• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"There are many ways to die both literally and figuratively, I mean humans were made from clay and they die all the time." The immortal then turned to Joey "we're removing the mark, or rather freeing you from the marks burden." Houdini continued chanting then the immortal got an idea "what does the mark do?"
"Ties you to her." Joey said. "But why can't Dreema remove the mark?" he began to feel some pain in his neck.

"Hey honey, did you get a text from Maddy?" James asked Livia while Jenny was asleep
"Yeah she wants to know if we want to help fight an alien army." Livia said. Her eyes changed to red and Sera spoke. "Let's go. We rarely get out of this cabin. I wanna set some alien butt on fire"

"Ties you to her." Joey said. "But why can't Dreema remove the mark?" he began to feel some pain in his neck.
The immortal smiled "great." Houdini sensing the pain freed Joey from it and it's causes then began chanting differently sensing the desires of his leader.

"Yeah she wants to know if we want to help fight an alien army." Livia said. Her eyes changed to red and Sera spoke. "Let's go. We rarely get out of this cabin. I wanna set some alien butt on fire"

"Well what does Livia want to do Sera?" He asked

"Done what?" He asked (How does the chant work?)
(His chants act as a harmonic to sorta hypnotise himself that way he can easily handle the complexities of freeing so many different things in so many ways) "moving your mark to it's new host." The new immortal said with a smile.

(His chants act as a harmonic to sorta hypnotise himself that way he can easily handle the complexities of freeing so many different things in so many ways) "moving your mark to it's new host." The new immortal said with a smile.
"Removing the mark will still expose his cosmic energy." She said "Wait... cosmic?" Joey said as he stood up before grabbing his neck "I do feel warmer." He then kicked a bone on the floor by accident, the immortal recognized that it was a human bone and that there was blood on some parts of the suit. A human skull laid underneath his pillow.

Dru shrugged "hopefully you're right and your weapons work but from what I've seen with my eyes and with the doctor's their armor is tougher than a Cyberman."

Zadock summoned a large undead bird and hopped into it's back "everyone on I know where the next one is."
"Yep very creepy." Allyson said.
Diana nods. " okay where to next."

Maddy sent a text to Livia and James and Jenny to see if they wanted to help fight. Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
Dru smiled "we go to new York and stop however many are there." Dru then began to close his eyes and draw in power.
Probably a good amount. They kidnapped all of the heroes of New York.

Robbie walked over to a Dalek. It shot at it him but the attack didn't harm him in hos Ghost Rider form. He tore off the top and grabbed the Dalej inside. The Dalek turned to ash. A platoon of other Daleks moved over to him. "EXTERMINATE!"

Robbie walked over to a Dalek. It shot at it him but the attack didn't harm him in hos Ghost Rider form. He tore off the top and grabbed the Dalej inside. The Dalek turned to ash. A platoon of other Daleks moved over to him. "EXTERMINATE!"
Maddy put her phone away. "they are on thier way."

"Removing the mark will still expose his cosmic energy." She said "Wait... cosmic?" Joey said as he stood up before grabbing his neck "I do feel warmer." He then kicked a bone on the floor by accident, the immortal recognized that it was a human bone and that there was blood on some parts of the suit. A human skull laid underneath his pillow.
(So is that not Joey?)

Maddy put her phone away. "they are on thier way."
Dru teleported everyone to New York while Zadock, Jace and Kala flew to another town with Dalek.

Dru teleported everyone to New York while Zadock, Jace and Kala flew to another town with Dalek.
"Lets do this." Allyson said.

Kala's shadow stayed at the house to bring Jenny, Livia and James to the fight. "We need to figure out a quick way to defeat these aliens"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back