• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Dru rolled his eyes and the front door opened for him. "I just never thought a newsboy would know much about biology and alien life." Dru muttered
"its always good to have more help. Now let's figure this alien out" Allyson said
"Newsboy?" Peter said. If this man already knew who he was. Hopefully he wouldn't tell everyone. The masked hero went to the Dalek. "No wonder it wears the metal." He said poking the squishy alien. "The way it talked was almost robotic. I doubt this thing feels a wide range of emotions." He said. "The way it spoke indicates above average intelligence. I think it's safe to say it probably had some strategical thought process." He said.

"He hit the nail on the head he did." The Doctor said. "A dalek's a genius." He said. "With every emotion removed except for hatred towards anything not Dalek. That's why their invading." The doctor said.

"What ya mean like cleansing the universe or something?" Jeremy asked.

"Exactly." The Doctor replied.

Jeremy thought. "Okay I'm bringing the lethal weapons on dis one." He said.

Dru shook his head "you don't understand he's not just removing the mark he is freeing Joey from the mark anything he escapes goes freely without any reprecussions unless he wanted them to happen."
"Then be my guest... remove the mark... just don't expect to survive." She said.

"Newsboy?" Peter said. If this man already knew who he was. Hopefully he wouldn't tell everyone. The masked hero went to the Dalek. "No wonder it wears the metal." He said poking the squishy alien. "The way it talked was almost robotic. I doubt this thing feels a wide range of emotions." He said. "The way it spoke indicates above average intelligence. I think it's safe to say it probably had some strategical thought process." He said.

"He hit the nail on the head he did." The Doctor said. "A dalek's a genius." He said. "With every emotion removed except for hatred towards anything not Dalek. That's why their invading." The doctor said.

"What will your weapons do to them?" Dru asked casually as he looked at Jeremy with a raised eyebrow "I had to cut it myself to end it, and I don't think your weapons are like mine. And I know you won't kill them doctor not unless you feel you have to."

Zadock looked at Jace and Kala "let's go find one and see what spells and strength is needed to harm them."

The immortal and Houdini appeared before joey with a smile the immortal said "we're here to fix your soul and to present dreema with her body."
Joey was deep asleep. A red light was blinking and the phrase "Do not disturb" blinked on his collar. Dreema appeared next to the immortal

Joey was deep asleep. A red light was blinking and the phrase "Do not disturb" blinked on his collar. Dreema appeared next to the immortal
"Are you ready to enter your new body as approved by the council?" The immortal seemed bored by the whole situation while Houdini looked amazed.

"I can make one myself." She said with a sigh.
"But it wouldn't be council approved, look I don't have time to argue with a godling like yourself I may be a master of time but I still have things I have to do and I don't want to miss a date with my wife."

"But it wouldn't be council approved, look I don't have time to argue with a godling like yourself I may be a master of time but I still have things I have to do and I don't want to miss a date with my wife."
"If you go through with this whole thing, that won't be the only thing you'll miss." She said nervously. "Now... my body?"

"If you go through with this whole thing, that won't be the only thing you'll miss." She said nervously. "Now... my body?"
"Actually from what I can see it'll be fine, anyways your body is here." He pointed and. A body formed it was featureless and seemed to be made of clay. "you get freed into that and Joey gets his mark removed and it'll be over after that."

"Actually from what I can see it'll be fine, anyways your body is here." He pointed and. A body formed it was featureless and seemed to be made of clay. "you get freed into that and Joey gets his mark removed and it'll be over after that."
"So you say... but if I couldn't get rid of the mark... who can?" She then fused with the clay body "Ugh... it's stiff."

Allyson nodded listening as she studied the armor and weapons. "Wonder what the plunger is for"

"What will your weapons do to them?" Dru asked casually as he looked at Jeremy with a raised eyebrow "I had to cut it myself to end it, and I don't think your weapons are like mine. And I know you won't kill them doctor not unless you feel you have to."

Zadock looked at Jace and Kala "let's go find one and see what spells and strength is needed to harm them."
Kala nods. " okay"

"You'd be surprised. I've fought aliens before." Jeremy said.

"No mindless killing." The Doctor said. "I have to give them a chance to leave peacefully."
Allyson nodded listening as she studied the armor and weapons. "Wonder what the plunger is for"
"That crushed your skull while the sucking out your brain matter through your nose so the Dalek csn learn everything you know." The Doctor said.

"These things are creepy AF." Peter said.

"No mindless killing." The Doctor said. "I have to give them a chance to leave peacefully."
"That crushed your skull while the sucking out your brain matter through your nose so the Dalek csn learn everything you know." The Doctor said.

Dru looked at him "what kind of special weapons do you have that can penetrate this kind of armor?" Dru asked unsure if Jeremy understood the strength of the Dalek armor.

Dru looked at him "what kind of special weapons do you have that can penetrate this kind of armor?" Dru asked unsure if Jeremy understood the strength of the Dalek armor.
"Well if it's at all similar to cyberman armor then my bullets should do fine. More then that. The Doc said all weaponry works as long as you aim for the eyestock." Jeremy said.

Joey was still asleep. "Go ahead." Dreema said.
the immortal touched the body and it began to feel more natural and Dreema could feel herself able to do the things she did before "if the body dies then you will have broken the contract and who knows what'll happen to you, and only a Dru can free you from the contract so... Anyways Houdini get to work." Houdini began to chant and wave his wand over Joey his power slowly taking effect causing Joey to just sit up suddenly awake and without any fear at all.

"Well if it's at all similar to cyberman armor then my bullets should do fine. More then that. The Doc said all weaponry works as long as you aim for the eyestock." Jeremy said.
Dru shrugged "hopefully you're right and your weapons work but from what I've seen with my eyes and with the doctor's their armor is tougher than a Cyberman."

Kala nods. " okay"
Zadock summoned a large undead bird and hopped into it's back "everyone on I know where the next one is."

the immortal touched the body and it began to feel more natural and Dreema could feel herself able to do the things she did before "if the body dies then you will have broken the contract and who knows what'll happen to you, and only a Dru can free you from the contract so... Anyways Houdini get to work." Houdini began to chant and wave his wand over Joey his power slowly taking effect causing Joey to just sit up suddenly awake and without any fear at all.
"How can it die? It's clay." She said. Joey awoke "What the hell is going on?"

"How can it die? It's clay." She said. Joey awoke "What the hell is going on?"
"There are many ways to die both literally and figuratively, I mean humans were made from clay and they die all the time." The immortal then turned to Joey "we're removing the mark, or rather freeing you from the marks burden." Houdini continued chanting then the immortal got an idea "what does the mark do?"

"Yep very creepy." Allyson said.
Dru shrugged "hopefully you're right and your weapons work but from what I've seen with my eyes and with the doctor's their armor is tougher than a Cyberman."

Zadock summoned a large undead bird and hopped into it's back "everyone on I know where the next one is."
Diana nods. " okay where to next."

Maddy sent a text to Livia and James and Jenny to see if they wanted to help fight. Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

"Yep very creepy." Allyson said.
Diana nods. " okay where to next."

Maddy sent a text to Livia and James and Jenny to see if they wanted to help fight. Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
Dru smiled "we go to new York and stop however many are there." Dru then began to close his eyes and draw in power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back