.
"What is that thing." She said before yawning. She shook her head. "Must..stay..awake...."

Diana yawned again, eyes getting heavy. "Must..keep... Fighting." She fell to the ground and fell asleep.
In her dream a little girl in white robes stood before her. The girl seemed very young and quite out of place with the landscape of a beach. The girl turned revealing her golden irises and a perfect smile. "its good to see you again." The voice of the girl came from everywhere but her mouth didn't move.

In her dream a little girl in white robes stood before her. The girl seemed very young and quite out of place with the landscape of a beach. The girl turned revealing her golden irises and a perfect smile. "its good to see you again." The voice of the girl came from everywhere but her mouth didn't move.
Standing before the girl was the evil Diana. "You got the wrong girl. The Diana you're looking for is gone."

Pesky Dust turned back into Ben panting. "Maybe I should retreat for now." He said. "I only have one more transformation left before I have to take a break." He said.
Dana had gotten back to the house, she didn't bother knocking and just walked inside. She was out of breathe. "Got that blood sample from Diana..hope it helps." Rcticwolf Rcticwolf (ok got to go to work be back tonight)

Dana had gotten back to the house, she didn't bother knocking and just walked inside. She was out of breathe. "Got that blood sample from Diana..hope it helps." Rcticwolf Rcticwolf (ok got to go to work be back tonight)
Ben weighed his options. He only had more transformation. There was a chance to stop all of this now one alien that could. But No. Alien X was out of the question. He wasn't even sure he'd be able to make it work. The other personalities hardly ever agreed with him. Running was the best option. He transformed.

64328694d5e7c672ad6a68d62d04d7ac.png

"Fasttrack." He yelled before running back to the house.

(Ok stay safe)

Anna looked at her "you got a sample?!" She showed absolute shock before quickly taking the sample and beginning her spell

(Ok stay safe)

Anna looked at her "you got a sample?!" She showed absolute shock before quickly taking the sample and beginning her spell
(I'm guessing the dragon is still there?)

A massive amount of snow and ice starts moving towards the center of the dome. It builds up and reshapes itself into a 20 foot version of Eris.

"There's still time to change your mind about who your friends and enemies are!" She yells to the dragon.

Standing before the girl was the evil Diana. "You got the wrong girl. The Diana you're looking for is gone."
The girl smiled kindly " I know whom I speak to, don't presume need to be one of your human cohorts. I understand you've been repressed and are now letting all your evil out."

A massive amount of snow and ice starts moving towards the center of the dome. It builds up and reshapes itself into a 20 foot version of Eris.

"There's still time to change your mind about who your friends and enemies are!" She yells to the dragon.

(Ok stay safe)

Fasttrack got back to the house before collapsing and turning back into Ben. He panted. "Too many transformations at once." He said. "Have to take a break."

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Last edited:
Matt swiped out at a monsters face hitting it but dodging out of the way of its next attack. The skeletons seemed to have the monsters covered and Matt was starting to tire. He fell back. He went back to catching his breath just outside of the park. It seemed to be wearing off a tad. He rubbed his eyes, he'd noticed a few heroes running away out of the corner of his eye. Maybe he should get back home to let his parents know he was okay. He'd been gone for awhile.

The dragon couldn't be reasoned with, it just continued to attack everyone that wasn't with Legion

Matt swiped out at a monsters face hitting it but dodging out of the way of its next attack. The skeletons seemed to have the monsters covered and Matt was starting to tire. He fell back. He went back to catching his breath just outside of the park. It seemed to be wearing off a tad. He rubbed his eyes, he'd noticed a few heroes running away out of the corner of his eye. Maybe he should get back home to let his parents know he was okay. He'd been gone for awhile.
Zadock walked up "are you feeling ok?" He then turned and pulled his arm back lobbing a huge ball of spirit fire at one of the monsters.

Zadock walked up "are you feeling ok?" He then turned and pulled his arm back lobbing a huge ball of spirit fire at one of the monsters.
Matt looked up. He nodded quickly. "Yeah, I'm fine, just tired" he said. Getting to his feet. "Are they always this big, and crazy" he said. Referring to the fight.

Ben sat with his eyes closed. "I need my Ultimate Transformations. I need the Ultimatrix." The Omnitrix beeped. He looked it and a holographic Azimuth appeared on it. "Azimuth?" He asked. "Ben Tennyson. I recorded this message in case you ever found yourself facing danger that you're aliens aren't cut out for. Trigger words such as Ultimatrix and Ultimate forms start this recording. Know this. If you used any of those words then you more wrong than you could ever know. The Ultimatrix is an insult to me. It's an insult to the Omnitrix. It's an insult to you. Remember that it isn't the alien forms that make you powerful. It's your courage and will to do what's right." The Message ended. Ben looked at the Omnitrix. He sighed. "Man I wish there was someone I could turn to now." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back