• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Zadock shook his head "unfortunately I don't but I will find them soon and anyone in my way will be moved unless they are a foe in which case they get a permanent nap."
“Hmmm” said Matt rubbing his chin. “Wish I could help you find her but I can’t smell anything over these monsters and skeletons. Good luck with....killing that thing” said Matt. Shrugging.

“Hmmm” said Matt rubbing his chin. “Wish I could help you find her but I can’t smell anything over these monsters and skeletons. Good luck with....killing that thing” said Matt. Shrugging.
Zadock gasped "oh I haven't introduced myself. My name is Zadock and I am a necromancer, basically I control the dead and the souls of the living." Zadock smiled sheepishly

Zadock gasped "oh I haven't introduced myself. My name is Zadock and I am a necromancer, basically I control the dead and the souls of the living." Zadock smiled sheepishly
Matt gave a jolly expression. “Well it’s nice to meet you Zadock I’m” he paused before continuing. “Tomcat, I have...uh...cat powers. I think. Cheetah speed, tiger strength, and all that good stuff” he said.

Matt gave a jolly expression. “Well it’s nice to meet you Zadock I’m” he paused before continuing. “Tomcat, I have...uh...cat powers. I think. Cheetah speed, tiger strength, and all that good stuff” he said.
Zadock chuckled "that's interesting powers although I know someone with a sorta similar ideal. Well if you're ever in need of a place to crash with other heroes then come here and say that I sent you." Zadock handed him a card with an address on it.

Zadock chuckled "that's interesting powers although I know someone with a sorta similar ideal. Well if you're ever in need of a place to crash with other heroes then come here and say that I sent you." Zadock handed him a card with an address on it.
Matt looked at the card. Well that was a nice offer. Even though it wasn’t one he could take. He pocketed the card anyway. “Thank you” he said. Then it clicked in his head that it was getting really late, and he should probably get going. “Uh, sorry to go but I have a...previous engagement. If you ever need some backup, find me”. Matt jumped onto a light pole and swung away, landing on a shorter building before moving on.

Matt looked at the card. Well that was a nice offer. Even though it wasn’t one he could take. He pocketed the card anyway. “Thank you” he said. Then it clicked in his head that it was getting really late, and he should probably get going. “Uh, sorry to go but I have a...previous engagement. If you ever need some backup, find me”. Matt jumped onto a light pole and swung away, landing on a shorter building before moving on.
Zadock smiled and waved and then began to head towards Kala. Musicnotes Musicnotes

"It allows me to change my DNA to match that of aliens from my Universe." Ben said. "I havea little over 70 that I know of but apparently there's over a million of them." He said. "And it can scan the DNA of scentient species." He said.
"It can scan demons?" He asked as Dreema looked over "I doubt it can scan me."

The good Diana appeared next to the evil one. She looked weak and scared. The evil Diana laughed. " aww I thought you were gone" Drumonkey Drumonkey
" There is always good and evil in humans no matter what happens. Now the question is who will stay in charge. " The girl seemed amused by the situation.

" There is always good and evil in humans no matter what happens. Now the question is who will stay in charge. " The girl seemed amused by the situation.
"I never thought she was in here. " Good Diana said sitting down in the sand. "She's really strong.". The Evil Diana laughed. " so your just giving up now?". The good Diana picked up some sand before throwing it at her. "No but my family wants me to keep fighting. " the evil one brushed off the sand. "Without Legion's power you will just turn to goo and be nothing. You don't have the nanites to hold you together anymore" Drumonkey Drumonkey

Last edited:
"It can scan demons?" He asked as Dreema looked over "I doubt it can scan me."
(Is that Dreema speaking? Because it scanned Daiko) "Yeah. Any non-human sentient DNA." He said.
" I wonder if it will scan me if I go werewolf. " Maddy said.
As if to answer her question the Omnitrix scanned her DNA adding a third wolf form to his arsenal.

Last edited:
(Is that Dreema speaking? Because it scanned Daiko) "Yeah. Any non-human sentient DNA." He said.
"It alreadg scanned that Jenny girl. From what I'm told she's the same kind kd werewolf as you."

(Well it was Jenny's brother James, that turned Maddy into a werewolf)

(For everyone thats in the hero house)

Anna finished the cleansing ward, and made more pendant "alright, I'm ready, we should get to the corrupted people befote its too late"

(For everyone thats in the hero house)

Anna finished the cleansing ward, and made more pendant "alright, I'm ready, we should get to the corrupted people befote its too late"
"I got Spidey." Ben said. He transformed.

latest

"XLR8." The alien called out his own name. "Be back soon." He sped out the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back